OFFICIAL GENERAL FREE AGENCY/TRADE THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7344, 7345, 7346 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:17 pm    Post subject:

The D.B. COOPER of L.G.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:18 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Shams saying it’s unlikely the Lakers do something at the trade deadline

Very difficult. And I think the rest of the league is happy we are off the
map, why help us get back on track? Yep, very difficult to find a willing
partner that actually has something we need.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:20 pm    Post subject:

REPORT: The 76ers have asked the Kings for Tyrese Haliburton and multiple 1st-round picks in a trade package for Ben Simmons. (via The Athletic)

in case not posted
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:22 pm    Post subject:

Btw, I think it’s very good that all of the media doesn’t have any clue what the Lakers FO is up to they keep repeating the same recycle every time.. Lakers want Grant.. Lakers want Turner.. everyone is in the dark in regards to the Lakers plans..
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:30 pm    Post subject:

Just don’t see our assets getting anything that will improve us tremendously.

I’m pretty much accepting that this is gonna be our team.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:37 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Just don’t see our assets getting anything that will improve us tremendously.

I’m pretty much accepting that this is gonna be our team.

We have assets it’s up to the Lakers FO to decide if they want to part ways with them so far we have heard they are only dangling Nunn and THT, Shams said it would be a bad decision to give up on the 1st round pick..
Outspoken
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:38 pm    Post subject:

lakersfan32 wrote:
Report: No team is biting on Lakers’ offer of Talen Horton-Tucker, Kendrick Nunn and 2027 first-round pick

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-no-team-biting-lakers-211019232.html

lol

I don't think any team is trying to help the Lakers; especially when Rob has not built any relationships around the league. Organizations can't stand the Lakers. Also, they see the Lakers FO overhauling talent and picks to teams. The Lakers have little assets because of poor asset management. This part of it wasn't in the FO plans, when they were mishandling assets. Now they wanna improve and it is hard to do so. I remember Mitch gave up a lot for Steve Nash and learned from it. Talked about the value of picks and assets. Rob did it once, didn't learn, did it again, and then did it again. He is trigger happy. Now he doesn't really have bullets in the chamber.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:41 pm    Post subject:

deal wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Do you think that any team ever makes a trade to help another team? I suppose there could have been an exception somewhere along the line, but I can't think of one. Teams act in their own self-interest. When I see people say that no other team wants to help us because we're the Lakers, I think that it would be more accurate just to say that no other team wants to help us, full stop.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:45 pm    Post subject:

If the team decides to go bold and puts Reaves/Monk/Davis on the market then we are in a whole new ball park, I’m not advocating trading AD but if the team can’t get it together by the trade deadline with him in the starting line up I wouldn’t be mad if there was a fire sale
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:49 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
If the team decides to go bold and puts Reaves/Monk/Davis on the market then we are in a whole new ball park, I’m not advocating trading AD but if the team can’t get it together by the trade deadline with him in the starting line up I wouldn’t be mad if there was a fire sale

U got lot of fans on lg bro
Mamba Mentality
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:57 pm    Post subject:

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Yo man this is the exact thing that got us in trouble in the first place. Trading away guys that actually FIT around AD and Bron? Nah that ain't it man.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:59 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:

It's not going to happen. But if it did, somehow, would you want this front office conducting the fire sale?

Last edited by Aeneas Hunter on Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
AD23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:09 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/WHYNDT/status/1484627126871486471?s=20

Imagine Wall hitting those jumpers lol
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:11 pm    Post subject:

Mamba Mentality wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Yo man this is the exact thing that got us in trouble in the first place. Trading away guys that actually FIT around AD and Bron? Nah that ain't it man.

What u trying to say?
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:14 pm    Post subject:

AD23 wrote:

Exactly….
Dude hasn’t played a full season in like 5 years.
No thanks
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:17 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Btw, I think it’s very good that all of the media doesn’t have any clue what the Lakers FO is up to they keep repeating the same recycle every time.. Lakers want Grant.. Lakers want Turner.. everyone is in the dark in regards to the Lakers plans..

it's funny how you spend all day alternately reporting what you read in the media about the Lakers and then telling us the media doesn't know anything about the lakers.

I think you sometimes forget whether you are logging into your inspector account or your logical account.
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:26 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
AD23 wrote:

Exactly….
Dude hasn’t played a full season in like 5 years.
No thanks

Marc stein going paid to put that garbage out there. He went from espn to ny times to subtack
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:28 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

it's funny how you spend all day alternately reporting what you read in the media about the Lakers and then telling us the media doesn't know anything about the lakers.

I think you sometimes forget whether you are logging into your inspector account or your logical account.

No one doesn’t know anything about the Lakers, the Westbrook trade came out of no where, same with Schroeder it’s just so unfortunate that the deals haven’t worked out or else Pelinka would be known as a gangsta GM
roger_federer
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:31 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:

Lakers FO have no clue on what they are up to
lakerican
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:34 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
deal wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Do you think that any team ever makes a trade to help another team? I suppose there could have been an exception somewhere along the line, but I can't think of one. Teams act in their own self-interest. When I see people say that no other team wants to help us because we're the Lakers, I think that it would be more accurate just to say that no other team wants to help us, full stop.

Shaq Trade
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:46 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

No one doesn’t know anything about the Lakers, the Westbrook trade came out of no where, same with Schroeder it’s just so unfortunate that the deals haven’t worked out or else Pelinka would be known as a gangsta GM

must be logical's turn at the keyboard
Outspoken
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:48 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
76ers prefer to wait to pursue James Harden or another superstar in offseason and want to save Ben Simmons for that potential deal over current market, per sources with knowledge and rival teams.

Details and Simmons latest with @sam_amick at @TheAthletic: https://t.co/kQl6DBhUZf

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1485622208793911296?t=rRghcN2nKQDM6brrbmxOLg&s=19

Seems like what we should have did with AD, rather than hauling out a lot of assets just to get him, but what is done is done. Pretty smart idea. I don't know if Sixers is James Harden's preferred destination, but with the elevation of Embiid, maybe they have a shot.
Swagron12
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:53 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

It's going to happen. But if it did, somehow, would you want this front office conducting the fire sale?

You mean, it’s NOT going to happen. There will be no fire sale and it will be a quiet deadline. All these scenarios are just silly talk.
Outspoken
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:55 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

Outside of AD and Bron following Westbrook's wife, this is true. Though I think the premise is you reporting all of what you read, just to turn around and tell us the media doesn't know anything about what the Lakers are doing. Have you turned a new leaf in reporting news from the media?
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:08 pm    Post subject:

AD23 wrote:

Jesus, people think this is the upgrade????? Adding that 2027 FRP?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7344, 7345, 7346 ... 8558, 8559, 8560  Next
Page 7345 of 8560
Jump to: