THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3214, 3215, 3216 ... 3218, 3219, 3220  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 58814
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:30 pm    Post subject:

Trump hung up on NPR's interviewer Steve Inskeep.

Read NPR's full interview with former President Donald Trump

LINK
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 27028
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:28 pm    Post subject:

Trump on NPR: https://youtu.be/ZX-4n3T2PZo

The same way Manchin makes non-Progressive Democrats look bad.
The same way Trump makes old people look bad.

I know the majority of non-Progressive Democrats aren't Joe Manchin.
I know the majority of old people aren't Trump.

But damn, the sane people need a louder mic. And the mic needs to be taken away from some people.
_________________
"Anybody have that same fire, that same passion that you have for the game?"

Kobe: "Westbrook plays mean. He plays mean like I did."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 49550
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:43 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Trump on NPR: https://youtu.be/ZX-4n3T2PZo

The same way Manchin makes non-Progressive Democrats look bad.
The same way Trump makes old people look bad.

I know the majority of non-Progressive Democrats aren't Joe Manchin.
I know the majority of old people aren't Trump.

But damn, the sane people need a louder mic. And the mic needs to be taken away from some people.


Speaking of Manchin, I saw Pelosi said that she still believes that Manchin will come back around on BBB . . .

What's the saying?

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me . . . . ?


_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 58814
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:02 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Trump on NPR: https://youtu.be/ZX-4n3T2PZo

The same way Manchin makes non-Progressive Democrats look bad.
The same way Trump makes old people look bad.

I know the majority of non-Progressive Democrats aren't Joe Manchin.
I know the majority of old people aren't Trump.

But damn, the sane people need a louder mic. And the mic needs to be taken away from some people.


Speaking of Manchin, I saw Pelosi said that she still believes that Manchin will come back around on BBB . . .

What's the saying?

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me . . . . ?



I hope Nancy has something up her sleeve we don't know about that makes her think that way.

Albert Einstein's definition of insanity: “doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.”
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 27028
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:17 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Trump on NPR: https://youtu.be/ZX-4n3T2PZo

The same way Manchin makes non-Progressive Democrats look bad.
The same way Trump makes old people look bad.

I know the majority of non-Progressive Democrats aren't Joe Manchin.
I know the majority of old people aren't Trump.

But damn, the sane people need a louder mic. And the mic needs to be taken away from some people.


Speaking of Manchin, I saw Pelosi said that she still believes that Manchin will come back around on BBB . . .

What's the saying?

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me . . . . ?



I hope Nancy has something up her sleeve we don't know about that makes her think that way.

Albert Einstein's definition of insanity: “doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.”

Biden, Nancy, and Chuck Schumer keep refusing to throw Manchin under the bus. Presumably because they think there is a pot of gold at the end of this Manchin turd rainbow. We'll see if they are right. But it's not looking good.

Hope they are right. They have as much, if not more, to lose than the rest of us. I would've called a spade a spade a long time ago.
_________________
"Anybody have that same fire, that same passion that you have for the game?"

Kobe: "Westbrook plays mean. He plays mean like I did."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 27028
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:46 pm    Post subject:

Looong overdue. But F Glen Greenwald.

Shot out to BVH for saying the same thing years ago.
_________________
"Anybody have that same fire, that same passion that you have for the game?"

Kobe: "Westbrook plays mean. He plays mean like I did."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Posts: 3519
Location: 921SD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:16 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Looong overdue. But F Glen Greenwald.

Shot out to BVH for saying the same thing years ago.



_________________
"Inherently you can't use logic to prove faith." (kikanga from La La Land)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 89196
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:18 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Looong overdue. But F Glen Greenwald.

Shot out to BVH for saying the same thing years ago.


Lol, been tryin to say…
_________________
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ― Elie Wiesel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 89196
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:28 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Trump on NPR: https://youtu.be/ZX-4n3T2PZo

The same way Manchin makes non-Progressive Democrats look bad.
The same way Trump makes old people look bad.

I know the majority of non-Progressive Democrats aren't Joe Manchin.
I know the majority of old people aren't Trump.

But damn, the sane people need a louder mic. And the mic needs to be taken away from some people.


Speaking of Manchin, I saw Pelosi said that she still believes that Manchin will come back around on BBB . . .

What's the saying?

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me . . . . ?



I hope Nancy has something up her sleeve we don't know about that makes her think that way.

Albert Einstein's definition of insanity: “doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.”

Biden, Nancy, and Chuck Schumer keep refusing to throw Manchin under the bus. Presumably because they think there is a pot of gold at the end of this Manchin turd rainbow. We'll see if they are right. But it's not looking good.

Hope they are right. They have as much, if not more, to lose than the rest of us. I would've called a spade a spade a long time ago.


It’s actually the other way around. There’s no value and plenty of harm in throwing him under the bus. He can be an independent or Republican any time he likes, and it might actually improve his political prospects. They can only get what they can get, and it is better than the alternative.
_________________
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ― Elie Wiesel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 67864

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:18 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Breaking: Gov. Gavin Newsom on Thursday refused to parole the man convicted of gunning down Robert F. Kennedy in Los Angeles, a brazen assassination of a presidential candidate that scarred the nation and altered the course of American politics.


https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1481749726252830720?t=bkTbyKnI-G8S5GrVFhG_Aw&s=19
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
trmiv
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 19 Nov 2001
Posts: 17373
Location: Orlando

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:38 pm    Post subject:

(bleep) Kyrsten Sinema. Absolutely worthless and completely corrupt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 20498

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:08 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Quote:
Breaking: Gov. Gavin Newsom on Thursday refused to parole the man convicted of gunning down Robert F. Kennedy in Los Angeles, a brazen assassination of a presidential candidate that scarred the nation and altered the course of American politics.


https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1481749726252830720?t=bkTbyKnI-G8S5GrVFhG_Aw&s=19


Good, he should die there and that doesn't even account for the change in history that he caused, directly starting by giftwrapping Nixon as President as a gift for the country. He tries to use the man he murdered to argue that he would've wanted Sirhan released. Get da ffffaaah aahhda heeauh... Hinckley got released from psychiatric care in 2016, but there's the difference. Sirhan did what he did w/ malice aforethought and no luxury of criminal insanity.
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL
SEDALE TRIBUTE
EDDIE DONX!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 67864

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:42 pm    Post subject:

Yeah. No way should Sirhan Sirhan should ever see the light of day.
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 67864

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:02 pm    Post subject:

This is big. I think this charge alone could be up to 20 years in prison.

Quote:
The founder of the far-right Oath Keepers militia group and 10 others have been charged with seditious conspiracy in the Jan. 6 Capitol attack.


https://twitter.com/AP/status/1481699739234095112
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 49550
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:22 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
This is big. I think this charge alone could be up to 20 years in prison.

Quote:
The founder of the far-right Oath Keepers militia group and 10 others have been charged with seditious conspiracy in the Jan. 6 Capitol attack.


https://twitter.com/AP/status/1481699739234095112


It should, but watching all the slap on the wrist sentences that have been handed to the rest of the treasonist bastards, I'd be surprised if any of the get more than 5 years, and out in half that.
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 10545
Location: Boulder ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:45 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
32 wrote:
This is big. I think this charge alone could be up to 20 years in prison.

Quote:
The founder of the far-right Oath Keepers militia group and 10 others have been charged with seditious conspiracy in the Jan. 6 Capitol attack.


https://twitter.com/AP/status/1481699739234095112


It should, but watching all the slap on the wrist sentences that have been handed to the rest of the treasonist bastards, I'd be surprised if any of the get more than 5 years, and out in half that.


Hopefully they are going to try and scare them into a deal to flip on anyone above them potentially IN The Trump Admin who they coordinated with and who paid them.

^Are these the guys who all marched single file in fatigues up the steps through all the other traitors - as though they were spec-ops going into the building to perform some planned out traitorous deeds?

Yes it is them
https://observers.france24.com/en/americas/20210112-us-militia-oath-keepers-three-percenters-capitol-assault

^^
"Blacks
For
Trump"
sign
.. bet this person was paid to carry it
The Oath keepers have on brand new clothes and brand new gear.. someone else paid for it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 49550
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:58 pm    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
32 wrote:
This is big. I think this charge alone could be up to 20 years in prison.

Quote:
The founder of the far-right Oath Keepers militia group and 10 others have been charged with seditious conspiracy in the Jan. 6 Capitol attack.


https://twitter.com/AP/status/1481699739234095112


It should, but watching all the slap on the wrist sentences that have been handed to the rest of the treasonist bastards, I'd be surprised if any of the get more than 5 years, and out in half that.


Hopefully they are going to try and scare them into a deal to flip on anyone above them potentially IN The Trump Admin who they coordinated with and who paid them.

^Are these the guys who all marched single file in fatigues up the steps through all the other traitors - as though they were spec-ops going into the building to perform some planned out traitorous deeds?

Yes it is them
https://observers.france24.com/en/americas/20210112-us-militia-oath-keepers-three-percenters-capitol-assault

^^
"Blacks
For
Trump"
sign
.. bet this person was paid to carry it
The Oath keepers have on brand new clothes and brand new gear.. someone else paid for it


They have nothing to be scared of, so that's not going to happen. And even if they did flip, you'd have to have an Attorney General who was aggressive in pursuing that information, and Merrick Garland is not that guy. This will be a nothing burger, just like everything else involving Jan. 6th.
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 27028
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:17 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Trump on NPR: https://youtu.be/ZX-4n3T2PZo

The same way Manchin makes non-Progressive Democrats look bad.
The same way Trump makes old people look bad.

I know the majority of non-Progressive Democrats aren't Joe Manchin.
I know the majority of old people aren't Trump.

But damn, the sane people need a louder mic. And the mic needs to be taken away from some people.


Speaking of Manchin, I saw Pelosi said that she still believes that Manchin will come back around on BBB . . .

What's the saying?

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me . . . . ?



I hope Nancy has something up her sleeve we don't know about that makes her think that way.

Albert Einstein's definition of insanity: “doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.”

Biden, Nancy, and Chuck Schumer keep refusing to throw Manchin under the bus. Presumably because they think there is a pot of gold at the end of this Manchin turd rainbow. We'll see if they are right. But it's not looking good.

Hope they are right. They have as much, if not more, to lose than the rest of us. I would've called a spade a spade a long time ago.


It’s actually the other way around. There’s no value and plenty of harm in throwing him under the bus. He can be an independent or Republican any time he likes, and it might actually improve his political prospects. They can only get what they can get, and it is better than the alternative.


It's a tough situation. I get your point. I'm assuming we would lose committee seats if Manchin switches to Republican. Although I'm not sure how that works. Committees are split 50/50 because that's what the Senate is split as. But if it goes 51/49 in favor of Republicans (after a Manchin party switch). Would committees be reformed immediately? Would be funny if it would need a filibuster proof vote to do that.

At the same time though, Biden's approval rating is at 33% last I checked. Hard to think of a worse alternative right now. It's looking like we're not gonna get voting rights passed along with alot of things promised to Democrat voters in 2020. The current pathway Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are driving on is leading toward a cliff.
_________________
"Anybody have that same fire, that same passion that you have for the game?"

Kobe: "Westbrook plays mean. He plays mean like I did."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Hector the Pup
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 25 Jul 2002
Posts: 35922
Location: L.A.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:27 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Trump on NPR: https://youtu.be/ZX-4n3T2PZo

The same way Manchin makes non-Progressive Democrats look bad.
The same way Trump makes old people look bad.

I know the majority of non-Progressive Democrats aren't Joe Manchin.
I know the majority of old people aren't Trump.

But damn, the sane people need a louder mic. And the mic needs to be taken away from some people.


Speaking of Manchin, I saw Pelosi said that she still believes that Manchin will come back around on BBB . . .

What's the saying?

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me . . . . ?



I hope Nancy has something up her sleeve we don't know about that makes her think that way.

Albert Einstein's definition of insanity: “doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.”


I doubt it has anything to do with thinking she can sway him. More likely, its just that she has to keep trying and hoping because there is no other choice. There is no republican waiting on deck to cast the vote to make up for his no. There is no democrat waiting in the wings to primary him. There is no chance he's going to be shamed or cajoled into changing his stance.

There are two choices. Either say eff it, he's a lost cause, and essentially toss the agenda in the garbage, or cross your fingers and hope that he somehow comes around. That's it. And even then, there's still Sinema, who is her own bleep show.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 58814
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is consider a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:39 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Quote:
Breaking: Gov. Gavin Newsom on Thursday refused to parole the man convicted of gunning down Robert F. Kennedy in Los Angeles, a brazen assassination of a presidential candidate that scarred the nation and altered the course of American politics.


https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1481749726252830720?t=bkTbyKnI-G8S5GrVFhG_Aw&s=19

I'm glad they passed a law that doesn't allow people like Sihan to make money. If I have it right they passed that law after the Sharon Tate murders.

I think Sirhan's net worth is $800,000 to 1 million. Manson is around $400,000.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 20498

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:42 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:


They have nothing to be scared of, so that's not going to happen. And even if they did flip, you'd have to have an Attorney General who was aggressive in pursuing that information, and Merrick Garland is not that guy. This will be a nothing burger, just like everything else involving Jan. 6th.


They have to arrest the Antifa radicals dressed as Trump supporters next.
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL
SEDALE TRIBUTE
EDDIE DONX!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 10545
Location: Boulder ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:51 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
ContagiousInspiration wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
32 wrote:
This is big. I think this charge alone could be up to 20 years in prison.

Quote:
The founder of the far-right Oath Keepers militia group and 10 others have been charged with seditious conspiracy in the Jan. 6 Capitol attack.


https://twitter.com/AP/status/1481699739234095112


It should, but watching all the slap on the wrist sentences that have been handed to the rest of the treasonist bastards, I'd be surprised if any of the get more than 5 years, and out in half that.


Hopefully they are going to try and scare them into a deal to flip on anyone above them potentially IN The Trump Admin who they coordinated with and who paid them.

^Are these the guys who all marched single file in fatigues up the steps through all the other traitors - as though they were spec-ops going into the building to perform some planned out traitorous deeds?

Yes it is them
https://observers.france24.com/en/americas/20210112-us-militia-oath-keepers-three-percenters-capitol-assault

^^
"Blacks
For
Trump"
sign
.. bet this person was paid to carry it
The Oath keepers have on brand new clothes and brand new gear.. someone else paid for it


They have nothing to be scared of, so that's not going to happen. And even if they did flip, you'd have to have an Attorney General who was aggressive in pursuing that information, and Merrick Garland is not that guy. This will be a nothing burger, just like everything else involving Jan. 6th.


The only thing I can think of - he feels sorry for them..tricked by a POS like Trump - I do think Too Many take Trumps influence too lightly
Like when Mueller concluded Trump Jr and Kushner weren't smart enough to know contracting Russia to hack political adversaries computers was illegal. :roll:


As though going lightly on them makes them see their government differently. /shrug

Trump was a magical turd.. putting my fellow humans into a trance. I was terrified to be honest.. not physically scared just an inner fear that these people truly lost any separation from animal and human with me when they thought he was a positive choice.
windmill cancer research
take off your protective eye wear and stare at the Eclipse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 20498

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:02 pm    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:

Trump was a magical turd.. putting my fellow humans into a trance.


A loud, sherbet orange, blustery turd full of promises that all the misanthropes were dazzled by? Hey, we have license to be the actual scumbags that we are w/o being shamed for it any longer? Sign us up!
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL
SEDALE TRIBUTE
EDDIE DONX!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Posts: 3519
Location: 921SD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:38 pm    Post subject:

Trump made his supporters feel their racism and misogyny were okay, even out in the open.


_________________
"Inherently you can't use logic to prove faith." (kikanga from La La Land)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 27028
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:47 pm    Post subject:

Candace Owens is blaming Bob Saget's death on the vaccine.
_________________
"Anybody have that same fire, that same passion that you have for the game?"

Kobe: "Westbrook plays mean. He plays mean like I did."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3214, 3215, 3216 ... 3218, 3219, 3220  Next
Page 3215 of 3220
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB