THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3464, 3465, 3466 ... 3661, 3662, 3663  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:35 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
chazz wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Really dude?

Take your Qanon stuff elsewhere.

From someone who just says something without looking at the video....Its like having a Chinese new year celebration in Chinatown and 80% of the paticipants are not Chinese. Just showing and describing what is right in front of you to see

Oh I watched the first few minutes, and it was ridiculous. Not that anyone would need to watch to know. Your description is enough to know. You “saw” what you wanted to see. Only right wing Alex Jones type nut jobs use bogus terms like “crisis actors” and assume a Black Lives Matter protest is fake because, “oh my god! There are a lot white people there!” as if it is an issue only black people care about.

I'll bet most of those people hadn't even been shot by the police! Posers!
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:44 pm    Post subject:

MSNBC

(Why we should be afraid of a Jim Jordan-led Judiciary subcommittee | The Mehdi Hasan Show)

Quote:
House Republicans want you to believe that a new, Jim Jordan-led Judiciary subcommittee is the second coming of the ‘Church Committee,’ the gold standard for congressional investigations led by former Sen. Frank Church. And while they’re pretending, Mehdi says, the rest of us aren’t buying it. Former Church aide Loch Johnson and MSNBC legal analyst Barb McQuade join him to discuss.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:28 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
chazz wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Really dude?

Take your Qanon stuff elsewhere.

From someone who just says something without looking at the video....Its like having a Chinese new year celebration in Chinatown and 80% of the paticipants are not Chinese. Just showing and describing what is right in front of you to see

Oh I watched the first few minutes, and it was ridiculous. Not that anyone would need to watch to know. Your description is enough to know. You “saw” what you wanted to see. Only right wing Alex Jones type nut jobs use bogus terms like “crisis actors” and assume a Black Lives Matter protest is fake because, “oh my god! There are a lot white people there!” as if it is an issue only black people care about.

I'll bet most of those people hadn't even been shot by the police! Posers!

Just like those fake kids at Sandy Hook were never shot by Adam Lanza!
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:26 pm    Post subject:

I feel terrible about it, but I actually clicked on that link and on the link to his channel. Let's just say the white crisis actors video is one of the better ones, relatively speaking.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:51 pm    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
I feel terrible about it, but I actually clicked on that link and on the link to his channel. Let's just say the white crisis actors video is one of the better ones, relatively speaking.

Willful abandonment of reason and reality simply to escape the pain of living in or merely thinking of living in a more just, equal, kind world is the saddest of mental illnesses.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:58 pm    Post subject:

MSNBC

(U.S. economy grows amid recession fears)

Quote:
President Biden takes a victory lap during a Virginia speech after the latest data shows the U.S. economy is still growing despite fears of recession. It comes as the White House and House Republicans are at odds over the debt ceiling and budget cuts.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:02 pm    Post subject:

MSNBC

(Gallego: If Sinema runs, she’s a ‘guaranteed third-place losing candidate’)

Quote:
Rep. Ruben Gallego: “Kyrsten Sinema is not popular with anybody. The only way for Democrats to keep this race is for a strong Democrat to run and win. Kyrsten running this on her own…assures that the Republicans are going to win.”
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: BLM staged event in Los Angeles where 80% of the demostrators are WhitE!

chazz wrote:
So I breakdown

heh. You sure did, Q.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:05 am    Post subject:

BBC News

(US forces kill Islamic State leader in Somalian cave complex, officials say – BBC News)

Quote:
US forces have killed Islamic State leader, Bilal al-Sudani, and 10 of his operatives in northern Somalia, American officials say.

A remote cave complex was raided by US special forces in a bid to capture Al-Sudani, who allegedly funded the group's activities globally.

Analysts say the fact that US troops were sent to kill or capture Sudani, rather than using a less risky drone strike, indicates his significance.

"Al-Sudani was responsible for fostering the growing presence of ISIS in Africa”, US Defence Secretary Lloyd Austin said.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:07 am    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:

I just watched more of that ridiculous video, so if that is one of the "better" ones, I can only imagine how bat-s#!† crazy the others are. The part where he is pointing to random things on the road like tar marks and pieces of tread as "marks" on the road for targets for events had me in stitches it was so laughably stupid.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:11 am    Post subject:

CNN

(Terrorism expert: 'US has emerged as a leading exporter of far-right extremism in Europe')

Quote:
A major German police raid on far-right extremists in December revealed how QAnon is not just an American problem anymore. The Council on Foreign Relations' Jacob Ware tells Reality Check's John Avlon how Americans have exported extremist conspiracy theories overseas.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:12 am    Post subject:

QAredumb
QArenuts
QAredunce
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:22 am    Post subject:

CNN

(Ex-Trump cabinet member responds after weeks of his racist attacks)

Quote:
Former Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao is speaking out about Donald Trump’s repeated racist remarks about her in his social media posts.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:25 pm    Post subject:

MSNBC

(Trump and Barr lose as ‘deep state’ bomb goes off: Failed DOJ plot revealed in exposé)

Quote:
A New York Times bombshell investigation exposes new details and "ethical" breaches in the failed effort by Trump Attorney General Bill Barr to tarr the DOJ, and find a "deep state" bias against Donald Trump. Barr's handpicked prosecutor failed to find supporting evidence or win the few cases he filed, and the Times reports intelligence agencies contradicted Barr's theories -- and ultimately his “strained justification” for the probe fell apart. MSNBC Chief Legal Correspondent Ari Melber analyzes the story on the day it broke, and, while carefully noting there were no alleged crimes, the account raises other questions of ethics and abuse of power by Barr.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:40 pm    Post subject:

The Young Turks

(SCATHING Must-See Ad Nails "Maserati" Manchin)

Quote:
Republicans released a scathing, but true, ad against Joe Manchin. John Iadarola and Cenk Uygur discuss on The Young Turks.

"The National Republican Senatorial Committee is portraying Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.V.) as a Davos-trekking elitist in a direct mail and digital ad campaign directed at West Virginia voters.

Why it matters: The NRSC's early anti-Manchin messaging is part of a pressure campaign designed to dissuade him from seeking a third term. Manchin is the only Democrat who can realistically hold a Senate seat in one of the most conservative states in the country.

"I haven't made a decision what I'm going to do in 2024. I've got two years ahead of me now to do the best I can for the state and for my country," Manchin said on NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday."
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:52 pm    Post subject:

Brian Tyler Cohen

(Marjorie Taylor Greene HUMILIATED on the House floor)
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: BLM staged event in Los Angeles where 80% of the demostrators are WhitE!

chazz wrote:
So I breakdown events that for the most part looks very shady or they are staged ...Here is one of them if you want to go down that rabbit hole [LINK REMOVED]

White Crisis actors Lives Matter

LINK REMOVED. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO BE PROMOTING YOUR CRANK THEORIES.

Motivated reasoning plus confirmation bias plus anomaly hunting plus post-hoc rationalization does not equal a persuasive "breakdown." It equals more crankism.

In any event, this is not the platform for you to post that. I redacted your links. Don't like it? Then when you're in your next echo chamber you can complain about how you were kicked off this platform for speaking the truth.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:48 am    Post subject:

Brian Tyler Cohen

(BREAKING: Trump, Bill Barr’s crooked scheme finally BACKFIRES)

Quote:
The Legal Breakdown episode 19: @GlennKirschner2 joins to discuss the end of the Durham probe and the way in which it actually backfired on Trump.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: BLM staged event in Los Angeles where 80% of the demostrators are WhitE!

LarryCoon wrote:
Motivated reasoning plus confirmation bias plus anomaly hunting plus post-hoc rationalization does not equal a persuasive "breakdown."

This might be my favorite LG post ever.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:52 pm    Post subject:

Brian Tyler Cohen

(BREAKING: George Santos finally facing SERIOUS legal trouble)
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:25 pm    Post subject:

MSNBC

(The GOP's embrace of Marjorie Taylor Greene)

Quote:
After successfully assisting Kevin McCarthy secure his speakership, the Georgia congresswoman is reportedly eyeing Trump's 2024 VP slot. Olivia Troye and Miles Taylor join Jonathan Capehart to share their thoughts on MTG's rise to prominence in the Republican Party.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:52 pm    Post subject:

The Daily Show

(This Ad Explains Why George Santos Still Has Supporters | The Daily Show)

Quote:
George Santos's lies continue to mount, but his constituents still support him, whoever he is.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:55 pm    Post subject:

MSNBC

('Atrocity, worse than Trump’: George Santos hammered for mounting lies by Stephen A. Smith)

Quote:
GOP lawmaker George Santos faces growing pressure to resign over the growing number of falsehoods and lies unearthed after his election. "We need to fall back on anyone in the Republican party who is supporting him staying on board," says ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith, calling the entire episode "a disgrace” in an MSNBC interview. “This man did something Donald Trump hasn’t even done,” Smith added. He joined MSNBC Contributor Mike Barnicle and MSNBC host Ari Melber for Fallback Friday, discussing the Santos story, Gov Ron DeSantis, and other topics in The Beat's "Fallback" segment. (An excerpt of this extended discussion aired on MSNBC.)
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:18 pm    Post subject:

MSNBC

(Michael Cohen: Donald will ultimately be held accountable for Stormy Daniels payment)

Quote:
Former Trump attorney Michael Cohen, New York Times investigative reporter Susanne Craig, and former U.S. attorney Harry Litman react to the potential criminal charges for former President Trump from a once dormant investigation by the Manhattan DA.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:49 pm    Post subject:

CNN

(‘Can’t wait for this guy to die’: Reporter reveals some GOP sentiment towards Trump)

Quote:
A new report from The Atlantic reveals that many Republicans are quietly hoping Donald Trump will fade from public life. McKay Coppins, the reporter from the Atlantic who wrote the story, joins CNN’s Erin Burnett with more details.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3464, 3465, 3466 ... 3661, 3662, 3663  Next
Page 3465 of 3663
Jump to: