LAKERS -at- PACERS - 2/1 - Thoughts and :-(( ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
indy_dave00
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject:

Lanny my main point was the Lakers let an undermanned team out play them. That it appeared the Lakers thought they could just come in and the Pacers would lay down for them. That the Lakers gave up , never a good sign.

As for success of the Lakers franchise , I've been posting here for awhile , people will tell you I've not come on here putting the Lakers franchise down.

If you take exception to my views from watching the Lakers/ Pacers game - sorry , I was just stating what I saw.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject:

indy_dave00 wrote:
Lanny my main point was the Lakers let an undermanned team out play them. That it appeared the Lakers thought they could just come in and the Pacers would lay down for them. That the Lakers gave up , never a good sign.

As for success of the Lakers franchise , I've been posting here for awhile , people will tell you I've not come on here putting the Lakers franchise down.

If you take exception to my views from watching the Lakers/ Pacers game - sorry , I was just stating what I saw.

Man, you don't know Lanny.

He bites off any non-Laker fan that posts here. It's his way of saying welcome

Don't take it personally or seriously, Dave. Lanny's a cool guy once you get used to his ways ....

I appreciate your input on this site. I think you try your best to be unbiased. There's just noway anyone can be completely unbiased towards there own - Can't ever hold that against a fan ....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject:

Thanks guys. After everyone chimed in not to do the report, I decided to take the couple nights off and work on some non-Laker writing.

Funny this thread has more views than the average.
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject:

The fans are usually a representation of the team. They're Skitzo so are we.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: