Best place in LA to get affordable Lakers gear?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D-Dogg
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Best place in LA to get affordable Lakers gear?

Down for the week with the fam, to go park hopping, see museums and hang out with my sisters, nephews and nieces and their kids (gonna see my nephew play football on friday for the first time...very cool).

While here we'll be looking to grab some gear for the kids - where is the best place to get cheap gear? The kids grow so fast I don't want to play top dollar for stuff they'll only rock for a year until it's too small. In NY, I could hit Times Square and such, but not sure where the cheap crap places in LA are.

Thanks for the help!
Jeffs
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject:

If you're not picky about it being "official" Lakers gear, then I'd suggest checking out Santee Alley. You'll find tons of t-shirts, jerseys, hats, etc. there for much less than you would pay in a department store. Prepare to pay cash, though.

I feel like I just watched someone TRULY give 100%. Not the BS I'm-gonna-give-a-110%-just-like-everyone-else-says platitudes, but someone that went until he just....broke. - GT
Peoples Hernandez
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 am    Post subject:

Slauson Swap Meet and The Roadium

"It's all entertainment" -Rasheed Wallace
kwyitkilla
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject:

The ones in downtown usually use a fake logo, or they just look fake overall. But there are some that look normal. Jc penney is good, and if you find a 10 dollars off $25 coupon itll make it sweeter.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: