THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3361, 3362, 3363 ... 3671, 3672, 3673  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trmiv
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:12 pm    Post subject:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/08/11/garland-trump-mar-a-lago/

Quote:
FBI searched Trump’s home to look for nuclear documents and other items, sources say

Quote:
Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search of former president Donald Trump’s Florida residence on Monday, according to people familiar with the investigation.

Wow. This dude was probably looking to or did sell our nuclear secrets.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:22 pm    Post subject:

#Lockhimup
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:39 pm    Post subject:

Like I said earlier

As soon as Biden took office Trump should have been sent to solitary confinement and America boost its Education budget 300%

Could this be a death penalty case?
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:15 pm    Post subject:

My mind can't process this. How does a f#$&!ng PRESIDENT of the US sell NUCLEAR SECRETS to WHOMEVER?!

How do you walk out with those in the first place, president or not?! I can't even bring a bottle of water through TSA security, but he can walk out of the WH with nuclear secrets?! Why aren't they like the Mission Impossible messages?

And he’s still not in jail at this hour.
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:17 pm    Post subject:

And when was he going to get desperate enough to sell out the country?

Dumb deplorables really think that fugger give a shid about them. He only wants to save his own arse or take everybody down with him. Vindictive af.

They support him bcuz they can be violent without guilt.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:31 pm    Post subject:

trmiv wrote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/08/11/garland-trump-mar-a-lago/

Quote:
FBI searched Trump’s home to look for nuclear documents and other items, sources say

Quote:
Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search of former president Donald Trump’s Florida residence on Monday, according to people familiar with the investigation.

How in the heck did it take TWO YEARS to figure this out? What a catastrophe.

If true, he should be in jail AND a lot of people should be losing their jobs.

Just wow…
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:59 pm    Post subject:

DuncanIdaho wrote:
trmiv wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

How in the heck did it take TWO YEARS to figure this out? What a catastrophe.

If true, he should be in jail AND a lot of people should be losing their jobs.

Just wow…

He printed 15+ boxes of Americas secrets and took them to Mar-a-Lago.. scanned them and then sold them digitally is what I bet... There are no hard copies anywhere in the WH from what I have read. It is all done on super secure tablets or laptops etc with clearance.

Really lame if he was able to fire up a printer for 15 boxes at ONCE and no alarms went off....I wonder if he has tried to give all of our voting machine schematics and software to Saudi Arabia and Russia and NK and Israel.. all his Dictator friends
Just put them on a usb drive or similar and hand off while the LIV tournament was there.........

Feb 7, 2022,
National Archives Took 15 Boxes Of White House Records From Mar-A-Lago—Which Should Have Never Been There
https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2022/02/07/national-archives-took-15-boxes-of-white-house-records-from-mar-a-lago-which-should-have-never-been-there/

Worst American Ever given citizenship EVER.. Worse than any serial killer or NAZI - he hates America and his stoooooooooooopid zombie followers don't even realize it.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:14 pm    Post subject:

Trump's mentor, Roy Cohn, helped get Julius and Ethel Rosenberg executed for conspiring to pass nuclear secrets to the Soviets.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:28 pm    Post subject:

Sadly, Rick Wilson sums it up:

Quote:
Rick Wilson @TheRickWilson

“Surely, Donald Trump stealing nuclear secrets will be enough to break away Republicans from him.”

if y’all haven’t learned this lesson now you never will.

The man can eat a live baby on national television and not a single Republican voter would give a (bleep).
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:37 pm    Post subject:

It's a good thing Jared Kushner had no access to these nuclear secrets and this had no part in his deal with the Saudis where they invested $2 billion in his new business sight unseen.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:51 pm    Post subject:

But Hunter Biden’s laptop!!
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:55 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Trump's mentor, Roy Cohn, helped get Julius and Ethel Rosenberg executed for conspiring to pass nuclear secrets to the Soviets.

I was looking up McCarthyism recently and came across that ^^ for the first time

It would be interesting if Roger Stone turns on Trump for the same thing the Rosenbergs did.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:56 pm    Post subject:

trmiv wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I think I might have committed a little light treason."

I don't think they'll put a needle in Trump's arm, but for any of his collaborators the threat of lethal injection has to test even their loyalties.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:15 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
But Hunter Biden’s laptop!!

It is so strange how polar opposite Republicans try to force themselves to be (obviously not directed at you

Lost his Mother and Sister in a car accident at the age of 2 and suffered a fractured skull and TBI.. then loses his Brother to brain cancer..

He gets a pass if he uses drugs or has some other issues.. why pick on this guy?

I think it is possible ^^Trump ate the BS Kremlin was telling him hoping this fake story would prove Ukraine was dirty and not trustworthy etc
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:23 pm    Post subject:

Was just looking up some info on Trumps Grandfather and WTBleep??

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump
Quote:
Trump worked as a hotel manager and was beginning to acquire real estate in Queens when he died in the 1918 flu pandemic

no words....
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:31 pm    Post subject:

I was just watching a segment on MSNBC and a illegal expert said it's possible the doj just wants to get those documents back and they might not charge Trump with anything.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:37 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Sadly, Rick Wilson sums it up:

Quote:
Rick Wilson @TheRickWilson

“Surely, Donald Trump stealing nuclear secrets will be enough to break away Republicans from him.”

if y’all haven’t learned this lesson now you never will.

The man can eat a live baby on national television and not a single Republican voter would give a (bleep).

Trump could confess, in detail, to every crime he committed in office while on live TV and the vast majority of the current GOP would just say that he was forced to lie.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:42 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
I was just watching a segment on MSNBC and a illegal expert said it's possible the doj just wants to get those documents back and they might not charge Trump with anything.

I think that is exactly what will happen. They only made this move to try and protect any top secret information that hasn't already been leaked—not to hold Trump accountable for taking them in the first place.

If actually charging Trump with any of the crimes he is clearly guilty of was the goal, they would have done so long ago. I bet that come next weekend, this will be just yet another thing that becomes an unresolved footnote in history.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Last edited by DaMuleRules on Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:47 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
trmiv wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I think I might have committed a little light treason."

I don't think they'll put a needle in Trump's arm, but for any of his collaborators the threat of lethal injection has to test even their loyalties.

No one involved in any of this, especially Trump, is going to even be looking at prison time, much less anything like life or the death penalty. All the accomplices know this, and that's why no one is flipping on him.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:59 pm    Post subject:

Trump has stated that he won't oppose the motion to unseal the raid documents. Smart move, because he did so while stating that they are bogus.

Garland called his bluff, and Trump just laughed in his face . . . because he can and the GOP will make sure he will always be able to by echoing his lies.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:02 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
32 wrote:

I think that is exactly what will happen. They only made this move to try and protect any top secret information that hasn't already been leaked—not to hold Trump accountable for taking them in the first place.

If actually charging Trump with any of the crimes he is clearly guilty of, they would have done so long ago. I bet that come next weekend, this will be just yet another thing that becomes an unresolved footnote in history.

Could it be so serious they are unwilling to make it seem he handed off nuclear and military defense secrets so we don't look compromised?

What sort of explanation can they give us.. they took supposedly 15+ more boxes of items from the property during the search..
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:05 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Trump has stated that he won't oppose the motion to unseal the raid documents. Smart move, because he did so while stating that they are bogus.

Garland called his bluff, and Trump just laughed in his face . . . because he can and the GOP will make sure he will always be able to by echoing his lies.

dammit! Things are going to get so ugly from the GOP side..

Trump has copies of anything he stole.. and quality instructions from his helpers about how to protect them. (bleep) could blackmail the US Gov... sigh
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:07 pm    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
32 wrote:

If actually charging Trump with any of the crimes he is clearly guilty of was the goal, they would have done so long ago. I bet that come next weekend, this will be just yet another thing that becomes an unresolved footnote in history.

Could it be so serious they are unwilling to make it seem he handed off nuclear and military defense secrets so we don't look compromised?

What sort of explanation can they give us.. they took supposedly 15+ more boxes of items from the property during the search..

They will say that they seized said documents to prevent them from being leaked and that sine they weren't, they are not going to pursue criminal charges.

The more this stuff plays out, the more predictable it becomes.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:26 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
ContagiousInspiration wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
32 wrote:

They will say that they seized said documents to prevent them from being leaked and that sine they weren't, they are not going to pursue criminal charges.

The more this stuff plays out, the more predictable it becomes.

It is so easy to keep believing he will get away since nothing has changed to prove otherwise but I sure hope they at least punish him with never being allowed to run for office again and one of his SS takes one for the security of the free world..
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:41 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
Ha, this is hilarious...

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1557481553524953088

Excellent.

It mentioned Melania. Has anyone heard from her of late? She and Barron have dropped off the radar.

The blonde woman on TYT posited Melania. Woman scorned kinda thing? Who on the inside would know what he keeps in a safe? Seemingly wouldn't be too difficult to narrow down lest Donald blabbed about what he had in there and the rumor/gossip made its way around the compound.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3361, 3362, 3363 ... 3671, 3672, 3673  Next
Page 3362 of 3673
Jump to: