OFFICIAL GENERAL FREE AGENCY/TRADE THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7876, 7877, 7878 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:29 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
This guy is reporting that Durant and LeBron are trying to team up together and play together for the next few years...

https://mobile.twitter.com/PagnattiJr/status/1528792341045190657

so when you "hear" stuff, it is from random twitter users?
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:30 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
This guy is reporting that Durant and LeBron are trying to team up together and play together for the next few years...

Quote:
Mens Basketball Coach
@BridgeStateU
. #ForeverBSU I Support Donald J. Trump. Avid NBA and NFL fan. He/Him God First!

Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:32 am    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

I should have been more precious and tell you guys to take it with a grain of salt, their is a lot of chatter about the Nets and Lakers possibly trying to get into trade talks which is why I posted this or else I wouldn’t have.
RI Laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:35 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

I should have been more precious and tell you guys to take it with a grain of salt, their is a lot of chatter about the Nets and Lakers possibly trying to get into trade talks which is why I posted this or else I wouldn’t have.

No worries. Appreciate you..
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:37 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Bro, you're already precious to us. Happy Monday!
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:37 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

if they want to team up, it is either Nets take RW or Lakers take Kyrie or Simmons. either way, there will be a lot of draft picks involved which neither team has much at the moment. KD and LBJ alone is not good enough to win a championship.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:45 am    Post subject:

Outspoken wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Don't believe everything you read. This seems furthest from the truth.

I have no idea if it is true but I could see both of them accepting mortality and pulling out all the stops for two more titles. That would greatly affect both of their legacies. That being said, I don’t see it ever happening.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:47 am    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

if they want to team up, it is either Nets take RW or Lakers take Kyrie or Simmons. either way, there will be a lot of draft picks involved which neither team has much at the moment. KD and LBJ alone is not good enough to win a championship.

I think the idea is to team up together in Brooklyn not L.A. it will be LeBron going to BRK for Simmons and picks
RI Laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:48 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Don't believe everything you read. This seems furthest from the truth.

I have no idea if it is true but I could see both of them accepting mortality and pulling out all the stops for two more titles. That would greatly affect both of their legacies. That being said, I don’t see it ever happening.

I agree. I think they may both by tired of playing with unreliable players (players made of glass or not having the right mindset).
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:50 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

I think the idea is to team up together in Brooklyn not L.A. it will be LeBron going to BRK for Simmons and picks

they don't have any picks for trade
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:51 am    Post subject:

Durant and LeBron will be a unstoppable duo, if this rumor is true it means that both realize that teaming up together can help them while they are still great players, Brooklyn will definitely be a favorite next year to win it all if LeBron goes their.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:53 am    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Didn’t the Sixers send picks to BRK with the Harden trade?
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 10:58 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Durant and LeBron will be a unstoppable duo, if this rumor is true it means that both realize that teaming up together can help them while they are still great players, Brooklyn will definitely be a favorite next year to win it all if LeBron goes their.

Said a month back ad for kd

Why not KD come here?
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:00 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Didn’t the Sixers send picks to BRK with the Harden trade?

those are pretty complicated as it involves the OKC options. i don't know if Lebron wants anything to do with Kyrie again, so i don't see how this can happen.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:02 am    Post subject:

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Why not KD come here?

The idea of the Nets trading Durant seems very unlikely to me, this is why my assumption is that LeBron would team up with Durant in Brooklyn, would love it to see KD in Purple and Gold but it’s fantasy.
SGVL1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:03 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

You are definitely “precious” Inspector…
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:03 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Why not KD come here?

The idea of the Nets trading Durant seems very unlikely to me, this is why my assumption is that LeBron would team up with Durant in Brooklyn, would love it to see KD in Purple and Gold but it’s fantasy.

Why do u think lakers trading their atm machine is more likely?
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:08 am    Post subject:

Defense wins championship and Lebron and KD are at an age where they are no longer dominating defensively. Sure they would have no problem scoring but they would need a good defensive supporting cast.

As evident with the Lakers this season, offense wasn't an issue. Lebron could still score on 3 defenders. The problem is stopping teams from scoring so that Lebron's scoring would be more meaningful. KD doesn't improve the team defense. Bring back the dawgs like KCP and Caruso.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:13 am    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
Defense wins championship and Lebron and KD are at an age where they are no longer dominating defensively. Sure they would have no problem scoring but they would need a good defensive supporting cast.

As evident with the Lakers this season, offense wasn't an issue. Lebron could still score on 3 defenders. The problem is stopping teams from scoring so that Lebron's scoring would be more meaningful. KD doesn't improve the team defense. Bring back the dawgs like KCP and Caruso.

They got some defensive guys in Claxton and Brown.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:25 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:

There is no rumor
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:28 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Minnesota has an agreement with Denver Nuggets President Tim Connelly to become the Timberwolves’ new President of Basketball Operations on a five-year, $40 million deal with a kicker for ownership equity, sources tell me and @JonKrawczynski.

Wowza.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:38 am    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
Quote:
Minnesota has an agreement with Denver Nuggets President Tim Connelly to become the Timberwolves’ new President of Basketball Operations on a five-year, $40 million deal with a kicker for ownership equity, sources tell me and @JonKrawczynski.

Wowza.

You can add Minnesota to the list of forward thinking, modern NBA organization.

They are finally on the correct path. Meanwhile, Jeanie is still fixated on the 90s and Doc.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:41 am    Post subject:

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Quote:
Mens Basketball Coach
@BridgeStateU
. #ForeverBSU I Support Donald J. Trump. Avid NBA and NFL fan. He/Him God First!

LOL is right. Who is this random Trumptard supporter?
IG, you find some good ones....
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:48 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:

Not so fast IG.

In your proposed scenario, I would need to see more availability from KD and LeGrandpa before I can confidently say they would get through a playoff run.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:50 am    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
ocho wrote:
Quote:

Wowza.

You can add Minnesota to the list of forward thinking, modern NBA organization.

They are finally on the correct path. Meanwhile, Jeanie is still fixated on the 90s and Doc.

Lore and ARod now own 40% and they can purchase another 40% next year. Taylor reminds me of the Buss family, how the NBA used to be run. I would expect an e-commerce mogul to embrace modern technology and practices when running the organization. I’m going out on a limb and saying that there won’t be any Kurt Rambis or Magic Johnson types advising ownership.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7876, 7877, 7878 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next
Page 7877 of 8560
Jump to: