The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1804, 1805, 1806 ... 2084, 2085, 2086  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 6:01 am    Post subject:

roger_federer wrote:
Lbj gets MLE
Lakers will win 75 games with Brick

This dude's nonsense takes have no boundary..

I don’t even know if Westbrook’s wife loves him that much

Lebron not getting another max is straight up trolling
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 10:08 am    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/barryonhere/status/1523014979074494464?s=21&t=RpCl1cMH5Jxrmge2Fp-3DQ

Got to agree with this take. I haven’t seen anybody better at basketball than 2018 Lebron James. He was insane.

People don’t realize the garbage team he had and single handedly beating the East and almost stole game 1 from the most in prime All-Star team in the history of the NBA.
skin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 10:09 am    Post subject:

If I had the money I would put up billboards to trade Lebron. Anyone down to pool together some money to put one up similar to those "Stay D12" billboards back in 2013?
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 10:24 am    Post subject:

skin wrote:
If I had the money I would put up billboards to trade Lebron. Anyone down to pool together some money to put one up similar to those "Stay D12" billboards back in 2013?

It probably wouldn't work. Dude wants to be in Hollywood and his son goes to school here. Golden State doesn't want him, so unless the Cavs do, which I highly doubt, he's here until that contract is up next year.
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 11:07 am    Post subject:

skin wrote:

Wasting ur money on these things is the reason u don’t have money 😂 jk
skin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 1:38 pm    Post subject:

Dennis100mtrash wrote:
skin wrote:

If only that were the real reason
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 3:34 pm    Post subject:

skin wrote:
Dennis100mtrash wrote:
skin wrote:

If only that were the real reason

🍯’s + 🥃 😂
dries
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 5:57 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
https://twitter.com/barryonhere/status/1523014979074494464?s=21&t=RpCl1cMH5Jxrmge2Fp-3DQ

Got to agree with this take. I haven’t seen anybody better at basketball than 2018 Lebron James. He was insane.

People don’t realize the garbage team he had and single handedly beating the East and almost stole game 1 from the most in prime All-Star team in the history of the NBA.

I didn't realize he traded Crowder, IT, Wade, Rose, Shumpert, Green etc for garbage? Poor guy.

Always the same type of excuses for this dude.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 6:01 pm    Post subject:

dries wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

I didn't realize he traded Crowder, IT, Wade, Rose, Shumpert, Green etc for garbage? Poor guy.

I’ve made it, fam. I’m now accused of making excuses for Lebron!

Don’t look at the names. If you watched those guys in 2018, they were absolute trash. Crowder, Clarkson and Rose found homes after 2018, while the others fell off a cliff.

Now if you want to say LeGM is the reason he had a trash roster, that is 100% true. He sucks as LeGM. So is it his own fault? Yes, that argument could be made.
GOODRICH25
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 6:33 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
dries wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

Don’t look at the names. If you watched those guys in 2018, they were absolute trash. Crowder, Clarkson and Rose found homes after 2018, while the others fell off a cliff.

Now if you want to say LeGM is the reason he had a trash roster, that is 100% true. He sucks as LeGM. So is it his own fault? Yes, that argument could be made.

Im sorry but the best basketball ever played should have been enough for more than needing 7 games for the Pacers, Kyrie/Hayward less Celtics, and a sweep in the finals. The Toronto series was impressive though.

James played great individually, but his roster wasnt trash. Love, Smith, Korver, Thompson, Green, Hill are all quality starters/role players. You could say he didnt have a co-star (Love is a allstar but no better than a 3 on a contender), but who did in that EC? Indiana had Oladipo as a lone star, plus good supporting cast. Boston had rookie Tatum and sophomore Brown around Horford who is no more than a 3 on a contender. A trash roster is what you can find around Kobe in 2006, or James same years. This was not the case.

It looked great and flashy with the big numbers and buzzer beaters, and had a great narrative, but did anyone expect any of those teams to eliminate Cleveland? Finals they stood little chance but up until then, it was not a challenge. Or atleast shouldnt be

17 99 19 22 44 13 25 Mic.
52 33 32 42 34 8 24 16 23 3
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 6:56 pm    Post subject:

dries wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

Those Kobe vs Lebron debates really did a number on some people. Someone tell this dude there are other threads on LG
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 6:57 pm    Post subject:

Whatever plans the Lakers have for LeBron in the extension talk and the decision to do something would never be revealed this soon, yeah I know Jeanie loves LeBron and their very well could already be a decision to bring LeBron back next year even if he doesn’t commit to this franchise but it’s currently May right now and the Lakers would and should be tight lipped while the NBA playoffs are currently being played, their is still a full 5 months for this Organization to decide that the best course of action is to find LeBron a new destination.
RashardA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 7:56 pm    Post subject:

Lebron for Kyrie + Curry works.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 8:09 pm    Post subject:

RashardA wrote:

Why would Brooklyn do that?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 8:26 pm    Post subject:

RashardA wrote:

Lebron for Giannis works too
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 9:24 pm    Post subject:

GOODRICH25 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
dries wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

Im sorry but the best basketball ever played should have been enough for more than needing 7 games for the Pacers, Kyrie/Hayward less Celtics, and a sweep in the finals. The Toronto series was impressive though.

James played great individually, but his roster wasnt trash. Love, Smith, Korver, Thompson, Green, Hill are all quality starters/role players. You could say he didnt have a co-star (Love is a allstar but no better than a 3 on a contender), but who did in that EC? Indiana had Oladipo as a lone star, plus good supporting cast. Boston had rookie Tatum and sophomore Brown around Horford who is no more than a 3 on a contender. A trash roster is what you can find around Kobe in 2006, or James same years. This was not the case.

It looked great and flashy with the big numbers and buzzer beaters, and had a great narrative, but did anyone expect any of those teams to eliminate Cleveland? Finals they stood little chance but up until then, it was not a challenge. Or atleast shouldnt be

I watched a lot of those games. To me, he carried a trash team that had no business even beating Indiana in round 1.

Others may disagree, but I thought Lebron willed that pile of trash that LeGM brought in.
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 9:51 am    Post subject:

PenG_ wrote:
dries wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

Those Kobe vs Lebron debates really did a number on some people. Someone tell this dude there are other threads on LG

The only person that mentioned Kobe was you, so looks like they affect you lebron disciples more than they do actual Laker fans.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 10:15 am    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
RashardA wrote:

If I'm the Nets I would happily take that deal and run with it. Why would the Lakers do that deal?
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 10:17 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
RashardA wrote:

If I'm the Nets I would happily take that deal and run with it. Why would the Lakers do that deal?

Some very interesting takes from lebron mouthpiece/klutch employee Shannon Sharpe today on this topic and the coaching decision.

JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 10:20 am    Post subject:

Klutch trying to get Lebron to Brooklyn?
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 10:22 am    Post subject:

kyrie did try to recruit ad to nets.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 10:53 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
RashardA wrote:

Cause Kyrie only 30yrs old and look like the covid mandate is being phased out
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 11:02 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
RashardA wrote:

Cause Kyrie only 30yrs old and look like the covid mandate is being phased out

Do you honestly trust to build around mercurial Kyrie? I wouldn't.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 11:17 am    Post subject:

Kyrie already ran away from bron but Kyrie for AD would be good. No long term money. Bron and kyrie know how to play together.

kyrie is the prefect escape goat for bron
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 12:31 pm    Post subject:

GOODRICH25 wrote:
but did anyone expect any of those teams to eliminate Cleveland? Finals they stood little chance but up until then, it was not a challenge. Or atleast shouldnt be

Cleveland was probably the nominal favorite because of the Lebron factor, but the east was considered pretty wide open that year (mostly because of the lack of talent on the Cavs after Lebron).

The Cavs were a 50-win team.

The Pacers won 48. Toronto won 59. The Celtics won 55.

So, the Cavs were facing higher seeded teams most of the playoffs.

AccurScore, which simulated the NBA playoffs thousands of times to calculate probabilities for each team to win its first-round series and advance to win the NBA Finals, correctly predicted the Warriors would win the finals that year. It was divided about the eastern teams chances of winning:

Golden State Warriors 33%
Houston Rockets 23%
Philadelphia 76ers 11%
Cleveland Cavaliers 10%
Toronto Raptors 9%
Boston Celtics 7%

It wouldn't have been a shock if the Cavs had been knocked out by Boston or Toronto.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1804, 1805, 1806 ... 2084, 2085, 2086  Next
Page 1805 of 2086
Jump to: