THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3328, 3329, 3330 ... 3661, 3662, 3663  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:48 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Donald Trump was not only in on the January 6th insurrection, he wanted to lead the insurrectionists to the Capitol, and when the Secret Service refused to drive him there, Trump tried to grab the wheel of the Presidential car ... this according to Mark Meadows' right hand aide, Cassidy Hutchinson.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/06/28/donald-trump-secret-secret-service-january-6-insurrection-riot/

Y'all....WTF??!!
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:49 am    Post subject:

Trump responded -- he barely knew who this person was, she was just a coffee girl then became disgruntled when she wasn't invited to move to Mar a Lago after he left office. She's a troubled person. lol

Last edited by ChefLinda on Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:51 am    Post subject:

These goofies don't be paying attention to the help when they're running their mouths. They treat them like furniture.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:51 am    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
Quote:
Donald Trump was not only in on the January 6th insurrection, he wanted to lead the insurrectionists to the Capitol, and when the Secret Service refused to drive him there, Trump tried to grab the wheel of the Presidential car ... this according to Mark Meadows' right hand aide, Cassidy Hutchinson.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/06/28/donald-trump-secret-secret-service-january-6-insurrection-riot/

Y'all....WTF??!!

I was watching live when that happened. It was a jaw dropping holy (bleep) (bleep) what the hell just happened moment. Because after that he lunged at and physically grabbed his own SS agent.
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:56 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Quote:

Y'all....WTF??!!

I was watching live when that happened. It was a jaw dropping holy (bleep) (bleep) what the hell just happened moment. Because after that he lunged at and physically grabbed his own SS agent.

Quote:
After Trump spoke to the crowd, he got back into The Beast (the presidential limo) and ordered the driver to take him up to the Capitol. The head of the security detail refused to take him, saying it was unsafe. She says Trump responded, "I'm the f***ing President! Take me up to the Capitol now."

When the head of security refused, she says Trump reached forward and grabbed the steering wheel and had to be physically restrained.

She says he then lunged at the head of security and allegedly attempted to go for his throat. Trump was again restrained and the limo proceeded back to The White House.

They just took him back to the house after his meltdown, y'all... A WHOLE
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:58 am    Post subject:

Remember when Trump's first wife Ivana said in her divorce that Trump raped her after he got mad at her over something that displeased him, and he tried to tear out her hair? And then she retracted so she could get her divorce settlement.

Yeah, that's who he is. A violent out of control narcissistic psychopath.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:00 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
This country has too many racist and stupid people to avoid causing its own demise.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:30 am    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
Quote:

Y'all....WTF??!!

Was this person under oath of any kind?

This sounds like a battle cry to show his faithful *Look HE FOUGHT TO GET TO US but the Evil Government stopped him from fixing America"
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:46 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Remember when Trump's first wife Ivana said in her divorce that Trump raped her after he got mad at her over something that displeased him, and he tried to tear out her hair? And then she retracted so she could get her divorce settlement.

Yeah, that's who he is. A violent out of control narcissistic psychopath.

Imagine how someone like that could pick out the worst people to put by his side -

AND the RNC got hacked but the data was never released.. only used as Kompromat

Must be a lot of skeletons in any Republicans closets they don't want revealed

*and Halflife can't see the Russian infection in this

When we couldn't watch the money flowing to politicians we lost
The lure of easy money has a very strong appeal
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:52 am    Post subject:

Convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years in prison for grooming teenage girls to be sexually abused by Jeffrey Epstein.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:56 am    Post subject:

Hutchinson is credible and bridged the gap to some key players role. The noose is tightening, and they need to really start to consider if they will go to jail or if they will cooperate.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:13 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
Hutchinson is credible and bridged the gap to some key players role. The noose is tightening, and they need to really start to consider if they will go to jail or if they will cooperate.

I hope Meadows recorded his conversations with Trump.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:15 pm    Post subject:

Meanwhile, the racist white supremacists and Christofascists on the Supreme Court allow illegal gerrymandering that intentionally suppresses the black vote:

Quote:
Michael Cohen @speechboy71

The Supreme Court is well past the point of even pretending to care about actual laws

Quote:
Matt Ford @fordm

SCOTUS allows a Louisiana redistricting map to take effect after a lower court blocked it for violating the VRA by intentionally diluting Black voting strength. Breyer, Sotomayor, Kagan dissent.

https://supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/062822zr1_9ol1.pdf

If I was Sotomayor or Kagan I don't know how I'd prevent myself from a screaming lecture directed at the Conservatives telling them to their faces what racist, bigoted, misogynistic and hypocritical anti-democracy hacks they are.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:37 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years in prison for grooming teenage girls to be sexually abused by Jeffrey Epstein.

Ghislaine is now in the general population. If this is true and stories I've heard about prison GP are true her life may be in jeopardy.

Last edited by jodeke on Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:39 pm    Post subject:

So Trump attempted to orchestrate a violent coup by his black shirts on 1/6, the Secret Service and military told him "no," and then Mike Pence became acting POTUS from 1/7 - 1/20?
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:46 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
So Trump attempted to orchestrate a violent coup by his black shirts on 1/6, the Secret Service and military told him "no," and then Mike Pence became acting POTUS from 1/7 - 1/20?

His cabinet talked about doing the 25th Amendment after that but Pence wasn't on board. Trump just tried to get him killed and he was too scared to do anything about it. Cowards.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:56 pm    Post subject:

since we are in an Alt Reality

What if anything could make trump look bad to his peoples

I think these revelations could make him look even cooler to the worst followers ...
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:01 pm    Post subject:

Honestly surprised Trump was physically capable of lunging.
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:12 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
Honestly surprised Trump was physically capable of lunging.

Just goes to show what a desperate frame of mind he must've been in that day.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:23 pm    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
Quote:

Y'all....WTF??!!

Crazy thing is, we say “WTF?”, but I think it is safe to say none of are actually the least bit surprised.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
trmiv
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:36 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Quote:

Y'all....WTF??!!

Crazy thing is, we say “WTF?”, but I think it is safe to say none of are actually the least bit surprised.

Yea I wish I was shocked about any of this. I keep reading Twitter, Reddit, this thread, etc and people are like “OMG!!!”, “Bombshell!!!”, “this is insane!” Meanwhile I’m thinking “huh, sounds about right.” Literally nothing that comes out about anything related to that administration is shocking to me anymore.

I am glad that this info is getting out there though. Hopefully Garland does something about it.
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:42 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Quote:

Y'all....WTF??!!

It's one thing to know. It's another thing...to KNOW. It really went down like that.

And apparently the festivities continued at the crib. He was throwing dishes at everybody, flinging ketchup and other condiments all over the walls. He was CUTTING UP!! He went full blown 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.'

Last edited by hoopschick29 on Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:47 pm    Post subject:

trmiv wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
Quote:

Y'all....WTF??!!

Yea I wish I was shocked about any of this. I keep reading Twitter, Reddit, this thread, etc and people are like “OMG!!!”, “Bombshell!!!”, “this is insane!” Meanwhile I’m thinking “huh, sounds about right.” Literally nothing that comes out about anything related to that administration is shocking to me anymore.

I am glad that this info is getting out there though. Hopefully Garland does something about it.

I agree in a way. But when you watch it on live TV and you realize this person just said the President of the United States grabbed the steering wheel, had to be restrained by his own Secret Service, then lunged for and tried to choke his own Secret Service agent -- it was hard not to be shocked. Not surprising that Trump is capable of it, bit still shocked to watch a personal testify in real time about something this crazy.

It's the difference between reading a box score indicating your favorite sports team won a close game, and actually watching the thrilling game happen in real time.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:02 pm    Post subject:

I am no lawyer, but today seemed serious.
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:06 pm    Post subject:

The fact that 75 million voting people actually think this man is sane...I dunno.

And then you have think about the leaks that came from this man's inner circle all throughout his term. The workerbees in that White House been trying to sound the alarm on this dude from DAY ONE. 'America...you in danger girl! This man y'all done put up in here is CRAZY.'
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3328, 3329, 3330 ... 3661, 3662, 3663  Next
Page 3329 of 3663
Jump to: