THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 3200, 3201, 3202  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 26860
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:01 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!


Hello George Zimmerman!


I think people of color and people of Jewish decent should show up to every White Nationalist rally with AR-15s to pass out medical supplies to anybody who may need them.

And if at any moment, between the white power chants and frequent confrontations, they feel fearful for their lives. They should respond like the hero Kyle Rittenhouse did.

What our society needs is more sanctioned murders by vigilantes.

TEENS WELCOME!


Yup. What we have is a bully system. White armed cowards killing POC. And then getting away with it. And then thinking that’s the order of things. We need a few white vigilantes to get shot. Sorry to say it that bluntly, but every one of these Maga chodes doing the shootings and then defending them are serene in their view that they are allowed to kill anyone who looks funny at them. There’s no consequence to that view. That needs. To change.


It's revealing how far many conservatives need to push the line.

When the VAST majority of left leaning people said, "Kyle won't be convicted". Many conservatives couldn't find gratification (like normal) just from the law allowing them to murder people who have different political viewpoints.

They had to turn it up a notch. So the stance switched from. "he did nothing illegal" to "he's a hero".

Like we're saying. Only logical response is do the 1 think that ever made the NRA support Gun Control.

LINK
Quote:
The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons
Back in the 1960s, even the NRA supported gun control to disarm the group.

_________________
"Anybody have that same fire, that same passion that you have for the game?"

Kobe: "Westbrook plays mean. He plays mean like I did."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
misterchipmunk
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 18 Apr 2010
Posts: 607

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:20 pm    Post subject:

Wait you guys were telling me that this guy killed POC? I thought the victims were white.

Joseph Rosenbaum
Anthony Huber
Gaige Grosskreutz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 32060

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:25 pm    Post subject:

angrypuppy wrote:
President Biden:

Quote:
“Look, I stand by what the jury has concluded,” he said. “The jury system works, and we have to abide by it.”



Why couldn't he just state that he was uncomfortable and disappointed in the verdict? I realize he's trying to play it down to prevent civil unrest, but this is just an ongoing problem I have with this administration. Either his Communications Director is inept, or he's not listening to her.

He did just as you asked as did VP Harris in their full comments. Let's always assume the mainstream press needs to manipulate controversy to be profitable, and wait for context before we get angry/disappointed at random quotes on social media.
_________________
Under New Management
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 32060

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:26 pm    Post subject:

misterchipmunk wrote:
Wait you guys were telling me that this guy killed POC? I thought the victims were white.

Joseph Rosenbaum
Anthony Huber
Gaige Grosskreutz

No, that was never the case. Get out of your misinformation sphere. Also "POC" lol.

"How do you do, fellow librals?"
_________________
Under New Management
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 28404

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:54 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Dr. Saule Omarova, Biden’s currency comptroller nominee seems to make Republicons angry. If she doesn't get the votes needed, why cant biden do what Trump did? make her "acting" . I don't know anything about her or what she would do but if it angers GOP its probably good.

My guess is they don't like her because she's Asian.

probably but they also seem to call her a communist.

Repukelican par for the course.

this is what drives me nuts. Why cant the dems throw out labels. at least theirs would be accurate.

Child hater
Atheist
Anti-christian

It bothers me that Dems are concerned with image. I'd like to see them play in the mud once and a while. It might backfire because they're not as experienced as Repukes. They don't know how to play the game.


Been saying it a LONG time ago. There a HUGE segment of the population that responds to catchphrases and slogans. Quit trying to get cute. Play to win ffs.
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 19050
Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:23 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!


Hello George Zimmerman!


I think people of color and people of Jewish decent should show up to every White Nationalist rally with AR-15s to pass out medical supplies to anybody who may need them.

And if at any moment, between the white power chants and frequent confrontations, they feel fearful for their lives. They should respond like the hero Kyle Rittenhouse did.

What our society needs is more sanctioned murders by vigilantes.

TEENS WELCOME!


Yup. What we have is a bully system. White armed cowards killing POC. And then getting away with it. And then thinking that’s the order of things. We need a few white vigilantes to get shot. Sorry to say it that bluntly, but every one of these Maga chodes doing the shootings and then defending them are serene in their view that they are allowed to kill anyone who looks funny at them. There’s no consequence to that view. That needs. To change.


It's revealing how far many conservatives need to push the line.

When the VAST majority of left leaning people said, "Kyle won't be convicted". Many conservatives couldn't find gratification (like normal) just from the law allowing them to murder people who have different political viewpoints.

They had to turn it up a notch. So the stance switched from. "he did nothing illegal" to "he's a hero".

Like we're saying. Only logical response is do the 1 think that ever made the NRA support Gun Control.

LINK
Quote:
The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons
Back in the 1960s, even the NRA supported gun control to disarm the group.


Had you been on the jury, would you have voted guilty or not guilty on the murder charge?
_________________
http://chickhearn.ytmnd.com/

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 26860
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:25 am    Post subject:

misterchipmunk wrote:
Wait you guys were telling me that this guy killed POC? I thought the victims were white.

Joseph Rosenbaum
Anthony Huber
Gaige Grosskreutz


White people at a BLM protest.
_________________
"Anybody have that same fire, that same passion that you have for the game?"

Kobe: "Westbrook plays mean. He plays mean like I did."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 26860
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:28 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!


Hello George Zimmerman!


I think people of color and people of Jewish decent should show up to every White Nationalist rally with AR-15s to pass out medical supplies to anybody who may need them.

And if at any moment, between the white power chants and frequent confrontations, they feel fearful for their lives. They should respond like the hero Kyle Rittenhouse did.

What our society needs is more sanctioned murders by vigilantes.

TEENS WELCOME!


Yup. What we have is a bully system. White armed cowards killing POC. And then getting away with it. And then thinking that’s the order of things. We need a few white vigilantes to get shot. Sorry to say it that bluntly, but every one of these Maga chodes doing the shootings and then defending them are serene in their view that they are allowed to kill anyone who looks funny at them. There’s no consequence to that view. That needs. To change.


It's revealing how far many conservatives need to push the line.

When the VAST majority of left leaning people said, "Kyle won't be convicted". Many conservatives couldn't find gratification (like normal) just from the law allowing them to murder people who have different political viewpoints.

They had to turn it up a notch. So the stance switched from. "he did nothing illegal" to "he's a hero".

Like we're saying. Only logical response is do the 1 think that ever made the NRA support Gun Control.

LINK
Quote:
The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons
Back in the 1960s, even the NRA supported gun control to disarm the group.


Had you been on the jury, would you have voted guilty or not guilty on the murder charge?


I would've hung the jury.
Kyle played a stupid game. And he deserves every opportunity to win an equally stupid prize.
Just like if a person with a darker complexion did the same thing he did, at a non-BLM rally.
_________________
"Anybody have that same fire, that same passion that you have for the game?"

Kobe: "Westbrook plays mean. He plays mean like I did."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 19050
Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:34 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!


Hello George Zimmerman!


I think people of color and people of Jewish decent should show up to every White Nationalist rally with AR-15s to pass out medical supplies to anybody who may need them.

And if at any moment, between the white power chants and frequent confrontations, they feel fearful for their lives. They should respond like the hero Kyle Rittenhouse did.

What our society needs is more sanctioned murders by vigilantes.

TEENS WELCOME!


Yup. What we have is a bully system. White armed cowards killing POC. And then getting away with it. And then thinking that’s the order of things. We need a few white vigilantes to get shot. Sorry to say it that bluntly, but every one of these Maga chodes doing the shootings and then defending them are serene in their view that they are allowed to kill anyone who looks funny at them. There’s no consequence to that view. That needs. To change.


It's revealing how far many conservatives need to push the line.

When the VAST majority of left leaning people said, "Kyle won't be convicted". Many conservatives couldn't find gratification (like normal) just from the law allowing them to murder people who have different political viewpoints.

They had to turn it up a notch. So the stance switched from. "he did nothing illegal" to "he's a hero".

Like we're saying. Only logical response is do the 1 think that ever made the NRA support Gun Control.

LINK
Quote:
The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons
Back in the 1960s, even the NRA supported gun control to disarm the group.


Had you been on the jury, would you have voted guilty or not guilty on the murder charge?


I would've hung the jury.
Kyle played a stupid game. And he deserves every opportunity to win an equally stupid prize.
Just like if a person with a darker complexion did the same thing he did, at a non-BLM rally.


So you would've voted guilty not because you thought he was guilty of a murder but because you want him to face the consequences of a murder conviction?
_________________
http://chickhearn.ytmnd.com/

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 26860
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:41 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!


Hello George Zimmerman!


I think people of color and people of Jewish decent should show up to every White Nationalist rally with AR-15s to pass out medical supplies to anybody who may need them.

And if at any moment, between the white power chants and frequent confrontations, they feel fearful for their lives. They should respond like the hero Kyle Rittenhouse did.

What our society needs is more sanctioned murders by vigilantes.

TEENS WELCOME!


Yup. What we have is a bully system. White armed cowards killing POC. And then getting away with it. And then thinking that’s the order of things. We need a few white vigilantes to get shot. Sorry to say it that bluntly, but every one of these Maga chodes doing the shootings and then defending them are serene in their view that they are allowed to kill anyone who looks funny at them. There’s no consequence to that view. That needs. To change.


It's revealing how far many conservatives need to push the line.

When the VAST majority of left leaning people said, "Kyle won't be convicted". Many conservatives couldn't find gratification (like normal) just from the law allowing them to murder people who have different political viewpoints.

They had to turn it up a notch. So the stance switched from. "he did nothing illegal" to "he's a hero".

Like we're saying. Only logical response is do the 1 think that ever made the NRA support Gun Control.

LINK
Quote:
The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons
Back in the 1960s, even the NRA supported gun control to disarm the group.


Had you been on the jury, would you have voted guilty or not guilty on the murder charge?


I would've hung the jury.
Kyle played a stupid game. And he deserves every opportunity to win an equally stupid prize.
Just like if a person with a darker complexion did the same thing he did, at a non-BLM rally.


So you would've voted guilty not because you thought he was guilty of a murder but because you want him to face the consequences of a murder conviction?


I would've voted him guilty. Because he brought an AR15 that night to use it.
_________________
"Anybody have that same fire, that same passion that you have for the game?"

Kobe: "Westbrook plays mean. He plays mean like I did."


Last edited by kikanga on Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 19050
Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:43 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!


Hello George Zimmerman!


I think people of color and people of Jewish decent should show up to every White Nationalist rally with AR-15s to pass out medical supplies to anybody who may need them.

And if at any moment, between the white power chants and frequent confrontations, they feel fearful for their lives. They should respond like the hero Kyle Rittenhouse did.

What our society needs is more sanctioned murders by vigilantes.

TEENS WELCOME!


Yup. What we have is a bully system. White armed cowards killing POC. And then getting away with it. And then thinking that’s the order of things. We need a few white vigilantes to get shot. Sorry to say it that bluntly, but every one of these Maga chodes doing the shootings and then defending them are serene in their view that they are allowed to kill anyone who looks funny at them. There’s no consequence to that view. That needs. To change.


It's revealing how far many conservatives need to push the line.

When the VAST majority of left leaning people said, "Kyle won't be convicted". Many conservatives couldn't find gratification (like normal) just from the law allowing them to murder people who have different political viewpoints.

They had to turn it up a notch. So the stance switched from. "he did nothing illegal" to "he's a hero".

Like we're saying. Only logical response is do the 1 think that ever made the NRA support Gun Control.

LINK
Quote:
The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons
Back in the 1960s, even the NRA supported gun control to disarm the group.


Had you been on the jury, would you have voted guilty or not guilty on the murder charge?


I would've hung the jury.
Kyle played a stupid game. And he deserves every opportunity to win an equally stupid prize.
Just like if a person with a darker complexion did the same thing he did, at a non-BLM rally.


So you would've voted guilty not because you thought he was guilty of a murder but because you want him to face the consequences of a murder conviction?


I would've voted him guilty. Because he brought an AR15 that night to use it.


Alright. Thanks for the honest answers.
_________________
http://chickhearn.ytmnd.com/

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 26860
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:44 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!


Hello George Zimmerman!


I think people of color and people of Jewish decent should show up to every White Nationalist rally with AR-15s to pass out medical supplies to anybody who may need them.

And if at any moment, between the white power chants and frequent confrontations, they feel fearful for their lives. They should respond like the hero Kyle Rittenhouse did.

What our society needs is more sanctioned murders by vigilantes.

TEENS WELCOME!


Yup. What we have is a bully system. White armed cowards killing POC. And then getting away with it. And then thinking that’s the order of things. We need a few white vigilantes to get shot. Sorry to say it that bluntly, but every one of these Maga chodes doing the shootings and then defending them are serene in their view that they are allowed to kill anyone who looks funny at them. There’s no consequence to that view. That needs. To change.


It's revealing how far many conservatives need to push the line.

When the VAST majority of left leaning people said, "Kyle won't be convicted". Many conservatives couldn't find gratification (like normal) just from the law allowing them to murder people who have different political viewpoints.

They had to turn it up a notch. So the stance switched from. "he did nothing illegal" to "he's a hero".

Like we're saying. Only logical response is do the 1 think that ever made the NRA support Gun Control.

LINK
Quote:
The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons
Back in the 1960s, even the NRA supported gun control to disarm the group.


Had you been on the jury, would you have voted guilty or not guilty on the murder charge?


I would've hung the jury.
Kyle played a stupid game. And he deserves every opportunity to win an equally stupid prize.
Just like if a person with a darker complexion did the same thing he did, at a non-BLM rally.


So you would've voted guilty not because you thought he was guilty of a murder but because you want him to face the consequences of a murder conviction?


I would've voted him guilty. Because he brought an AR15 that night to use it.


Alright. Thanks for the honest answers.


And after the fact, alot of people with motives related and unrelated to his mindset (that night) are reverse engineering a reason why he was in the right for doing so.
_________________
"Anybody have that same fire, that same passion that you have for the game?"

Kobe: "Westbrook plays mean. He plays mean like I did."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
misterchipmunk
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 18 Apr 2010
Posts: 607

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:51 am    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
misterchipmunk wrote:
Wait you guys were telling me that this guy killed POC? I thought the victims were white.

Joseph Rosenbaum
Anthony Huber
Gaige Grosskreutz

No, that was never the case. Get out of your misinformation sphere. Also "POC" lol.

"How do you do, fellow librals?"


I used POC because someone else on here used that term to describe the victims....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Posts: 3408
Location: 921SD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:04 am    Post subject:

White people should also be called "people of color" (poc), since white is a color, too.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
trmiv
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 19 Nov 2001
Posts: 17360
Location: Orlando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:40 am    Post subject:

Nazis Call for Dead Leftists to be 'Stacked Up Like Cord Wood' Following Rittenhouse Acquittal

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/11/20/2065335/-Nazis-Call-for-Dead-Leftists-to-be-Stacked-Up-Like-Cord-Wood-Following-Rittenhouse-Acquittal


Who could have seen this coming??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 10244
Location: Boulder ;)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:41 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!


Hello George Zimmerman!


I think people of color and people of Jewish decent should show up to every White Nationalist rally with AR-15s to pass out medical supplies to anybody who may need them.

And if at any moment, between the white power chants and frequent confrontations, they feel fearful for their lives. They should respond like the hero Kyle Rittenhouse did.

What our society needs is more sanctioned murders by vigilantes.

TEENS WELCOME!


Yup. What we have is a bully system. White armed cowards killing POC. And then getting away with it. And then thinking that’s the order of things. We need a few white vigilantes to get shot. Sorry to say it that bluntly, but every one of these Maga chodes doing the shootings and then defending them are serene in their view that they are allowed to kill anyone who looks funny at them. There’s no consequence to that view. That needs. To change.


It's revealing how far many conservatives need to push the line.

When the VAST majority of left leaning people said, "Kyle won't be convicted". Many conservatives couldn't find gratification (like normal) just from the law allowing them to murder people who have different political viewpoints.

They had to turn it up a notch. So the stance switched from. "he did nothing illegal" to "he's a hero".

Like we're saying. Only logical response is do the 1 think that ever made the NRA support Gun Control.

LINK
Quote:
The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons
Back in the 1960s, even the NRA supported gun control to disarm the group.


Had you been on the jury, would you have voted guilty or not guilty on the murder charge?


I would've hung the jury.
Kyle played a stupid game. And he deserves every opportunity to win an equally stupid prize.
Just like if a person with a darker complexion did the same thing he did, at a non-BLM rally.


So you would've voted guilty not because you thought he was guilty of a murder but because you want him to face the consequences of a murder conviction?


I would've voted him guilty. Because he brought an AR15 that night to use it.


Alright. Thanks for the honest answers.


He is a punk piece of trash.
Just like the person above said.. little child carried an automatic machine gun hoping to spill blood.
He was hired to guard a certain area and instead sought trouble outside of his area.
Didn't he unload rounds into a victims back after he fell to the ground? How many times did he shoot the man with the skateboard?

American Citizens have the RIGHT to Protest and the designated authorities should be the only ones brandishing firearms .. especially machine guns.

Murder people over property damage.. (bleep) that coward.. He wanted to murder. White Entitlement. Insurance companies in America would have paid for whatever damage occurred..

You cannot tell me you like seeing 17-18yr old racist white trash taking control of Americans with their Machine Guns?... America is (bleep) lost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 7731

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:31 am    Post subject:

If you take the time to read cliff notes of prosecution case you will see they were inept.

They literally asked if it was legal to carry the gun. The answer was yes. Eliminate gun charge.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 49215
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:41 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!


Hello George Zimmerman!


I think people of color and people of Jewish decent should show up to every White Nationalist rally with AR-15s to pass out medical supplies to anybody who may need them.

And if at any moment, between the white power chants and frequent confrontations, they feel fearful for their lives. They should respond like the hero Kyle Rittenhouse did.

What our society needs is more sanctioned murders by vigilantes.

TEENS WELCOME!


Yup. What we have is a bully system. White armed cowards killing POC. And then getting away with it. And then thinking that’s the order of things. We need a few white vigilantes to get shot. Sorry to say it that bluntly, but every one of these Maga chodes doing the shootings and then defending them are serene in their view that they are allowed to kill anyone who looks funny at them. There’s no consequence to that view. That needs. To change.


It's revealing how far many conservatives need to push the line.

When the VAST majority of left leaning people said, "Kyle won't be convicted". Many conservatives couldn't find gratification (like normal) just from the law allowing them to murder people who have different political viewpoints.

They had to turn it up a notch. So the stance switched from. "he did nothing illegal" to "he's a hero".

Like we're saying. Only logical response is do the 1 think that ever made the NRA support Gun Control.

LINK
Quote:
The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons
Back in the 1960s, even the NRA supported gun control to disarm the group.


Had you been on the jury, would you have voted guilty or not guilty on the murder charge?


I would've hung the jury.
Kyle played a stupid game. And he deserves every opportunity to win an equally stupid prize.
Just like if a person with a darker complexion did the same thing he did, at a non-BLM rally.


So you would've voted guilty not because you thought he was guilty of a murder but because you want him to face the consequences of a murder conviction?


I would've voted him guilty. Because he brought an AR15 that night to use it.


Alright. Thanks for the honest answers.


I'm curious as to what your honest answer would be to this question: Do you think Rittenhouse was justified in the killings?
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 7731

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:52 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!


Hello George Zimmerman!


I think people of color and people of Jewish decent should show up to every White Nationalist rally with AR-15s to pass out medical supplies to anybody who may need them.

And if at any moment, between the white power chants and frequent confrontations, they feel fearful for their lives. They should respond like the hero Kyle Rittenhouse did.

What our society needs is more sanctioned murders by vigilantes.

TEENS WELCOME!


Yup. What we have is a bully system. White armed cowards killing POC. And then getting away with it. And then thinking that’s the order of things. We need a few white vigilantes to get shot. Sorry to say it that bluntly, but every one of these Maga chodes doing the shootings and then defending them are serene in their view that they are allowed to kill anyone who looks funny at them. There’s no consequence to that view. That needs. To change.


It's revealing how far many conservatives need to push the line.

When the VAST majority of left leaning people said, "Kyle won't be convicted". Many conservatives couldn't find gratification (like normal) just from the law allowing them to murder people who have different political viewpoints.

They had to turn it up a notch. So the stance switched from. "he did nothing illegal" to "he's a hero".

Like we're saying. Only logical response is do the 1 think that ever made the NRA support Gun Control.

LINK
Quote:
The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons
Back in the 1960s, even the NRA supported gun control to disarm the group.


Had you been on the jury, would you have voted guilty or not guilty on the murder charge?


I would've hung the jury.
Kyle played a stupid game. And he deserves every opportunity to win an equally stupid prize.
Just like if a person with a darker complexion did the same thing he did, at a non-BLM rally.


So you would've voted guilty not because you thought he was guilty of a murder but because you want him to face the consequences of a murder conviction?


I would've voted him guilty. Because he brought an AR15 that night to use it.


Alright. Thanks for the honest answers.


I'm curious as to what your honest answer would be to this question: Do you think Rittenhouse was justified in the killings?

I’ll jump in.
If you have ever taken combat sports you are taught the best self defense is to run away. At least from elite instructors.

There are few instances where killing, on civilian land is justifiable. B&E into your residence being the primary. An angry mob being the other.

Going out into harms way strapped is premeditation imho. There was no self defense here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 26860
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:49 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:

If you have ever taken combat sports you are taught the best self defense is to run away. At least from elite instructors.

There are few instances where killing, on civilian land is justifiable. B&E into your residence being the primary. An angry mob being the other.

Going out into harms way strapped is premeditation imho. There was no self defense here.


Comments like the red are why I am less hard on you than others.

I think the struggle you face is emblematic of the struggle other progressives face with liberals.
And I have 2 takeaways.

1) Far right people and center right people don't have the same heated debates you have with other Dems here. And they all reliably vote for (R) even in off year elections.

AND

2) DON'T downlplay racial effects in our society to the benefit of making economic arguments.

I actually get alot of your arguments.
In some ways, lines are divided as rich vs. poor, city vs. low population areas more so than people of diverse backround (Asian, Native American, Hispanic, African American, Jewish, etc.) vs. white.

Just don't think you have to discount racial effects to make your economic arguments.

And the same could be said on the other side. There are rich people of color who have more in common with rich white people than either individual has with poor people.

The 3 major dividing lines (in order) as I see them in America are:

1) high population areas vs. low population areas
2a and 2b) Racial disparity and economic disparity.

Based on 1 and 2 (a and b) that will shape every citizen's perspective.
_________________
"Anybody have that same fire, that same passion that you have for the game?"

Kobe: "Westbrook plays mean. He plays mean like I did."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 19050
Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:27 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!


Hello George Zimmerman!


I think people of color and people of Jewish decent should show up to every White Nationalist rally with AR-15s to pass out medical supplies to anybody who may need them.

And if at any moment, between the white power chants and frequent confrontations, they feel fearful for their lives. They should respond like the hero Kyle Rittenhouse did.

What our society needs is more sanctioned murders by vigilantes.

TEENS WELCOME!


Yup. What we have is a bully system. White armed cowards killing POC. And then getting away with it. And then thinking that’s the order of things. We need a few white vigilantes to get shot. Sorry to say it that bluntly, but every one of these Maga chodes doing the shootings and then defending them are serene in their view that they are allowed to kill anyone who looks funny at them. There’s no consequence to that view. That needs. To change.


It's revealing how far many conservatives need to push the line.

When the VAST majority of left leaning people said, "Kyle won't be convicted". Many conservatives couldn't find gratification (like normal) just from the law allowing them to murder people who have different political viewpoints.

They had to turn it up a notch. So the stance switched from. "he did nothing illegal" to "he's a hero".

Like we're saying. Only logical response is do the 1 think that ever made the NRA support Gun Control.

LINK
Quote:
The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons
Back in the 1960s, even the NRA supported gun control to disarm the group.


Had you been on the jury, would you have voted guilty or not guilty on the murder charge?


I would've hung the jury.
Kyle played a stupid game. And he deserves every opportunity to win an equally stupid prize.
Just like if a person with a darker complexion did the same thing he did, at a non-BLM rally.


So you would've voted guilty not because you thought he was guilty of a murder but because you want him to face the consequences of a murder conviction?


I would've voted him guilty. Because he brought an AR15 that night to use it.


Alright. Thanks for the honest answers.


I'm curious as to what your honest answer would be to this question: Do you think Rittenhouse was justified in the killings?


Based on the evidence and testimony I've seen, especially the video that has been accessible for a year, I am not convinced that he could have escaped the attack by Rosenbaum--who was definitely going to do him bodily harm--without firing on him. I believe it was reasonable for him to presume that the people who beat him about the head with a skateboard and pointed a gun at him were out for more than disarmament. Yes.
_________________
http://chickhearn.ytmnd.com/

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 49215
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:02 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!


Hello George Zimmerman!


I think people of color and people of Jewish decent should show up to every White Nationalist rally with AR-15s to pass out medical supplies to anybody who may need them.

And if at any moment, between the white power chants and frequent confrontations, they feel fearful for their lives. They should respond like the hero Kyle Rittenhouse did.

What our society needs is more sanctioned murders by vigilantes.

TEENS WELCOME!


Yup. What we have is a bully system. White armed cowards killing POC. And then getting away with it. And then thinking that’s the order of things. We need a few white vigilantes to get shot. Sorry to say it that bluntly, but every one of these Maga chodes doing the shootings and then defending them are serene in their view that they are allowed to kill anyone who looks funny at them. There’s no consequence to that view. That needs. To change.


It's revealing how far many conservatives need to push the line.

When the VAST majority of left leaning people said, "Kyle won't be convicted". Many conservatives couldn't find gratification (like normal) just from the law allowing them to murder people who have different political viewpoints.

They had to turn it up a notch. So the stance switched from. "he did nothing illegal" to "he's a hero".

Like we're saying. Only logical response is do the 1 think that ever made the NRA support Gun Control.

LINK
Quote:
The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons
Back in the 1960s, even the NRA supported gun control to disarm the group.


Had you been on the jury, would you have voted guilty or not guilty on the murder charge?


I would've hung the jury.
Kyle played a stupid game. And he deserves every opportunity to win an equally stupid prize.
Just like if a person with a darker complexion did the same thing he did, at a non-BLM rally.


So you would've voted guilty not because you thought he was guilty of a murder but because you want him to face the consequences of a murder conviction?


I would've voted him guilty. Because he brought an AR15 that night to use it.


Alright. Thanks for the honest answers.


I'm curious as to what your honest answer would be to this question: Do you think Rittenhouse was justified in the killings?


Based on the evidence and testimony I've seen, especially the video that has been accessible for a year, I am not convinced that he could have escaped the attack by Rosenbaum--who was definitely going to do him bodily harm--without firing on him. I believe it was reasonable for him to presume that the people who beat him about the head with a skateboard and pointed a gun at him were out for more than disarmament. Yes.


Rittenhouse travelled across state lines to insert himself into in a protest armed with an assault rifle to "protect" property that had nothing to do with him after stating that he wanted to shoot looters. As minor, with no meaningful training as a medic or security, he had no business attempting to provide either function.

He went to Kenosha looking for a fight, armed with an assault rifle. When he managed to find that fight, while "running away" from an unarmed person, he found an opportunity to situate himself so that the unarmed person would have to slow down. He then turned and shot that person rather than continue to run away. Not only that, he then fired other shots into the person who he had already incapacitated.

But he was all about self defense and he was justified right? So the logical thing at that point would be to remain in the scene to explain himself right? I mean if you're in a horrible car accident that's not your fault, you don't just drive off.

No, Rittenhouse calmly fled the scene. Then when confronted by people who were not going to just let that happen, he shot them as well.

But yes, I see your point, the guy "armed" with a skateboard who had attacked no one that evening was the one looking for blood and was the real threat that needed to be put down by the one righteous righteous vigilante there that evening—Rittenhouse. There's no evidence that any of the people Rittenhouse shot that night had physically attacked anyone prior to encountering the guy who was armed with an assault rifle. Even the guy with the hand gun didn't use it when he could have.

But let's just go with the idea of poor little Kyle being the victim, how did poor little Kyle demonstrate his remorse for having to be forced to take people's lives (after stating it was a desire to do so)? By violating his bond, wearing a "free as fuk" t-shirt and flashing white power signs for photo ops.

I appreciate your honesty.
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Posts: 3408
Location: 921SD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:50 pm    Post subject:

White privilege got the chubby-punk-with-a-rifle the justice that a non-white would not get.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 32060

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:35 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
C M B wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!


Hello George Zimmerman!


I think people of color and people of Jewish decent should show up to every White Nationalist rally with AR-15s to pass out medical supplies to anybody who may need them.

And if at any moment, between the white power chants and frequent confrontations, they feel fearful for their lives. They should respond like the hero Kyle Rittenhouse did.

What our society needs is more sanctioned murders by vigilantes.

TEENS WELCOME!


Yup. What we have is a bully system. White armed cowards killing POC. And then getting away with it. And then thinking that’s the order of things. We need a few white vigilantes to get shot. Sorry to say it that bluntly, but every one of these Maga chodes doing the shootings and then defending them are serene in their view that they are allowed to kill anyone who looks funny at them. There’s no consequence to that view. That needs. To change.


It's revealing how far many conservatives need to push the line.

When the VAST majority of left leaning people said, "Kyle won't be convicted". Many conservatives couldn't find gratification (like normal) just from the law allowing them to murder people who have different political viewpoints.

They had to turn it up a notch. So the stance switched from. "he did nothing illegal" to "he's a hero".

Like we're saying. Only logical response is do the 1 think that ever made the NRA support Gun Control.

LINK
Quote:
The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons
Back in the 1960s, even the NRA supported gun control to disarm the group.


Had you been on the jury, would you have voted guilty or not guilty on the murder charge?


I would've hung the jury.
Kyle played a stupid game. And he deserves every opportunity to win an equally stupid prize.
Just like if a person with a darker complexion did the same thing he did, at a non-BLM rally.


So you would've voted guilty not because you thought he was guilty of a murder but because you want him to face the consequences of a murder conviction?


I would've voted him guilty. Because he brought an AR15 that night to use it.


Alright. Thanks for the honest answers.


I'm curious as to what your honest answer would be to this question: Do you think Rittenhouse was justified in the killings?


Based on the evidence and testimony I've seen, especially the video that has been accessible for a year, I am not convinced that he could have escaped the attack by Rosenbaum--who was definitely going to do him bodily harm--without firing on him. I believe it was reasonable for him to presume that the people who beat him about the head with a skateboard and pointed a gun at him were out for more than disarmament. Yes.


Rittenhouse travelled across state lines to insert himself into in a protest armed with an assault rifle to "protect" property that had nothing to do with him after stating that he wanted to shoot looters. As minor, with no meaningful training as a medic or security, he had no business attempting to provide either function.

He went to Kenosha looking for a fight, armed with an assault rifle. When he managed to find that fight, while "running away" from an unarmed person, he found an opportunity to situate himself so that the unarmed person would have to slow down. He then turned and shot that person rather than continue to run away. Not only that, he then fired other shots into the person who he had already incapacitated.

But he was all about self defense and he was justified right? So the logical thing at that point would be to remain in the scene to explain himself right? I mean if you're in a horrible car accident that's not your fault, you don't just drive off.

No, Rittenhouse calmly fled the scene. Then when confronted by people who were not going to just let that happen, he shot them as well.

But yes, I see your point, the guy "armed" with a skateboard who had attacked no one that evening was the one looking for blood and was the real threat that needed to be put down by the one righteous righteous vigilante there that evening—Rittenhouse. There's no evidence that any of the people Rittenhouse shot that night had physically attacked anyone prior to encountering the guy who was armed with an assault rifle. Even the guy with the hand gun didn't use it when he could have.

But let's just go with the idea of poor little Kyle being the victim, how did poor little Kyle demonstrate his remorse for having to be forced to take people's lives (after stating it was a desire to do so)? By violating his bond, wearing a "free as fuk" t-shirt and flashing white power signs for photo ops.

I appreciate your honesty.

Additionally what stands out to me is that it's not like there weren't other camo wearing vigilante wannabes armed to the teeth in Kenosha that night. There were scores of them. But lowest bar possible to clear, they didn't fire a single shot let alone murder anybody. Kyle Rittenhouse did both.
_________________
Under New Management
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 19050
Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:47 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
C M B wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
C M B wrote:
kikanga wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!


Hello George Zimmerman!


I think people of color and people of Jewish decent should show up to every White Nationalist rally with AR-15s to pass out medical supplies to anybody who may need them.

And if at any moment, between the white power chants and frequent confrontations, they feel fearful for their lives. They should respond like the hero Kyle Rittenhouse did.

What our society needs is more sanctioned murders by vigilantes.

TEENS WELCOME!


Yup. What we have is a bully system. White armed cowards killing POC. And then getting away with it. And then thinking that’s the order of things. We need a few white vigilantes to get shot. Sorry to say it that bluntly, but every one of these Maga chodes doing the shootings and then defending them are serene in their view that they are allowed to kill anyone who looks funny at them. There’s no consequence to that view. That needs. To change.


It's revealing how far many conservatives need to push the line.

When the VAST majority of left leaning people said, "Kyle won't be convicted". Many conservatives couldn't find gratification (like normal) just from the law allowing them to murder people who have different political viewpoints.

They had to turn it up a notch. So the stance switched from. "he did nothing illegal" to "he's a hero".

Like we're saying. Only logical response is do the 1 think that ever made the NRA support Gun Control.

LINK
Quote:
The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons
Back in the 1960s, even the NRA supported gun control to disarm the group.


Had you been on the jury, would you have voted guilty or not guilty on the murder charge?


I would've hung the jury.
Kyle played a stupid game. And he deserves every opportunity to win an equally stupid prize.
Just like if a person with a darker complexion did the same thing he did, at a non-BLM rally.


So you would've voted guilty not because you thought he was guilty of a murder but because you want him to face the consequences of a murder conviction?


I would've voted him guilty. Because he brought an AR15 that night to use it.


Alright. Thanks for the honest answers.


I'm curious as to what your honest answer would be to this question: Do you think Rittenhouse was justified in the killings?


Based on the evidence and testimony I've seen, especially the video that has been accessible for a year, I am not convinced that he could have escaped the attack by Rosenbaum--who was definitely going to do him bodily harm--without firing on him. I believe it was reasonable for him to presume that the people who beat him about the head with a skateboard and pointed a gun at him were out for more than disarmament. Yes.


Rittenhouse travelled across state lines to insert himself into in a protest armed with an assault rifle to "protect" property that had nothing to do with him after stating that he wanted to shoot looters. As minor, with no meaningful training as a medic or security, he had no business attempting to provide either function.

He went to Kenosha looking for a fight, armed with an assault rifle. When he managed to find that fight, while "running away" from an unarmed person, he found an opportunity to situate himself so that the unarmed person would have to slow down. He then turned and shot that person rather than continue to run away. Not only that, he then fired other shots into the person who he had already incapacitated.

But he was all about self defense and he was justified right? So the logical thing at that point would be to remain in the scene to explain himself right? I mean if you're in a horrible car accident that's not your fault, you don't just drive off.

No, Rittenhouse calmly fled the scene. Then when confronted by people who were not going to just let that happen, he shot them as well.

But yes, I see your point, the guy "armed" with a skateboard who had attacked no one that evening was the one looking for blood and was the real threat that needed to be put down by the one righteous righteous vigilante there that evening—Rittenhouse. There's no evidence that any of the people Rittenhouse shot that night had physically attacked anyone prior to encountering the guy who was armed with an assault rifle. Even the guy with the hand gun didn't use it when he could have.

But let's just go with the idea of poor little Kyle being the victim, how did poor little Kyle demonstrate his remorse for having to be forced to take people's lives (after stating it was a desire to do so)? By violating his bond, wearing a "free as fuk" t-shirt and flashing white power signs for photo ops.

I appreciate your honesty.


Fair points. I knew you would, and I always appreciate yours as well.
_________________
http://chickhearn.ytmnd.com/

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 3200, 3201, 3202  Next
Page 3201 of 3202
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB