OFFICIAL KYLE got traded for westbrook KUZMA THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 876, 877, 878, 879, 880  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:25 am    Post subject:

Wish him the best. Hope he finds his role wherever he eventually lands next season.

Going to be interesting to see who LG turns their vitriol towards and blame for not doing enough now that he is gone.
blackmamba08
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:31 am    Post subject:

Never understood so much hate for Kuz. He is not all star caliber player but he had really good moments for us and I liked him as a player. Hope he will kill it in DC or wherever he lands at the end. Last of the young players we were developing. Good luck.
Karmaloop
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:34 am    Post subject:

blackmamba08 wrote:
Never understood so much hate for Kuz. He is not all star caliber player but he had really good moments for us and I liked him as a player. Hope he will kill it in DC or wherever he lands at the end. Last of the young players we were developing. Good luck.

I wouldn't say that fans hated him. I think for the most part they enjoyed him, but he definitely frustrated him.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:40 am    Post subject:

In theory he should have much more leeway and shots. Let's see what he can do. He embraced different roles on this team and way outperformed his 27th pick status. Good for him.
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:44 am    Post subject:

blackmamba08 wrote:

It's La man. All the slander and trade rumors over players gets amplified 100x by the media and fans. BI talked about how difficult it was for them to focus in JJ Reddick's podcast. I'm genuinely happy he doesn't have to deal with that any longer.
AD23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:45 am    Post subject:

KindCrippler2000 wrote:
blackmamba08 wrote:

It's La man. All the slander and trade rumors over players gets amplified 100x by the media and fans. BI talked about how difficult it was for them to focus in JJ Reddick's podcast. I'm genuinely happy he doesn't have to deal with that any longer.

Seriously, KUZ loved the attention. You think he would have a deal with Puma if he played anywhere else.

KUZ liked the attention and wilted under pressure.
PayasoLoco
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:15 am    Post subject:

AD23 wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:
blackmamba08 wrote:

Seriously, KUZ loved the attention. You think he would have a deal with Puma if he played anywhere else.

Yep and was a fan until he threw lonzo and BI under the bus after the trade. Talking about how the pressure got to them but not him (mind you BI was dropping 25+ before the clot). Hes supremely confident talks a good game but on the court completely folded. Hopefully he can go and chuck up shots to get his 20+ points he desires
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:15 am    Post subject:

Thanks for the fun years Kuz. His first summer league was special. I hope he lights it up somewhere.
MrLaker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:54 am    Post subject:

Good riddance!

Keep working on your fashion game, Kuz!
Snipes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:14 am    Post subject:

PayasoLoco wrote:
AD23 wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:
blackmamba08 wrote:

Yep and was a fan until he threw lonzo and BI under the bus after the trade. Talking about how the pressure got to them but not him (mind you BI was dropping 25+ before the clot). Hes supremely confident talks a good game but on the court completely folded. Hopefully he can go and chuck up shots to get his 20+ points he desires

Yup this had nothing to do with the LA excuse. Kuz milked the LA lifestyle more than even Jordan Clarkson did. Lot of big talk and pretending and acting like he’s Kobe’s protege etc…at the end of the day he was just a scrub. This ain’t slander it’s reality. In my profession you don’t do your job you get fired and (bleep) on. Why shouldn’t it be the same for NBA stars?
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:17 am    Post subject:

I’ve been reading from numerous media outlets that the Wizards might re route him to another team.

Maybe he finds a way to get to his hometown Detroit Pistons to play alongside Cade Cunningham?
BigJosh951
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:18 am    Post subject:

The memory that is burned into my head with this guy happened during this season. It was during those few weeks he decided to try and help the team and was a rebounding machine. He grabbed a defensive board, handed it off to Lebron, and full on sprinted down the court. Guess the play called on the other end required him to set an off ball screen. Runs full speed down entire court and instead of slowing down, stopping, and setting the screen. He just runs over a guy that was just standing still. lmao Got called for the offensive foul and I wanted him off the team ever since. I mean he literally went full damn speed into the guy. lol Glad we actually found someone dumb enough to take him. lol Good riddance!
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:19 am    Post subject:

blackmamba08 wrote:
Last of the young players we were developing. Good luck.

Definitely not the last. We still got a chance to resign Caruso 😎🔥🌳💨💨💨🤤🤤🤤
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:25 am    Post subject:

Good luck to him. Wonder how fast his girl will leave him now that he ain't a Laker.
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:26 am    Post subject:

I'll always have a soft spot for him and hope he does well. It's always bittersweet to see a Laker drafted player get traded.Thing is, he overachieved big time I'm his first and 2nd year here. Then the team got completely reworked and his roles kept changing.

Obviously, that's not an excuse for his dumb plays a lot of times, but he clearly has a lot of talent...just a matter of his...IQ.

Good luck to Mr. Kyle Champion Kuzma.
Ksig
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:27 am    Post subject:

Karmaloop wrote:
blackmamba08 wrote:

I wouldn't say that fans hated him. I think for the most part they enjoyed him, but he definitely frustrated him.

Riiiighhttt. Just read some of the posts on this page

Good luck to Kuz. I appreciate both him and KCP for helping us win a chip, something fans already forgot about.
MookieBetts50
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:29 am    Post subject:

Ksig wrote:
Karmaloop wrote:
blackmamba08 wrote:

Riiiighhttt. Just read some of the posts on this page

Good luck to Kuz. I appreciate both him and KCP for helping us win a chip, something fans already forgot about.

KCP was great in the Bubble, Kuz less so but his improving man defense and defensive rebounding will be missed especially considering he might be replaced by an old Melo.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:32 am    Post subject:

Its been an interesting ride. Wish ya the best Kuz.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:33 am    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
Good luck to him. Wonder how fast his girl will leave him now that he ain't a Laker.

Don’t know about that they seem to actually be in love.

Plus Kyle’s 40 million dollar extension kicks in on Monday so that’s that lol
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:40 am    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Cutheon wrote:

Don’t know about that they seem to actually be in love.

Plus Kyle’s 40 million dollar extension kicks in on Monday so that’s that lol

cha-ching, get that bag girl
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:40 am    Post subject:

Kuz Outro Message to LakersNation:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR9cCffpq2X/?utm_medium=copy_link
lakersfan32
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:53 am    Post subject:

who are the laker fans gonna fantasize about now to trade for superstars?
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:12 am    Post subject:

Best of luck to Kuz. Hope he lands on the right team. Not happy to see him go, but never fully convinced he had yet developed the intangibles/court sense to take it to the next level. He was willing to do what was asked of him and he worked hard on both ends of the court, that counts for a lot. He's a very good player as-is. He could be great. I still think he's going to put it all together at some point, hope he does, wherever he lands.

Never forget that awesome summer league, that's the Kuz I enjoy remembering the most.
LakersARETheGOAT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:20 am    Post subject:

He need the change of scenery badly. I think he averages 18+ now
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:24 am    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Kuz Outro Message to LakersNation:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR9cCffpq2X/?utm_medium=copy_link

Pure class
Great dude
Wish him nothing but the best

As a starter he’s legit 18-20 points a game book it
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 876, 877, 878, 879, 880  Next
Page 877 of 880
Jump to: