We have some NBA talent on the summer league roster...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> NBA Summer League Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanlentueux
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:59 pm    Post subject:

Psychobroker41 wrote:
LakersFanKB#24 wrote:
DoubleClutch wrote:
I actually like Kurz to possibly make the roster from that squad. He has legit 3pt range and gives good hustle in all the other areas. He's a 40% 3pt shooter at the PF spot with pretty solid ball handling too. He'd be great in the pick and pop for our second unit, or just spotting up at the 3pt line to pull opposing PF's out of the paint. I can see him and Caracter as replacements for Powell and Mbenga. They'd also be a good inside-out combo for our blow-out unit.

Seems too much like Brian Cook to me...

Actually, Kurz > Luke
what?
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:34 am    Post subject:

lakurluv wrote:
Strawberry actually looks like he has some potential. I like his defense and he's a good athlete. He reminds me of Aaron Aflao. I think he would be a good backup at the 2 for defense assignments and give KB24 some much needed rest... His jumper from 15 isn't that bad and he can take the ball to the hole and get to the line... We might want to consider him to fill out the roster... That's if we're taking guys from SL.

Ebanks
Character
Strawberry
better athlete then affalo. but i get the comparison.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> NBA Summer League All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: