THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3172, 3173, 3174 ... 3671, 3672, 3673  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:54 am    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
All these drive-by conservatives sound like the same person.

Because they are all of a single, rigid mind that is selective and closed.

Which is the laughable poart about their accusations about this thread being an echochamber filled with people who all agree and don't accept diverse opinion. As anyone who has actually followed this thread through its history without bias would have to see, that is not the case.

I mean how many times have just about all of us had disagreements and debates with each other on one issue or another? Those discussions haven't always lead to reconsideration, but they have almost always centered on both parties genuinely listening to each other with open minds, even when somewhat heated.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:33 am    Post subject:

This thread has been enjoyable reading for the last couple of days with Kevin61 as the impetus, though largely indirectly. Kudos to the gang. And yes, I agree DB's post was most illuminating.

I do agree this thread tends to be a liberal bro thread and lacks real discussions. The reason is not as ol'61 sees it, but due to this new phenomena of alternative facts, all the new Facebook experts, and simply this deep seated hatred of liberals that seems to suck all rational thought out of most conservatives.

Critical thinking now seems to be just one more liberal bias.

I think I speak for most here that I crave real discussions based on credible facts, science, and the data derived from such. Based on what I've seen recently and as long as I've posted herein, that dog just don't hunt no more.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:36 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Wilt wrote:

Which is the laughable poart about their accusations about this thread being an echochamber filled with people who all agree and don't accept diverse opinion. As anyone who has actually followed this thread through its history without bias would have to see, that is not the case.

I mean how many times have just about all of us had disagreements and debates with each other on one issue or another? Those discussions haven't always lead to reconsideration, but they have almost always centered on both parties genuinely listening to each other with open minds, even when somewhat heated.

Even when we disagree, we at least agree on the actual facts and our disagreement revolves around interpreting the facts and forming an opinion and deciding what can be done to address it/solve it. That is the opposite of an echo chamber. That's how healthy debate is supposed to work.

The primary echo chamber that exists in this country is on the right. From Fox News to OANN to Breitbart to right-wing talk radio -- they spew lies and propaganda 24 hours a day. They spew it so effectively that obviously intelligent people drop by with pearls like "Russia hoax" and "massive voter fraud" and think they are actually proving that liberals are "sheep." But what we all see immediately is that they are spewing debunked right-wing talking points not facts. And we realize we will never be able to engage them in genuine debate because they already tipped their hand.

Liberals can be wrong on many things. But the thing we all try to do is be open to new facts so we can reassess our opinions. And if an old opinion has been proven wrong by new facts -- we accept it and move on with a new opinion. I have yet to meet a conservative Republican on this board who was genuinely open to new facts. There are a couple of right-leaning Independents who will engage in good faith debates even if the facts are somewhat fuzzy. Debating in good faith goes a long way here, even if the facts are in dispute. But when they come out of the gates regurgitating debunked Fox News or Trump talking points, our collective bull-(bleep) detectors all go off.

Now is the real world, there are people who were/are conservatives who don't conform completely to the right-wing echo chamber. DB's son for one. But most have left the Republican Party or are waiting for it to come to it's senses or die off. And there are a few politicians like Mitt Romney or Liz Chaney who I personally don't like and rarely agree with. But at least on some issues they are willing to focus on facts instead of right-wing talking points. They both knew Russian interference in our election to help Trump was NOT a "Russia hoax." However, they are both mute on the voter fraud myth because voter suppression helps the Republican party so they hypocritically feign ignorance on that issue. They are smart enough to know there is no massive voter fraud but their "going along" with the party line is dangerous to Democracy. So they both get an F on that one.

I'm so over giving these people the benefit of the doubt.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:45 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Wilt wrote:

Even when we disagree, we at least agree on the actual facts and our disagreement revolves around interpreting the facts and forming an opinion and deciding what can be done to address it/solve it. That is the opposite of an echo chamber. That's how healthy debate is supposed to work.

The primary echo chamber that exists in this country is on the right. From Fox News to OANN to Breitbart to right-wing talk radio -- they spew lies and propaganda 24 hours a day. They spew it so effectively that obviously intelligent people drop by with pearls like "Russia hoax" and "massive voter fraud" and think they are actually proving that liberals are "sheep." But what we all see immediately is that they are spewing debunked right-wing talking points not facts. And we realize we will never be able to engage them in genuine debate because they already tipped their hand.

Liberals can be wrong on many things. But the thing we all try to do is be open to new facts so we can reassess our opinions. And if an old opinion has been proven wrong by new facts -- we accept it and move on with a new opinion. I have yet to meet a conservative Republican on this board who was genuinely open to new facts. There are a couple of right-leaning Independents who will engage in good faith debates even if the facts are somewhat fuzzy. Debating in good faith goes a long way here, even if the facts are in dispute. But when they come out of the gates regurgitating debunked Fox News or Trump talking points, our collective bull-(bleep) detectors all go off.

Now is the real world, there are people who were/are conservatives who don't conform completely to the right-wing echo chamber. DB's son for one. But most have left the Republican Party or are waiting for it to come to it's senses or die off. And there are a few politicians like Mitt Romney or Liz Chaney who I personally don't like and rarely agree with. But at least on some issues they are willing to focus on facts instead of right-wing talking points. They both knew Russian interference in our election to help Trump was NOT a "Russia hoax." However, they are both mute on the voter fraud myth because voter suppression helps the Republican party so they hypocritically feign ignorance on that issue. They are smart enough to know there is no massive voter fraud but their "going along" with the party line is dangerous to Democracy. So they both get an F on that one.

I'm so over giving these people the benefit of the doubt.

Come on, Nicki Minaj's, best friend's, cousin's testicles is a pretty solid and unquestionable source.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:53 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:15 am    Post subject:

kevin61 wrote:
Sorry, I gotta laugh.

You’re really something. I’m “oblique “ when I answer your statements point by point and offer citations to support?
You offer no direct refutation with cited facts, but instead throw out statements without any citations. You are clever and quasi-eloquent but not genuinely curious.
I have come to the conclusion that any substantive dialog with you is not in the cards. You have your beliefs and you’ve found your niche as moderator of this group of like minded leftist, that’s terrific. Sorry I wasted both your time and mine. I’ll let you have the last word.

Be well and good luck.

Ivermectin works as hard on Covid as Iverson worked in practice! Horse dewormer, mayne... We talkin bout HORSE dewomer. Not da Covid, but horse worms. Etc..........
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:24 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Come on, Nicki Minaj's, best friend's, cousin's testicles is a pretty solid and unquestionable source.

I might start to give some credibility if the FBI tells us said testicles have been vetted.
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:26 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
They spew it so effectively that obviously intelligent people drop by with pearls like "Russia hoax" and "massive voter fraud" and think they are actually proving that liberals are "sheep." But what we all see immediately is that they are spewing debunked right-wing talking points not facts. And we realize we will never be able to engage them in genuine debate because they already tipped their hand.

Yep. Which is why I labeled it disinformation, as opposed to merely misinformation earlier when quoting him. Kevin is not some Trumpist from a rust belt diner that repeats stuff without thinking. He knows that stuff isn't true, but he came here and repeated it anyway (he made sure not to mention Detroit, Philadelphia, and Atlanta because that would be overt but said "swing states") and then proposed a conservative thread with conservative moderators where that disinformation would be posted unchallenged, damaging the reputation of this very site.
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:44 am    Post subject:

Not a big surprise but still incredible that Bob Woodward writes in his new book that Trump considers white supremacists his people and no one really cares. Not even BREAKING NEWS.

Will Kevin McCarthy be asked about it at his next press conference? Nah.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:44 am    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
Which is why I labeled it disinformation . . . Kevin is not some Trumpist from a rust belt diner that repeats stuff without thinking . . . and [he] then proposed a conservative thread . . . where that disinformation would be posted . . . damaging the reputation of this very site.

FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:56 am    Post subject:

FernieBee wrote:
Wilt wrote:
Which is why I labeled it disinformation . . . Kevin is not some Trumpist from a rust belt diner that repeats stuff without thinking . . . and [he] then proposed a conservative thread . . . where that disinformation would be posted . . . damaging the reputation of this very site.

Omar Little wrote:
Trying to get to some sort of agreement on basic facts is tiresome and a tactic designed to pull an argument into ideological shallow water and drown the opponent in feces.

ChefLinda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:45 am    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
Not a big surprise but still incredible that Bob Woodward writes in his new book that Trump considers white supremacists his people and no one really cares. Not even <b>BREAKING NEWS</b>.

Will Kevin McCarthy be asked about it at his next press conference? Nah.

The truest thing Trump ever said:

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?"
trmiv
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:06 am    Post subject:

Come on guys, let’s be civil and think of the real victim in all this: Nicki Minaj's cousin’s balls.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:14 am    Post subject:

Nicki Minaj<<<>>>Ye.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:17 am    Post subject:

trmiv wrote:
Come on guys, let’s be civil and think of the real victim in all this: Nicki Minaj's cousin’s balls.

I mean, it HAD to be the Jabcine, right?? It couldn't have POSSIBLY been the STD he caught when went over the Ho-Stroll to buy some coochie.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:19 am    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
trmiv wrote:

I mean, it HAD to be the Jabcine, right?? It couldn't have POSSIBLY been the STD he caught when went over the Ho-Stroll to buy some coochie.

hoops you so bad.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
trmiv
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:23 am    Post subject:

hoopschick29 wrote:
trmiv wrote:

Imagine his fiancé finding out he cheated on her because Nicki posted an uninformed story about the vaccine and his testicles Twitter.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:26 am    Post subject:

Ahead of Saturday rally, Trump expresses solidarity with rioters arrested in Jan. 6 attack

Quote:
Former President Donald Trump voiced solidarity Thursday with people being prosecuted in connection with the Jan. 6 insurrection, issuing a statement ahead of a rally planned Saturday in Washington to protest their treatment.

“Our hearts and minds are with the people being persecuted so unfairly relating to the January 6th protest concerning the Rigged Presidential Election,” Trump said in a statement. “In addition to everything else, it has proven conclusively that we are a two-tiered system of justice. In the end, however, JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!”

Police are bracing for Saturday’s “Justice for J6 rally,” being planned by a nonprofit group led by former Trump campaign staffer Matt Braynard.

DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:27 am    Post subject:

I posted this in another thread, but it's very relevant here too. Basically, Facebook is deliberately contributing to the breakdown of discourse in this country and the spread of fake news. The fact that they won't do anything about fake news around vaccines has directly led to the death of hundreds of thousands. They also directly facilitate events like January 6 with their algorithms, not to even mention the 2016 election.

I don't think it's outrageous to say that Facebook, and Zuckerberg in particular, are a direct threat to democracy. Congress has to do something.

This is a long read, but it's definitely worth the time.

Quote:
Facebook Tried to Make Its Platform a Healthier Place. It Got Angrier Instead.

Internal memos show how a big 2018 change rewarded outrage and that CEO Mark Zuckerberg resisted proposed fixes

In the fall of 2018, Jonah Peretti, chief executive of online publisher BuzzFeed, emailed a top official at Facebook Inc. The most divisive content that publishers produced was going viral on the platform, he said, creating an incentive to produce more of it.

He pointed to the success of a BuzzFeed post titled “21 Things That Almost All White People are Guilty of Saying,” which received 13,000 shares and 16,000 comments on Facebook, many from people criticizing BuzzFeed for writing it, and arguing with each other about race. Other content the company produced, from news videos to articles on self-care and animals, had trouble breaking through, he said.

Mr. Peretti blamed a major overhaul Facebook had given to its News Feed algorithm earlier that year to boost “meaningful social interactions,” or MSI, between friends and family, according to internal Facebook documents reviewed by The Wall Street Journal that quote the email.

BuzzFeed built its business on making content that would go viral on Facebook and other social media, so it had a vested interest in any algorithm changes that hurt its distribution. Still, Mr. Peretti’s email touched a nerve.

Facebook’s chief executive, Mark Zuckerberg, said the aim of the algorithm change was to strengthen bonds between users and to improve their well-being. Facebook would encourage people to interact more with friends and family and spend less time passively consuming professionally produced content, which research suggested was harmful to their mental health.
Within the company, though, staffers warned the change was having the opposite effect, the documents show. It was making Facebook’s platform an angrier place.

Company researchers discovered that publishers and political parties were reorienting their posts toward outrage and sensationalism. That tactic produced high levels of comments and reactions that translated into success on Facebook.

“Our approach has had unhealthy side effects on important slices of public content, such as politics and news,” wrote a team of data scientists, flagging Mr. Peretti’s complaints, in a memo reviewed by the Journal. “This is an increasing liability,” one of them wrote in a later memo.

They concluded that the new algorithm’s heavy weighting of reshared material in its News Feed made the angry voices louder. “Misinformation, toxicity, and violent content are inordinately prevalent among reshares,” researchers noted in internal memos.

Some political parties in Europe told Facebook the algorithm had made them shift their policy positions so they resonated more on the platform, according to the documents.

“Many parties, including those that have shifted to the negative, worry about the long term effects on democracy,” read one internal Facebook report, which didn’t name specific parties.

[...]

Data scientists on that integrity team—whose job is to improve the quality and trustworthiness of content on the platform—worked on a number of potential changes to curb the tendency of the overhauled algorithm to reward outrage and lies. Mr. Zuckerberg resisted some of the proposed fixes, the documents show, because he was worried they might hurt the company’s other objective—making users engage more with Facebook.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/facebook-algorithm-change-zuckerberg-11631654215

https://archive.md/GQFLq (no paywall)
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:08 pm    Post subject:

The solution is to delete the app. If you are a parent you have that power. If you are an adult the data is out there for educated decisions.

Likeminded always have a way of finding each other.

We have to stop trying to police everything.

Kids have always gone through the pains of self assessment. Parents need to do their jobs.

I have never had a fb account. My wife did, but when the stories of how much of a detriment it was she got rid of it. She was a junkie.

If Zuk is a right wing fascist then don’t give him your time. It’s clear as day to anyone who cares how he runs his business. From this point on it’s up to the individual.

If someone works for Facebook they are smart enough to realize they work for a company that does harm to the world and the people it claims to speak to.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:14 pm    Post subject:

Unfortunately propaganda and algorithms work and not everyone understands that they are being indoctrinated or scammed.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:44 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Unfortunately propaganda and algorithms work and not everyone understands that they are being indoctrinated or scammed.

but enough do now. There will always be the head in the sand people. Unfortunately, FB is widely used worldwide so even if Americans chucked it, it probably still hangs on.

Scams in general are the American way. The most valuable commodity is time. If people want to spend that in a washing machine like FB that's on them.

Corporations can do a big part in crippling FB. Just deny it on its servers.
XTC
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:20 pm    Post subject:

Right-wing sites: Domain name/hosting/DNS Registrar gets hacked

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2021/09/anonymous-leaks-gigabytes-of-data-from-epik-web-host-of-gab-and-parler/

Quote:
Hacktivist collective Anonymous claims to have obtained gigabytes of data from Epik, which provides domain name, hosting, and DNS services for a variety of clients. These include the Texas GOP, Gab, Parler, and 8chan, among other right-wing sites. The stolen data has been released as a torrent. The hacktivist collective says that the data set, which is over 180GB in size, contains a "decade's worth of data from the company."

Anonymous says the data set is "all that's needed to trace actual ownership and management of the fascist side of the Internet that has eluded researchers, activists, and, well, just about everybody." If this information is correct, Epik's customers' data and identities could now fall into the hands of activists, researchers, and just about anyone curious enough to take a peek.
Decades of Epik stuff, now in a torrent near you

Further Reading
8chan resurfaces, along with The Daily Stormer and another Nazi site
Epik is a domain registrar and web services provider known to serve right-wing clients, some of which have been turned down by more mainstream IT providers due to the objectionable and sometimes illicit content hosted by the clients.

Anonymous' activities began with what the group calls "Operation Jane" after the Texas Heartbeat Act was signed into law this month. The restrictive abortion law allows private individuals, not necessarily government bodies or the police, to enforce the six-week abortion ban. According to the act, any Texas resident can bring a civil lawsuit against any person who performs or helps to facilitate an illegal abortion—and claim at least $10,000 in damages.

The note, shown below, was spotted by journalist Steven Monacelli, who has since been doxxed by an Epik supporter.

Not surprised at all. Many years ago, the CEO of Epik pitched a dev partnership, however after looking the various sub-par projects in his website portfolio I decided to turn it down. His sites were poorly designed and riddled with errors. I chalked it up to him having a tough transition from his former Pampers Diaper exec job to the tech scene in Seattle.

A decade later, it seems he has found his niche branching into the domain registrar business as a safe haven for the worst of humanity. Little did I know he'd go full right-wing nutjob on such a scale. He didn't seem qrazy at that time, however there was something off about him.

His crappy business practices have finally caught up with him, that ol' half-working-website-sans-security does seem to be consistent with this epic failure from Epik.
angrypuppy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:25 pm    Post subject:

XTC wrote:
Right-wing sites: Domain name/hosting/DNS Registrar gets hacked

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2021/09/anonymous-leaks-gigabytes-of-data-from-epik-web-host-of-gab-and-parler/

Quote:
Hacktivist collective Anonymous claims to have obtained gigabytes of data from Epik, which provides domain name, hosting, and DNS services for a variety of clients. These include the Texas GOP, Gab, Parler, and 8chan, among other right-wing sites. The stolen data has been released as a torrent. The hacktivist collective says that the data set, which is over 180GB in size, contains a "decade's worth of data from the company."

Anonymous says the data set is "all that's needed to trace actual ownership and management of the fascist side of the Internet that has eluded researchers, activists, and, well, just about everybody." If this information is correct, Epik's customers' data and identities could now fall into the hands of activists, researchers, and just about anyone curious enough to take a peek.
Decades of Epik stuff, now in a torrent near you

Further Reading
8chan resurfaces, along with The Daily Stormer and another Nazi site
Epik is a domain registrar and web services provider known to serve right-wing clients, some of which have been turned down by more mainstream IT providers due to the objectionable and sometimes illicit content hosted by the clients.

Anonymous' activities began with what the group calls "Operation Jane" after the Texas Heartbeat Act was signed into law this month. The restrictive abortion law allows private individuals, not necessarily government bodies or the police, to enforce the six-week abortion ban. According to the act, any Texas resident can bring a civil lawsuit against any person who performs or helps to facilitate an illegal abortion—and claim at least $10,000 in damages.

The note, shown below, was spotted by journalist Steven Monacelli, who has since been doxxed by an Epik supporter.

Not surprised at all. Many years ago, the CEO of Epik pitched a dev partnership, however after looking the various sub-par projects in his website portfolio I decided to turn it down. His sites were poorly designed and riddled with errors. I chalked it up to him having a tough transition from his former Pampers Diaper exec job to the tech scene in Seattle.

A decade later, it seems he has found his niche branching into the domain registrar business as a safe haven for the worst of humanity. Little did I know he'd go full right-wing nutjob on such a scale. He didn't seem qrazy at that time, however there was something off about him.

His crappy business practices have finally caught up with him, that ol' half-working-website-sans-security does seem to be consistent with this epic failure from Epik.

Pulling the sheets off the Klansmen.
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:07 pm    Post subject:

kevin61 wrote:
Sorry, I gotta laugh.

You’re really something. I’m “oblique “ when I answer your statements point by point and offer citations to support?
You offer no direct refutation with cited facts, but instead throw out statements without any citations. You are clever and quasi-eloquent but not genuinely curious.
I have come to the conclusion that any substantive dialog with you is not in the cards. You have your beliefs and you’ve found your niche as moderator of this group of like minded leftist, that’s terrific. Sorry I wasted both your time and mine. I’ll let you have the last word.

Be well and good luck.

FWLIW, some summaries from people who actually understand how to evaluate scientific research and claims:

Ivermectin is the new hydroxychloroquine Take 1: Ivermectin has been touted as a potential antiviral to treat COVID-19 infections. There is no good evidence it is effective.

Ivermectin is the new hydroxychloroquine Take 2: A few months ago, Scott Gavura wrote about how the veterinary deworming drug ivermectin has become the new hydroxychloroquine in that it is being promoted as a highly effective treatment against COVID-19—and by many of the same people who previously promoted HCQ—despite evidence that is, at best very weak and at worst completely negative. Unfortunately, with the publication of two new and biased reviews, the “HCQ vibe” about ivermectin is stronger than ever.

Ivermectin is the new hydroxychloroquine, Take 3: Conspiracy theories vs. science Last month, I discussed why ivermectin is the new hydroxychloroquine:, basically a “miracle cure” that isn’t. Since then, conspiracy theories about its being “suppressed” have continued to bump heads with the science showing that, at the very best, evidence for its efficacy is very weak and, at the worst, the drug is useless.

Ivermectin is the new hydroxychloroquine, Take 4: Bret Weinstein misrepresents meta-analyses Evolutionary biologist turned podcaster Bret Weinstein has promoted the anthelmintic drug ivermectin as a highly effective treatment for COVID-19 based on a massive misunderstanding of a meta-analysis. Here, we correct this misunderstanding and explain why ivermectin is unlikely to be effective against COVID-19.

Ivermectin is the new hydroxychloroquine Take 5: The Nobel Prize gambit Ivermectin continues to be the new hydroxychloroquine, an unproven repurposed drug promoted to treat COVID-19. Now the advocates are pointing to the history of the drug’s developers being awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine, as though that has anything to do with its effectiveness against COVID-19.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3172, 3173, 3174 ... 3671, 3672, 3673  Next
Page 3173 of 3673
Jump to: