Lakers in the News 1/28/14: Lakers 92 - Pacers 104 & Magic Johnson Rips into Mike D'Antoni
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers In the News This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cha*n
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Box Scoe and game rapup coming.

http://www.nba.com/games/20140128/INDLAL/gameinfo.html
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:21 am    Post subject:

salami wrote:
LakerCity wrote:
salami wrote:
LakerCity wrote:
Wish Magic would keep his mouth shut. Too many gossip queens in the Laker family
There is nothing wrong with someone voicing an opinion if they truly believe in it. I would think less of him if I thought he was not being honest. I think maintaining your own integrity is more important than lying to protect the mistakes of this franchise.
Well you're basically a Jeanie fan boy, so of course you think gossiping like a female is acceptable. Magic needs to go tell MDA how he feels and himself, and as far as "integrity" goes.....keeping stuff in house shows integrity and is professional and courteous.

Jim Buss doesn't air anybody out publicly, PERIOD.

magic is not helping the lakers when he opens his mouth. and neither is anybody else.
As far as I'm concerned, whats happening with the Lakers is an atrocity, and I'm sure Magic is taking it harder than I am. You are misinterpreting "gossiping like a female" as not standing by quietly and passively enabling this atrocity to continue.

Just in case you aren't paying attention in your history class, long story short is its bad form to not speak out against atrocity. Alot of bad things are to blame for that.
Magic has the right to his own views and to flip-flop like any other fan that are not part of the daily affairs or the decision process.

There is a great amount of info (much provided by Golden Throat) suggesting that Howard does not have the basketball skills to be effective in The Triangle. This is assuming that Howard is able and willing to learn The Triangle during the season acknowledging that Phil will not be traveling with the team during extensige road trips.

Magic has the right of any celebrity to seek public forums to display his current dismay since he has no input or knowledge of the inner workings of the Lakers.

One would think that with the baseball seasonnfast-approaching, that he would be too busy being the pr person (front man for Walters) for the Dodgers.
laker4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:12 pm    Post subject:

LakerCity wrote:
Wish Magic would keep his mouth shut. Too many gossip queens in the Laker family

Magic is a Laker fan and is simply upset. This is not gossip. He is entitled to his opinion that the Lakers had a chance to hire Phil over MDA and made a mistake. There is nothing wrong with that.

I agree with him. Although I still continue to support the Lakers, I think that the Lakers should have hired Phil over MDA. No need to tell him to keep him mouth shut.

His comments are shared by more people than you think.
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:57 pm    Post subject:

laker4life wrote:
LakerCity wrote:
Magic is a Laker fan and is simply upset. This is not gossip. He is entitled to his opinion that the Lakers had a chance to hire Phil over MDA and made a mistake. There is nothing wrong with that.

I agree with him. Although I still continue to support the Lakers, I think that the Lakers should have hired Phil over MDA. No need to tell him to keep him mouth shut.

His comments are shared by more people than you think.
Dr. Jerry Buss is a man unafraid to make decisions that are unpopular (like rehiring Phil Jackson, like hiring MDA, etc.), it was what made him great.
AshesToAshes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:01 am    Post subject:

people hating on magic as if they'd actually enjoy this season with our record and current potential the same as a dynasty year simply because everyone says "this team is GRRREAT!"...

it's like some people secretly wish they were phoenix fans for the last 3 decades.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:57 am    Post subject:

LakerCity wrote:
salami wrote:
LakerCity wrote:

There is nothing wrong with someone voicing an opinion if they truly believe in it. I would think less of him if I thought he was not being honest. I think maintaining your own integrity is more important than lying to protect the mistakes of this franchise.

Well you're basically a Jeanie fan boy, so of course you think gossiping like a female is acceptable. Magic needs to go tell MDA how he feels and himself, and as far as "integrity" goes.....keeping stuff in house shows integrity and is professional and courteous.

Jim Buss doesn't air anybody out publicly, PERIOD.

magic is not helping the lakers when he opens his mouth. and neither is anybody else.

This is not an acceptable way to make your argument.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers In the News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: