***LAKERS -vs- Clippers 2/25/11 Game Thread***
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: ***LAKERS -vs- Clippers 2/25/11 Game Thread***

Time: 7:30PM PT
TV: FS West

Go Lakers!
KobeDunk
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject:

Lakers 108
Clippers 94
kobe_4_mvp
Star Player
Star Player

is mo williams gonna be playing?
Conker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Battle for LA returns!
thurloly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject:

PACK BACK TIME DUH!
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject:

As silly as this might sound, during the break I looked at our upcoming schedule and picked this game as the one that will answer some questions.
goog02
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject:

We will win by at least 15+.

Mark this post.

LAC sux, Griffin is a overrated player and dunker.
lakergal16
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject:

Kobe had this devilish look/grin after practice today when asked about the game. I see 41-19 coming
h2omike
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:17 am    Post subject:

If Bdiddy hasn't gotten his physical, then neither Mo Williams or Moon can play for the Clipps tonight.
KobeDunk
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:20 am    Post subject:

I see Pau dominating Griffin today, after last time that Kobe said "he punked us" I think Pau and Odom will make it a point to overpower him.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject:

Game Day!
Money23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject:

A surprise Matt Barnes return
Wolverine
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:03 am    Post subject:

Kobe needs 35 points to pass Elvin Hayes at #7 on the career scoring list. Probably won't get that tonight though.
kok823
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:28 am    Post subject:

Glad that Baron left. He always seems to have a big game against the Lakers. CoughFishCOugh
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:37 am    Post subject:

kobe_4_mvp wrote:
is mo williams gonna be playing?

I read somewhere he'll be coming off the bench. It's rumored Baron won't play tonight for Cleveland. They don't expect much from him. He and Byron Scott don't get along. They had a disagreement when he played for Byron in Charlotte. I look for a buyout.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject:

KobeDunk wrote:
I see Pau dominating Griffin today, after last time that Kobe said "he punked us" I think Pau and Odom will make it a point to overpower him.

You're kidding right? No way Pau can handle Blake. I think they may put Ron on him and I don't think he can either. He'll get his double, double.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
spliggidy splash
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:29 am    Post subject:

All you Laker fans enjoy it while it lasts. The shift in LA is starting and I know you all feel it. Clipper Nation is slowly taking the spotlight from the purple and gold. We got young superstars in Blake and Gordon, next year we are going to be serious contenders once we add a couple of more pieces. We've beat you the last 3 out of 5 and should have been twice this year if it was not for a prayer answered by the heavens with Fisher's shot. Your run is over, too many good, hungry teams this year that can beat the lakers in a seven game series. We're learning to win on the road and once that happens, LA will be Clip Nation. We'll be at a disadvantage tonight especially if Mo doesn't play...but the shift is coming. What do you think of that purple and gold?

Clipper Nation!!
dood23
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:35 am    Post subject:

Thanks for the input.
babyskyhook
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject:

thurloly wrote:
PACK BACK TIME DUH!

babyskyhook
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject:

spliggidy splash wrote:
All you Laker fans enjoy it while it lasts. The shift in LA is starting and I know you all feel it. Clipper Nation is slowly taking the spotlight from the purple and gold. We got young superstars in Blake and Gordon, next year we are going to be serious contenders once we add a couple of more pieces. We've beat you the last 3 out of 5 and should have been twice this year if it was not for a prayer answered by the heavens with Fisher's shot. Your run is over, too many good, hungry teams this year that can beat the lakers in a seven game series. We're learning to win on the road and once that happens, LA will be Clip Nation. We'll be at a disadvantage tonight especially if Mo doesn't play...but the shift is coming. What do you think of that purple and gold?

Clipper Nation!!

Wake me up when you get a playoff win.
babyskyhook
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject:

spliggidy splash wrote:

Clipper Nation!!

Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:58 am    Post subject:

babyskyhook wrote:
spliggidy splash wrote:

Clipper Nation!!

Good one!
knhellesky
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject:

Clippers 104
Lakers 14

lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:08 pm    Post subject:

babyskyhook wrote:
spliggidy splash wrote:

Clipper Nation!!

Wake me up when you GET ABOVE .500.

Fixed

Seriously,

How delusional can this guy be? I can understand support for your team but this is just down right stupidity. Forget winning in the Playoff's, you have to get there first.

You must realize by now that the Clippers are basically the Lakers Farm team, second fiddle to LA's REAL team, soon to be 3rd to the Kings, who will at least have their own stadium.
No. 17
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:11 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
babyskyhook wrote:
spliggidy splash wrote:

Clipper Nation!!

Wake me up when you GET ABOVE .500.

Fixed

Seriously,

How delusional can this guy be? I can understand support for your team but this is just down right stupidity. Forget winning in the Playoff's, you have to get there first.

You must realize by now that the Clippers are basically the Lakers Farm team, second fiddle to LA's REAL team, soon to be 3rd to the Kings, who will at least have their own stadium.

Hey spliddidy squat or whatever your name is, sweet dreams
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 1 of 52
Jump to: