The LEBRON JAMES Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1629, 1630, 1631 ... 2084, 2085, 2086  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:28 pm    Post subject:

PenG_ wrote:
Lebron haters conveniently using the Rodgers situation to push their own nonsensical agendas.... I'm shocked I tell you

Nice join date buddy.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:28 pm    Post subject:

PenG_ wrote:
Lebron haters conveniently using the Rodgers situation to push their own nonsensical agendas.... I'm shocked I tell you

Lebron is basically a big target for right wing people, they criticize him whenever there is a chance. The (bleep) Kanters of the world who has done nothing but talking (bleep). I was not a big fan of lebron and always made fun of stuffs like lecramp, but I believe he is a good person and a standup guy. He doesn’t deserve this.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:29 pm    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
didn't Aaron Rodgers play in SF?

CAL taught him well…..
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:09 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
PenG_ wrote:

Lebron is basically a big target for right wing people, they criticize him whenever there is a chance. The (bleep) Kanters of the world who has done nothing but talking (bleep). I was not a big fan of lebron and always made fun of stuffs like lecramp, but I believe he is a good person and a standup guy. He doesn’t deserve this.

Doesn't deserve what? If he didn't take the vaccine he risked catching Covid and he got it. Now he'll have the antibodies which should prevent him from getting it again. He's relatively young and in shape so he probably won't suffer long term effects. I don't understand why it's a big deal that I feel he lied other than people defending him to the enght degree. I'm not bashing you Mad5555777, I respect your opinion and you're definitely entitled to it. It's all good!

P.S. I'm a left-leaning Moderate. In fact, I hate the way America treats politics. As someone who grew up in the inner-city I feel it's no different than gangs. I'm blue, you're red, so we have to hate each other. It's stupid! Not bashing you at all or anybody else for that matter.

P.S.S. I apologize to the mods, I know we are not supposed to discuss politics in here but I just wanted to address that.
socalsp3
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:28 pm    Post subject:

If he's asymptomatic then the vaccine did its job.
MookieBetts50
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:42 pm    Post subject:

Well it's not like LBJ didn't need a few days off his feet, perfect time to heal up that abdominal strain. Maybe he'll return before the 10 day mark, remember he only needs to have 2 consecutive negative tests to be cleared.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:01 am    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
PenG_ wrote:

Doesn't deserve what? If he didn't take the vaccine he risked catching Covid and he got it. Now he'll have the antibodies which should prevent him from getting it again. He's relatively young and in shape so he probably won't suffer long term effects. I don't understand why it's a big deal that I feel he lied other than people defending him to the enght degree. I'm not bashing you Mad5555777, I respect your opinion and you're definitely entitled to it. It's all good!

P.S. I'm a left-leaning Moderate. In fact, I hate the way America treats politics. As someone who grew up in the inner-city I feel it's no different than gangs. I'm blue, you're red, so we have to hate each other. It's stupid! Not bashing you at all or anybody else for that matter.

P.S.S. I apologize to the mods, I know we are not supposed to discuss politics in here but I just wanted to address that.

He got vaccinated and he stated it on live tv. I am just pissed at the non basketball related attacks on lebron, he didn’t deserve any of those. I don’t care about either side
Ryan1973
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:48 am    Post subject:

socalsp3 wrote:

I know a lot of people that are unvaccinated that got Covid and had asymptomatic symptoms. So that has nothing to do with being vaccinated or not.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:12 am    Post subject:

Ryan1973 wrote:
socalsp3 wrote:

I know a lot of people that are unvaccinated that got Covid and had asymptomatic symptoms. So that has nothing to do with being vaccinated or not.

Well I know 777 k unvaccinated people in this country who died. So maybe it does.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:51 am    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
PenG_ wrote:

Nice join date buddy.

An earlier join date is what exactly, a license to be a clown and a troll?
BamBam1031
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:53 am    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
PenG_ wrote:

LeBron is a target because of his own words and actions. He is no victim. He is a hypocrite of the highest order.

Enes Kanter Freedom is also a target because of his words and actions. His enemies, however, do more than just post mean tweets on the internet. Because of his activism, his home country has disowned him, his parents are jailed and threatened, and the FBI has issued him a personal emergency cell phone should someone threaten him on American soil. He speaks often on behalf of today's slaves, the Uyghurs in China.

As for the vaccines and "federal offenses," let's not forget another black man, Evander Kane, who very publicly forged his vaccine card to the NHL. The league suspended him to save face, and the Sharks are actively trying to trade him, but no arrests for said "federal offense" are planned. And considering 1) the Tuskegee experiments and 2) how much time, effort, and money pro atlhetes put into their bodies, it would not surprise me in the least if more than a few athletes (LeBron in particular) forged their vaccine cards.

I for one can't wait for the post-LeBron era to begin. After that 3OT loss with zero ball movement, it's time.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:23 am    Post subject:

socalsp3 wrote:

Not necessarily. People who aren't vaccinated can have asympomatic covid.

There really is no way to determine what benefit being vaccinated had on any one specific person.

You can only determine the benefits by looking at a large group of people over time.
ZeroDark30_
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:29 am    Post subject:

BamBam1031 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
PenG_ wrote:

LeBron is a target because of his own words and actions. He is no victim. He is a hypocrite of the highest order.

Enes Kanter Freedom is also a target because of his words and actions. His enemies, however, do more than just post mean tweets on the internet. Because of his activism, his home country has disowned him, his parents are jailed and threatened, and the FBI has issued him a personal emergency cell phone should someone threaten him on American soil. He speaks often on behalf of today's slaves, the Uyghurs in China.

As for the vaccines and "federal offenses," let's not forget another black man, Evander Kane, who very publicly forged his vaccine card to the NHL. The league suspended him to save face, and the Sharks are actively trying to trade him, but no arrests for said "federal offense" are planned. And considering 1) the Tuskegee experiments and 2) how much time, effort, and money pro atlhetes put into their bodies, it would not surprise me in the least if more than a few athletes (LeBron in particular) forged their vaccine cards.

I for one can't wait for the post-LeBron era to begin. After that 3OT loss with zero ball movement, it's time.

You’ll be waiting some time. The rest of us will enjoy this ride.

Kanter is a hypocrite nothing more, nothing less. The less attention he gets the better. His tactics are not genuine at the end of the day and he’s been very selective with who he attacks. There’s bigger people pulling the strings but he’s going after successful black men like Jordan and LeBron whose focused, understandably, on the black community.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:34 am    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
PenG_ wrote:

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/08/24/cdc-study-shows-unvaccinated-people-are-29-times-more-likely-to-be-hospitalized-with-covid.html
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:35 am    Post subject:

We just might want to lay off the politics. Just a suggestion.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:38 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:

Medical facts are not politics but people can’t separate them in this country
Lakeshow23_
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:49 am    Post subject:

BamBam1031 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
PenG_ wrote:

Kanter is a Gulenist, a political cult vying for absolute power in Turkey. Fethullah Gulen, the leader of said cult, was a major player in Turkey's descent into a right wing authoritarian nation characterized by journalistic suppression and the violation of freedom of expression, assembly, and association. He was initially partners with Turkey's current leader Erdogan. Gulen lost a power struggle, left the nation and his supporters were suppressed. Kanter's problem with Turkish dictatorship started then.

He is a supporter of a litany of other causes that are antithetical to freedom, democracy, and human rights. He was just on fox news claiming that Americans should shut up about injustices and be grateful that they are Americans. You're supporting a grifter because of an unhealthy obsession with Lebron.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:11 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:

Here's a rule: If someone says that a topic is political, it is. I'm dead serious. Over the past few years, I've heard numerous people from all parts of the political and social spectrum proclaim that topic XYZ is not political. They were all wrong. If a topic is political from another person's perspective, then it is political.

But really, I was referring more to the stuff about Enes Kanter and about Lebron being a hypocrite.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:17 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
governator wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:

Here's a rule: If someone says that a topic is political, it is. I'm dead serious. Over the past few years, I've heard numerous people from all parts of the political and social spectrum proclaim that topic XYZ is not political. They were all wrong. If a topic is political from another person's perspective, then it is political.

But really, I was referring more to the stuff about Enes Kanter and about Lebron being a hypocrite.

I hear you, just so sick of people posting false medical stuff in LG about covid, about covid vaccine but let’s get back to LeBron, hope he makes full recovery
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:51 am    Post subject:

BamBam1031 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
PenG_ wrote:

see, you are talking politics again. one thing i do know is that neither Kanter nor Lebron is a politician, so attacking them for non basketball related issues is just stupid. lebron has done a lot for his community, so i don't know why people calling him hypocrite. i could careless about Kanter.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:54 am    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
socalsp3 wrote:

Not necessarily. People who aren't vaccinated can have asympomatic covid.

There really is no way to determine what benefit being vaccinated had on any one specific person.

You can only determine the benefits by looking at a large group of people over time.

we have enough data to determine that unvaccinated people are far more likely to be in ICU and die, and that's really enough for me to get vaccinated.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:21 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/kingjames/status/1466153497225617410?s=21

LeSabotage by the league?! Extra “suspension”
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:23 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
https://twitter.com/kingjames/status/1466153497225617410?s=21

LeSabotage by the league?! Extra “suspension”

I was wondering if anyone else saw this tweet.
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:28 pm    Post subject:

Ryan1973 wrote:
socalsp3 wrote:

It's called CHANCE. Your friends are lucky. Those who aren't as lucky, they die, or avoid severe symptoms if they had the vaccine.

This is unbelievable how anti-vaxxers still don't get it.
hype
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:01 pm    Post subject:

Runway8 wrote:
Ryan1973 wrote:
socalsp3 wrote:

It's called CHANCE. Your friends are lucky. Those who aren't as lucky, they die, or avoid severe symptoms if they had the vaccine.

This is unbelievable how anti-vaxxers still don't get it.

Thanks for the info Fauci, seems legit.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1629, 1630, 1631 ... 2084, 2085, 2086  Next
Page 1630 of 2086
Jump to: