***LAKERS -at- THUNDER Game Thread 3/26***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nokio
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject:

That was one of the greatest interviews of all time.
FloppyDiskz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject:

what did he say?
Donkeybong
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject:

link or ban
srm90
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject:

Sounds like I have to see this.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject:

the lakers would lose today when the cavs lose...HCA is not meant to be.
srm90
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject:

TarLaPaN wrote:
the lakers would lose today when the cavs lose...HCA is not meant to be.

I think most of us conceded HCA a while ago.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject:

Nobody wrote:
Hmmm. The Spurs beat the Thunder at OKC. The Thunder beat the Lakers. The Spurs are on the verge of beating the Cavs. The Lakers beat the Spurs at SA.

This is an interesting predicament. How to rank these teams!?! Is it the end of the world for the Cavs also? Questions questions questions.

This means absolutely nothing, IMO.
kontrast
Star Player
Star Player

Who cares? They can play whoever they want whenever they want. If that makes the Lakers feel bad, then they should've played better.
lakers_braveheart
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

can someone upload it, please and thanks.
Bynum4MVP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject:

Cap4232 wrote:

how many do i have to say it...15 and 7 was mainly done in a specific period of the game...where was he THE REST OF THE GAME!?!? nowhere to be found...so to call that a "great game" is a freaking joke...

you go ahead and think "15 and 7" which is hardly good numbers in the first place let alone when done in jus tone part of the game and not throughout...i bet most people know lamar was nowhere to be found for the majority of the night...

with bynum out...lamar is supposed to be the "x factor" and all that...he didn't come close to stepping up, bynum haters have been saying how great lamar is starting and how much better we are...sure didn't look like it tonight and lamar didn't do what they claim...

Who cares if they were in specific parts of the games, it's the production that counts. Does anybody ask where was Kobe when he defers for 2 quarters then takes over in the 2nd half? Nope. Only Lamar gets blamed like that.

Hahah, sure, you keep blaming $7 million Lamar for 15 and 7 when it was Kobe and Pau's $40 million that didn't show up.
keale18
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject:

Ill never understand the schizophrenic posts around here Pau has been a great player for us and and there would be no championship without him.

my best guess is all the basketball hes played has finally caught up with him.
ClutchShot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject:

ClutchShot wrote:
of all the games on the road trip, this one is the most likely to be a loss.

i think the thunder are due a win over the lakers and you know how the nba works...

called it. you watch the nba enough years you see how fake it is.
Cap4232
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject:

Bynum4MVP wrote:
Cap4232 wrote:

how many do i have to say it...15 and 7 was mainly done in a specific period of the game...where was he THE REST OF THE GAME!?!? nowhere to be found...so to call that a "great game" is a freaking joke...

you go ahead and think "15 and 7" which is hardly good numbers in the first place let alone when done in jus tone part of the game and not throughout...i bet most people know lamar was nowhere to be found for the majority of the night...

with bynum out...lamar is supposed to be the "x factor" and all that...he didn't come close to stepping up, bynum haters have been saying how great lamar is starting and how much better we are...sure didn't look like it tonight and lamar didn't do what they claim...

Who cares if they were in specific parts of the games, it's the production that counts. Does anybody ask where was Kobe when he defers for 2 quarters then takes over in the 2nd half? Nope. Only Lamar gets blamed like that.

Hahah, sure, you keep blaming $7 million Lamar for 15 and 7 when it was Kobe and Pau's $40 million that didn't show up.

learn to read and comprehend...

the post you took so much offense to mentioned kobe and pau playing bad...you just got butt hurt that it also mentioned lamar playing bad (which he did, no matter how much you try to rationalize a -36 and only showing up for 1 quarter)...

and when kobe "defers" people get on his case, when he "shots to much", they get on his case, he gets blamed for virtually every loss without fail...and that's despite actually having a "presence" on the court when he "defers"...

lamar in all but one quarter was invisible, no presence at all...

but glad you found a "15 and 7" game to be "great"...enjoy!!

based on your logic of high salary and "production", when kobe and pau play their usual games, we shouldn't ever mention odom...what's the point..it's all kobe and pau anayway, some lower tier player who only gets paid 7 million is not worth mentioning at that point, it's ALL kobe and pau, yup!
iggypop123
Star Player
Star Player

i dont know. thats what i sounded like
Qsmiff
Star Player
Star Player

A description cant come close In the locker room Ireland was asking him about the game but Ron went 'stepford wives' and kept repeating "We got a game tomorrow".....Jim Hill and Worthy couldn't stop laughing to close the show
Bynum4MVP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject:

Cap4232 wrote:
Bynum4MVP wrote:
Cap4232 wrote:

the post you took so much offense to mentioned kobe and pau playing bad...you just got butt hurt that it also mentioned lamar playing bad (which he did, no matter how much you try to rationalize a -36 and only showing up for 1 quarter)...

and when kobe "defers" people get on his case, when he "shots to much", they get on his case, he gets blamed for virtually every loss without fail...and that's despite actually having a "presence" on the court when he "defers"...

based on your logic of high salary and "production", when kobe and pau play their usual games, we shouldn't ever mention odom...what's the point..it's all kobe and pau anayway, some lower tier player who only gets paid 7 million is not worth mentioning at that point, it's ALL kobe and pau, yup!

There you go with the +/- for one game again, read and comprehend what others said about using +/- in one game...it's worthless. But feel free to hang on to that and expect more than 15/7 from a $7 million role player.

Lamar had 15 and 7, vastly outplayed both $40 million Pau and Kobe and yet he STILL gets the blame for losing a game. Real logical.
Roger O. Thornhill
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: I always think of this movie scene when the Lakers are getting blown out:

Die Hard II Plane Crash.

What about you?
calizfinezt
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject:

i loved it.. f'n hilarious
OX1947
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject:

Your avatar is (bleep) hilarious...
Cap4232
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject:

Bynum4MVP wrote:
Cap4232 wrote:
Bynum4MVP wrote:
Cap4232 wrote:

There you go with the +/- for one game again, read and comprehend what others said about using +/- in one game...it's worthless.

Lamar had 15 and 7, vastly outplayed both $40 million Pau and Kobe and yet he STILL gets the blame for losing a game. Real logical.

real logical??? SHOW ME WHERE I BLAMED HIM FOR LOSING THE GAME!

Please do so or stop responding with stupid arguments and deflecting relevent points (such as not doing ANYTHING noteworthy in quarters 1 and 3, but you claiming he had a "great game")

go ahead, i'll be waiting to see where i blamed him for losing the game (oh that's right, i also happened to mention pau, kobe, and fisher, and the whole team playing bad, which you keep on ignoring).

and actually, start a thread asking how the forum thought lamar played tonight...what they make of his game, the one where you think eh played "great"...that'd be interesting...
AutoShackMotorSports
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: I always think of this movie scene when the Lakers are getting blown out:

Roger O. Thornhill wrote:
Die Hard II Plane Crash.

What about you?

.................You love that movie don't you?
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject:

just one of those games today. when kobe of all people trips over his own feet three times and actually looks indecisive with the ball (never seen that before), then you know you're in trouble. nobody else stepped up for him, and that was that. take the beatdown and move on to the game tomorrow.
Roger O. Thornhill
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: I always think of this movie scene when the Lakers are getting blown out:

AutoShackMotorSports wrote:
Roger O. Thornhill wrote:
Die Hard II Plane Crash.

What about you?

.................You love that movie don't you?

it's the worst die hard, but that's a great scene.

JESUS! AAAHHHH!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

... We've gotcha...

***BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM***

OOOHHHhhhhhh... GODDDDDD...
Trade_Sasha
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Trade_Sasha

The Lakers would have won if they didn't have Sasha Vujacic playing on their team. Follow Trade_Sasha on twitter.
twitter.com/Trade_Sasha
BrokeurAnk
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: Lakers/Thunder game worst game of the season?

..so far?

Not trying to be cynical...but i am i i guess lol. But that Thunder game was terrible. Worst I can remember since the Lakers Cavs losses.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 46 of 47
Jump to: