OFFICIAL KYLE got traded for westbrook KUZMA THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 853, 854, 855 ... 878, 879, 880  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakersMD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 9:21 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Can we trade this guy in the off season?

He’s going to be gone this offseason, especially if they come up short in the playoffs.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 9:23 pm    Post subject:

Kuz is a great tease, sometimes he shown star potential, and sometimes he is a scrub
Earlier this season, he was a rebounding machine, and now he stopped doing thAt
RI Laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 9:44 pm    Post subject:

He still has pretty hair.
quartzcharm
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 10:16 pm    Post subject:

Kuzma shows up for a game once in a while. Then he disappears for 3 weeks before he has another decent game.

He's the reason the Lakers lost tonight. Plain and simple.
PayasoLoco
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 2:42 am    Post subject:

RashardA wrote:
Kuz may not be the most talented player on this roster but he has the most heart of anyone on this roster.

It's a shame he's not appreciated by this fan base for everything he does for this team.

It's also a shame this coaching staff does not have a clue on how to use him consistently offensively.

Sounding like Jeanie buss with this reasoning. Guy has been an utter disappointment with our 2 stars out and again tonight proved he’s not worth keeping
RashardA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 3:20 am    Post subject:

PayasoLoco wrote:
RashardA wrote:
Kuz may not be the most talented player on this roster but he has the most heart of anyone on this roster.

It's a shame he's not appreciated by this fan base for everything he does for this team.

It's also a shame this coaching staff does not have a clue on how to use him consistently offensively.

Sounding like Jeanie buss with this reasoning. Guy has been an utter disappointment with our 2 stars out and again tonight proved he’s not worth keeping

There is no defending his play last night.

He was horrid.

I know it, you know, he knows it, everyone knows it.

What's funny is some posters ONLY bump this thread when he has a bad game and are completely silent when he does well.

Like Thursday night when he was the only Laker to show up vs. the Clippers.

That tells me all i need to know and why some of you cant be taken seriously when it comes to Kuz because your hate blinds you to ANYTHING and ANYTIME he does well.

It is what it is with Kuzma at this point.

People either love him or hate him.

In my decades of being a Lakers fan, he's the only Laker player who's not allowed to have an off game.

Just like every other player on this team he's human and (bleep) happens.

He had his most horrible game of the season at the absolute worst time and his haters get an actual hard-on when it happens so they can hit the boards and social media to slander him.

Enjoy.

If anyone honestly thinks Kuzma has not had a solid season with him embracing every role Vogel has thrown at him, I dont know what to tell you.

He stunk it up last night and all he can do is flush it, keep his head up and bounce back.

Just like any other player on this team who has a bad game.

This fan base has been trying to trade Kuz for the past 3 seasons and he's still here.

Like it or not.

Which means ownership, the front office and the coaching staff does not share the opinion of some in the fan base.

So unless its in a package for a bona fide superstar, Kuz will be right back here next season.

No matter what some in this fan base may think.
PayasoLoco
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 3:26 am    Post subject:

RashardA wrote:
PayasoLoco wrote:
RashardA wrote:

He was horrid.

What's funny is some posters ONLY bump this thread when he has a bad game and are completely silent when he does well.

That tells me all i need to know and why some of you cant be taken seriously when it comes to Kuz because your hate blinds you to ANYTHING and ANYTIME he does well.

People either love or hate him.

In my decades of being a Lakers fan, he's the only Laker player who's not allowed to have an off game.

He had his most horrible game of the season at the absolute worst time and his haters get an actual hard-on when it happens so they can hit the boards and social media to slander him.

Enjoy.

If anyone honestly thinks Kuzma has not had a solid season with him embracing every role Vogel has thrown at him, I dont know what to tell you.

He stunk it up last night and all he can do is flush it, keep his head up and bounce back.

This fan base has been trying to trade Kuz for the past 3 seasons and he's still here.

Like it or not.

Which means ownership, the front office and the coaching staff does not share the opinion of some in the fan base.

So unless its in a package for a bona fide superstar, Kuz will be right back here next season.

We are all lakers fan and want what’s best for the team. And for 3 years (he was decent rookie year) guy has been terrible chucker. He constantly kissing up to Jeanie and bron on insta (while we were winning and he had cheap contract) that’s why he’s still here. In doubt he’ll remain here much longer. And the clippers game a blow out loss he got his points in but close game stunk it up. That’s why most fans realize he’s a player that will shine on Orlando or pistons. Lotto teams with no pressure and can just put up stats. I doubt he’ll ever reach Jordan clarkson level tbh
Killer_Z
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 5:59 am    Post subject:

I have always been a balanced critic of Kuzma. Balanced in the sense that I expect so much more from him, but will certainly applaud him when he has a good game.

Whether you love the man or otherwise, we all have to be disappointed with his performance since our two stars were injured. He has had the green light to play the minutes and shoot the ball to his heart's content, but has not been able to help this team through this difficult time. Zero hate here (I could never hate any Laker), this is a straight fact.

I guarantee that Kuzma is a completely different player behind the scenes in practice, or else he would have been traded earlier this year. The front office and coaching staff still believe him to be a potential 3rd option. Currently he is a 6th option at best behind Schroeder, KCP and Caruso.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 6:31 am    Post subject:

RashardA wrote:
PayasoLoco wrote:
RashardA wrote:

He was horrid.

People either love him or hate him.

Enjoy.

Like it or not.

In that case, Same thing apply to DS/Trezz/Drummond. It is the front office that makes the decisions.
His best year as a laker was his rookie season when he was a consistent shooter. He has shown flashes here and there, but at this point, we need consistency. If he can’t make 3s, he will have to develop some other scoring abilities. He always travel or commit offense fouls on drives. I loved the early season offense rebound machine, but now that is gone as well.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 6:53 am    Post subject:

My problem with Kuzis that he is inconsistent.
Remember when he was a rebounding machine for like 5 games?
We thought he found something.
Then he lost interest.
I agree, he does have good offensive games, but he’s spotty.
I think my biggest issue is, I know he’s just not a smart IQ player….
He likely stays but I would love to see him work on his game this off season.
ReaListik
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 2:28 pm    Post subject:

He plays like (bleep)
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 2:30 pm    Post subject:

If he doesn’t get his act together this off season might be his last stop as a Laker.
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 3:25 pm    Post subject:

He's mentally drained. Getting off of social media would do wonders for him (according to the studies).
ahaider
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 3:43 pm    Post subject:

Killer_Z wrote:
I have always been a balanced critic of Kuzma. Balanced in the sense that I expect so much more from him, but will certainly applaud him when he has a good game.

Whether you love the man or otherwise, we all have to be disappointed with his performance since our two stars were injured. He has had the green light to play the minutes and shoot the ball to his heart's content, but has not been able to help this team through this difficult time. Zero hate here (I could never hate any Laker), this is a straight fact.

I guarantee that Kuzma is a completely different player behind the scenes in practice, or else he would have been traded earlier this year. The front office and coaching staff still believe him to be a potential 3rd option. Currently he is a 6th option at best behind Schroeder, KCP and Caruso.

There’s no way in hell he’s behind KCP & Caruso. KCP is exponentially more inconsistent than Kuzma.

"The key to good decision making is not knowledge. It is understanding. We are swimming in the former. We are desperately lacking in the latter." - Malcom Gladwell
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 3:48 pm    Post subject:

Killer_Z wrote:

We have no idea rather the poison pill contract prevented him from being traded, so it’s not about rather the Lakers still believe he’s a 3rd option.
Killer_Z
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 3:54 pm    Post subject:

ahaider wrote:
Killer_Z wrote:

There’s no way in hell he’s behind KCP & Caruso. KCP is exponentially more inconsistent than Kuzma.

KCP and Caruso were far more important to our title run than Kuzma, and that's not even debatable. As for this year, yes, both KCP and Caruso have been much more important to the team, especially defensively.
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 5:01 pm    Post subject:

KCP was our third best player through our championship run in the playoffs. Caruso (on his worst day) has a bigger impact than Kuz on his average day. Kuzma is a (bleep) scrub, and he is a disgrace to the purple and gold. Let's not even discuss heart because Kuz does not have any; he is a perennial choker, who has shown little to no improvement in his career, and he is lucky that LeBron and AD decided to strap him on their backs last year.
Ksig
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 5:22 pm    Post subject:

Killer_Z wrote:
ahaider wrote:
Killer_Z wrote:

KCP and Caruso were far more important to our title run than Kuzma, and that's not even debatable. As for this year, yes, both KCP and Caruso have been much more important to the team, especially defensively.

Last year yes, this year I dont agree. Kuz has been one of our most consistent role players this year. He was having a really good first half to the season and then when AD/LBJ went down we relied on him almost too much (he was almost 40 mpg iirc at one point). Then he injured his calf and has been a little shaky I'll admit. Although to me this has been his best year by far when you consider his improvements to defense/passing and not just focusing on PPG. KCP and Caruso are the ones who have been inconsistent as hell this year.
BEazy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 5:49 pm    Post subject:

He started shooting weird after he worked with that Lethal Shooter dude. That guy messed up his shot. All of his shots are flat as hell now. Like Tim Duncan flat...
#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 6:13 pm    Post subject:

PayasoLoco wrote:
RashardA wrote:
PayasoLoco wrote:
RashardA wrote:

He was horrid.

People either love or hate him.

Enjoy.

Like it or not.

We are all lakers fan and want what’s best for the team. And for 3 years (he was decent rookie year) guy has been terrible chucker. He constantly kissing up to Jeanie and bron on insta (while we were winning and he had cheap contract) that’s why he’s still here. In doubt he’ll remain here much longer. And the clippers game a blow out loss he got his points in but close game stunk it up. That’s why most fans realize he’s a player that will shine on Orlando or pistons. Lotto teams with no pressure and can just put up stats. I doubt he’ll ever reach Jordan clarkson level tbh

They don't call him Kyle kuzBUSS for nothing.
cencio_999
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 1:19 am    Post subject:

Killer_Z wrote:

He's not a 3rd option on a contending team and won't ever be.

They tried at the beginning of last season and didn't work.

That's why vogel (luckily) turned him into a solid role player during the season and the play-off, as well as Pelinka traded for DS.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 5:26 am    Post subject:

Kuz this season hasn't been a chucker at all, actually been playing within the offense. Some of us wanted him to be more aggressive while the stars are out. He had a bad shooting game, dust it off and move on. Kuz is a good $13m player, worth the salary
Lakeshow23_
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 11:17 am    Post subject:

Kuz is this fanbase's favorite scapegoat. Say what you want about him but he's a positive defender and rebounder, a much improved passer, and a 36% 3pt shooter. He hustles hard and tries to make the right plays on the court. There are other players on this team that don't provide the value he does that are able to escape criticism.
ThePageDude
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 12:46 pm    Post subject:

Lakeshow23_ wrote:
Kuz is this fanbase's favorite scapegoat. Say what you want about him but he's a positive defender and rebounder, a much improved passer, and a 36% 3pt shooter. He hustles hard and tries to make the right plays on the court. There are other players on this team that don't provide the value he does that are able to escape criticism.

It's not just Kuz, right now nearly everyone's getting panned:
* LBJ has covid or wants to tank
* AD is made out of glass, is a wimp
* Kuz needs to be dumped/traded
* Drummond is worthless, shouldn't have been signed for the minimum
* Schoeder is selfish/worthless
* Pelinka needs to be fired when (*not* if) Lakers crash out
* Vogel needs to be fired

Losses mean it's free season for the fans that don't like a player to pile on that player, no matter whether the player's injured or not.

The only ones spared are the ones the coaches aren't playing, but don't be misled, they would be getting slammed if they were playing e.g. Gasol
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 1:01 pm    Post subject:

ThePageDude wrote:
Lakeshow23_ wrote:

It's not just Kuz, right now nearly everyone's getting panned:
* LBJ has covid or wants to tank
* AD is made out of glass, is a wimp
* Kuz needs to be dumped/traded
* Drummond is worthless, shouldn't have been signed for the minimum
* Schoeder is selfish/worthless
* Pelinka needs to be fired when (*not* if) Lakers crash out
* Vogel needs to be fired

Losses mean it's free season for the fans that don't like a player to pile on that player, no matter whether the player's injured or not.

The only ones spared are the ones the coaches aren't playing, but don't be misled, they would be getting slammed if they were playing e.g. Gasol

I will admit, LG has some of the worst Lakers fans ever. They are so negative on the players
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 853, 854, 855 ... 878, 879, 880  Next
Page 854 of 880
Jump to: