The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2089, 2090, 2091 ... 2096, 2097, 2098  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sojo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:33 pm    Post subject:

Batguano wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
MJST wrote:
Anthony Davis this series:

32.3 PPG
13.3 RPG
1.7 BPG
61.5% FG

Down 0-3.

“Last time Lakers had a guy like this (SHAQ) they 3 peat. Guess who the other player was ..Kobe. This is one of the many reasons why Majority of NBA players rather have Kobe over Lebron because if you switched Lebron & Kobe in this team now they wouldn’t lose” - Rick Fox

Yea I wonder how a 39yo Kobe would do on this team…

We saw what happened with a healthy 35yo Lebron next to AD. Now imagine prime Lebron?

Depends, would he be allowed to use PEDs/HGH?

And does he not have the achilles injury. Cause you know that's what really ended Kobe's career. Age was just the follow up.
Zillethai
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:03 pm    Post subject:

defense wrote:
Players that have bigger positive impact than Lebron

Shai
Luka
Edwards
Leonard
Embiid
Curry
Jokic
Giannis
Booker
Durant
Butler
Wemby
Tatum

You put just about any of these guys with Davis and we are in business. Lebron cannot sustain top tier production for 48 minutes. JUST STOP! You are stuck with Lebron ball and Lebron getting what he wants without the production.

Cant believe Lebron is getting the blame this season... or even this series. Outside of Bron and AD, everyone on this roster is pure trash.
Zillethai
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:08 pm    Post subject:

Denny_Russo wrote:

Lebron's not better than those players you mentioned. Factoring in his abysmal defense,

Did you even watch the Lakers this season? Lebron's defense has been really good. He is second behind AD this season.
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:18 pm    Post subject:

defense wrote:
Players that have bigger positive impact than Lebron

Shai
Luka
Edwards
Leonard
Embiid
Curry
Jokic
Giannis
Booker
Durant
Butler
Wemby
Tatum

You put just about any of these guys with Davis and we are in business. Lebron cannot sustain top tier production for 48 minutes. JUST STOP! You are stuck with Lebron ball and Lebron getting what he wants without the production.

This list sucks.

Curry got 22 points and 6 turnovers in a do-or-die game and is currently parked at home. Leonard is absolutely never healthy when it matters, so congrats on the 38 games of impact a year during the regular season, I guess. Booker and Durant? Really? Have you been watching Booker and Durant?

If you put half this list with AD and the current team, you're in business alright. In the business of missing the play-in.

Butler is also incredibly overrated. He dicks around all regular season, blows a load in one series and then he can't score the basketball again without pump-fake-pump-fake-pump-fake foul merchanting, clank. He gets lauded for doing little things more than anyone else. He's great as a role player and mid as a star.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:37 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
“It’s just basketball” -LeBron James.
As someone who bleeds P&G… with one game left to play for a chance at immorality. It rips your heart out. I know the king probably doesn’t care about bronze statues, so I take solace he will not get one in LA. That’s some quitter (bleep), King. Wow.

Saw this floating around on social media. So I had to watch the whole interview.

Of course it was clickbait material that was taken way out of context. He was talking about feeling pressure in the playoffs.
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:36 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:
As someone who bleeds P&G… with one game left to play for a chance at immorality. It rips your heart out. I know the king probably doesn’t care about bronze statues, so I take solace he will not get one in LA. That’s some quitter (bleep), King. Wow.

Saw this floating around on social media. So I had to watch the whole interview.

Of course it was clickbait material that was taken way out of context. He was talking about feeling pressure in the playoffs.

For real. He’s not saying he doesn’t care, he obviously does. He’s saying these kind of moments don’t rattle him. Being down doesn’t change the need to go out there to perform.

Watch the whole thing before u attack Lebron u haters
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:00 pm    Post subject:

Brawn13 wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:

For real. He’s not saying he doesn’t care, he obviously does. He’s saying these kind of moments don’t rattle him. Being down doesn’t change the need to go out there to perform.

Watch the whole thing before u attack Lebron u haters

This what he actually said about being down 0-3...

“As long as you still have life, then you always have belief… You play until the wheels fall off. That's what it's always about for me as a mindset”

- LeBron
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:29 pm    Post subject:

I apologize for just watching lazily. I was wrong.
Denny_Russo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:13 pm    Post subject:

Zillethai wrote:
Denny_Russo wrote:

Lebron's not better than those players you mentioned. Factoring in his abysmal defense,

Did you even watch the Lakers this season? Lebron's defense has been really good. He is second behind AD this season.

He was kind of the reason they collapsed last night. The constant ball watching and getting backdoored by AG led to Denver gaining all the momentum in the third quarter. He completely gave up on defense in the 2nd half and the team followed suit. Gambling for steals does not make you a competent defender.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:45 pm    Post subject:

€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:

LeBron said he's obsessed with playing perfect and can't understand anyone that isn't.

It would ring less hollow if he actually boxed out Aaron Gordon and stopped letting him backdoor him all night and then blame his teammates when it happens.
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:43 am    Post subject:

He plays in spurts. We need consistency. He is a team killer over time because you know nothing is ever his fault.
LakersPimp
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:37 am    Post subject:

defense wrote:
He plays in spurts. We need consistency. He is a team killer over time because you know nothing is ever his fault.

[url=https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6ODv07rN07/?igsh=MXhndGhnanoycmd1Nw==][/url]

Look at these plays....I'd be frustrated too! Then he comes down and dominates the ball...then everyone else gets the blame.
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:39 am    Post subject:

Too bad an older LeBron can’t sustain the same energy as Kobe’s stans. Those are the people you want if your goal is to overcome a deficit.
Sojo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:47 am    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:

LeBron said he's obsessed with playing perfect and can't understand anyone that isn't.

It would ring less hollow if he actually boxed out Aaron Gordon and stopped letting him backdoor him all night and then blame his teammates when it happens.

He's so conditioned to complain you can literally see him throw his hands up above his waist on nearly any and all breakdowns, even his own. It's a sight to behold and it's no wonder most of the teammates have seemingly tuned him out.
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:54 am    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
€H£M£$TR¥ wrote:

Can u give us analysis about hit dlo article and his playoffs no show?
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:26 pm    Post subject:

I've never seen him as mad as when the coaches didn't challenge that out-of-bounds. I've seen him exasperated like the JR moment and the Tatum no-call, but (bleep) was he furious. That was the equivalent of Kobe's death stare.
1995Lakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 pm    Post subject:

levon wrote:
I've never seen him as mad as when the coaches didn't challenge that out-of-bounds. I've seen him exasperated like the JR moment and the Tatum no-call, but (bleep) was he furious. That was the equivalent of Kobe's death stare.

Yea man....saw that (bleep) and I would have been like I need to challenge this now. Even if I lose that challenge at least Bron will stay mentally focused and move on. But I blame Zach Zarba too because he should have given us a little more time to decide what to do.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:21 pm    Post subject:

1995Lakers wrote:
levon wrote:

Yea man....saw that (bleep) and I would have been like I need to challenge this now. Even if I lose that challenge at least Bron will stay mentally focused and move on. But I blame Zach Zarba too because he should have given us a little more time to decide what to do.

That was ridiculous behavior by James. Plain and simple!

Then he compounds his Diva tantrum by not being ready for the inbounds.

Can’t remember which occurred next, if he was still so upset that he jacked up a poor 3pt or turned it over. Both happened in subsequent trips down the court.

His antics didn’t stop there. Later he yells at Reeves for not switching to his man in the corner who had just dunked. Reeves had switched to Jokic outside the 3pt. Not his rotation.

The histrionics have to stop. Must be tiring as a teammate.

Happy they won the game but James sure did his best to give it away again.
1995Lakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:27 pm    Post subject:

Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
1995Lakers wrote:
levon wrote:

Can’t remember which occurred next, if he was still so upset that he jacked up a poor 3pt or turned it over. Both happened in subsequent trips down the court.

His antics didn’t stop there. Later he yells at Reeves for not switching to his man in the corner who had just dunked. Reeves had switched to Jokic outside the 3pt. Not his rotation.

Its hard to say this is just Bron though. Kobe had these moments of going (bleep) too. MJ cant remember off the top of my head but the guy was a straight up d***. Even Earvin Johnson wore on his teammates to the point him and Cooper, his best buddy nearly came to blows in 1990 and we all remember how Earvin used to treat Vlade - like Vlade was a child and not a grown man who had grown up in a war-torn country just because he was a nice man.
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:30 pm    Post subject:

If you talk (bleep) about LeBron after he scored 14 in the 4th with a huge charge drawn and steal, seek help. The one TO he had was Jokic swiping across his body (ridiculous officiating tonight). You guys would much rather parent his behavior and mannerisms than just enjoy an all-time great playing for your team. If he shows no emotion he doesn't care. If he shows it, he's hysterical.

Again, seek help. He's done a number on some of yalls neurons. I was an ardent Kobe fan and Bron hater growing up too, but jesus christ, get a grip.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:30 pm    Post subject:

bryants2hot2handle wrote:
LeFlop almost got Sweep-Peated. Wasted opportunity by Denver. I would be more pissed if this was the conference finals though.

The bright side: Hopefully this keeps Ham on longer, and we draft Bronny.

Stop talking crap you dumb troll, mama spanked you really good when you were a kid
levon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:33 pm    Post subject:

1995Lakers wrote:
levon wrote:

Moronic waste of bytes and drivel. Go parent your own kids.

And for the record, that wasn't Jokic, it was Gordon, and it was his rotation. See my post above.

Like straight up have some shame and perspective.
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:41 pm    Post subject:

1995Lakers wrote:
levon wrote:

Dude he’s no different than Jordan or Kobe. I’ve seen both chew tf outta teammates and get into it with coaches, and argue with refs a ton in-game. Only difference people label Kobe and Jordan “competitive” when they do it.

I mean, I agree it shouldn’t be done but this behavior isn’t unique to Lebron. And I better not see any responses trying to spin Jordan and Kobe’s tempers as anything different….
Bron2AD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:58 pm    Post subject:

1995Lakers wrote:
levon wrote:

4 decades of garbage analysis

Last edited by Bron2AD on Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:15 pm    Post subject:

If others does it, they are being competitive. But if Bron does it, he’s throwing a tantrum.

Another great being competitive
https://x.com/maskedinla/status/1784421756104794350?s=46&t=2eY4h7X3tENv3uRTgQTQBA

Another goat being competitive…
https://x.com/cadesattorney/status/1784462577185046670?s=46&t=2eY4h7X3tENv3uRTgQTQBA
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2089, 2090, 2091 ... 2096, 2097, 2098  Next
Page 2090 of 2098
Jump to: