Nissan wrote:
Mbengaposterized wrote:
Nissan wrote:
AutoShackMotorSports wrote:
Nissan wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
See. They're just ...LOST.
Manny has been carrying boxing?

He needs to explain to me why Mayweather has made more money than Manny, sells more PPVs than Manny, and why everybody keeps talking about Mayweather.

If Manny was the face of boxing... How come nobody is talking about his fight? People have been talking about Money vs. SSM, instead of Pacquiao vs. Clottey.

Come talk crap when Mayweather sells way more PPV buys than Manny. Don't be hating because Mayweather is the face of boxing and no one is talking about Manny's fight.

Manny is going to make around $15 million in his next fight while Mayweather makes over $35 million fighting the guy Manny was afraid of fighting.

How can you walk away from $50 million because you're afraid of giving a table spoon of blood? Manny lost way more blood than one table spoon of blood when Marquez whooped his ass.

Manny has DEFINITELY been carrying boxing since Floyd "retired"

He fought Barrera, Morales, JMM, ODH, Hatton, Cotto and others while Floyd was "retired"

Top welterweights? Where's Paul Williams?? Has the Mosely-Mayweather fight been signed already? Because last time I checked, Pac and Floyd ALSO agreed to fight (and we all know how that turned out)

Like I said, don't get it twisted. While Mayweather IS a great fighter, he's also a VERY polarizing figure which means fans either love him or love to see him finally get his ass whupped. THAT'S the main reason buy his PPV's because while his technique is like no other, exciting it ain't.

People buy Manny's PPV's because he always provides exciting fights. Not as much as Floyd does right now, but it's only a matter of time.

BTW speaking on experience, when they do a blood draw? It's not a tablespoon (and I've done my share of blood draws) Yes I've seen grown men collapse (I'm talking about tatted up bikers acting crazy) You have NO IDEA the psychological ramifications of seeing your own blood leave your body. Hell I do it (almost) every week yet I still feel queasy at times.
Women lie, men lie, but numbers don't lie.

Mayweather has made more money, sold more PPVs than Manny, and people always talk more about Mayweather more than Manny.

Manny and Mayweather never agreed to fight each other. Mosley and Mayweather both said they're fighting on May 1st. What more do you need?

I'm correct... they only need a tablespoon of blood for OSDT. Mayweather gave him 14 days to recover from a simple blood draw and he still refused the offer. The guy is afraid of needles, but has tattoos all over his body.

All I know is that if Pacman fought @ 147 for 5 years he would had fought everyone already by now. I'm actually rooting for Mayweather to beat Mosely, so the boxing world can go crazy for Pac and Mayweather
Mayweather is not going to fight anyone if the money is not right.

You saw what happened to Cotto for fighting Margacheato... his career has never been the same. Imagine instead of Cotto that was Mayweather. You don't risk your career and life over some dumb bs and boxing has a lot of politics.

Cotto looked pretty good to me, he just wasn't fast enough to deal with Manny and he SERIOUSLY underestimated Pac's punching power (which many of his opponents do)

So based on your assumptions, Floyd doesn't fight anyone if the money is not right and Floyd won't fight if there are dumb bs involved (which is pretty much EVERY fight in boxing due to the boxers' egos?)

Floyd would have made the MOST money fighting Pac (works both ways too) and the dumb bs ALL came from Floyd's camp.

Answer me this, if Floyd's camp AND advisors were asking him to take the compromise of 24 days and take the fight, how come there's no fight?
Nissan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject:

Nissan wrote:
Mbengaposterized wrote:
Nissan wrote:
Nissan wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:

He needs to explain to me why Mayweather has made more money than Manny, sells more PPVs than Manny, and why everybody keeps talking about Mayweather.

If Manny was the face of boxing... How come nobody is talking about his fight? People have been talking about Money vs. SSM, instead of Pacquiao vs. Clottey.

Come talk crap when Mayweather sells way more PPV buys than Manny. Don't be hating because Mayweather is the face of boxing and no one is talking about Manny's fight.

Manny is going to make around $15 million in his next fight while Mayweather makes over $35 million fighting the guy Manny was afraid of fighting.

How can you walk away from $50 million because you're afraid of giving a table spoon of blood? Manny lost way more blood than one table spoon of blood when Marquez whooped his ass.

He fought Barrera, Morales, JMM, ODH, Hatton, Cotto and others while Floyd was "retired"

Top welterweights? Where's Paul Williams?? Has the Mosely-Mayweather fight been signed already? Because last time I checked, Pac and Floyd ALSO agreed to fight (and we all know how that turned out)

Like I said, don't get it twisted. While Mayweather IS a great fighter, he's also a VERY polarizing figure which means fans either love him or love to see him finally get his ass whupped. THAT'S the main reason buy his PPV's because while his technique is like no other, exciting it ain't.

People buy Manny's PPV's because he always provides exciting fights. Not as much as Floyd does right now, but it's only a matter of time.

BTW speaking on experience, when they do a blood draw? It's not a tablespoon (and I've done my share of blood draws) Yes I've seen grown men collapse (I'm talking about tatted up bikers acting crazy) You have NO IDEA the psychological ramifications of seeing your own blood leave your body. Hell I do it (almost) every week yet I still feel queasy at times.

Mayweather has made more money, sold more PPVs than Manny, and people always talk more about Mayweather more than Manny.

Manny and Mayweather never agreed to fight each other. Mosley and Mayweather both said they're fighting on May 1st. What more do you need?

I'm correct... they only need a tablespoon of blood for OSDT. Mayweather gave him 14 days to recover from a simple blood draw and he still refused the offer. The guy is afraid of needles, but has tattoos all over his body.

All I know is that if Pacman fought @ 147 for 5 years he would had fought everyone already by now. I'm actually rooting for Mayweather to beat Mosely, so the boxing world can go crazy for Pac and Mayweather

You saw what happened to Cotto for fighting Margacheato... his career has never been the same. Imagine instead of Cotto that was Mayweather. You don't risk your career and life over some dumb bs and boxing has a lot of politics.

Cotto looked pretty good to me, he just wasn't fast enough to deal with Manny and he SERIOUSLY underestimated Pac's punching power (which many of his opponents do)

So based on your assumptions, Floyd doesn't fight anyone if the money is not right and Floyd won't fight if there are dumb bs involved (which is pretty much EVERY fight in boxing due to the boxers' egos?)

Floyd would have made the MOST money fighting Pac (works both ways too) and the dumb bs ALL came from Floyd's camp.

Answer me this, if Floyd's camp AND advisors were asking him to take the compromise of 24 days and take the fight, how come there's no fight?
24 days cut off is not enough because PEDs are out of your system in 36 hours.

Floyd wants random blood testing for any of his fights. Telling a boxer and the commission you have to stop testing 24 days before the fight is not random drug testing.

Answer me this, Team Pacquiao said they would accept the deal if Floyd gave them 7 days. Floyd gave them 14 days, but they still rejected the offer. Why did they reject the deal if the deal was more than Team Pacquiao requested from Floyd?

The truth is Team Pacquiao and Team Mayweather did not want to fight in March. Boxing politics got in the way of the fight because March is way too soon for the fight.

Team Pacquiao needs more time to prepare and study for Mayweather and his style. Arum and Mayweather need more time to promote the fight and get the most buys they can.

Floyd is playing mind games with Manny and he's winning the mind games.
AutoShackMotorSports
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject:

Nissan wrote:
Nissan wrote:
Mbengaposterized wrote:
Nissan wrote:
Nissan wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:

24 days cut off is not enough because PEDs are out of your system in 36 hours.

Floyd wants random blood testing for any of his fights. Telling a boxer and the commission you have to stop testing 24 days before the fight is not random drug testing.

Answer me this, Team Pacquiao said they would accept the deal if Floyd gave them 7 days. Floyd gave them 14 days, but they still rejected the offer. Why did they reject the deal if the deal was more than Team Pacquiao requested from Floyd?

The truth is Team Pacquiao and Team Mayweather did not want to fight in March. Boxing politics got in the way of the fight because March is way too soon for the fight.

Team Pacquiao needs more time to prepare and study for Mayweather and his style. Arum and Mayweather need more time to promote the fight and get the most buys they can.

Floyd is playing mind games with Manny and he's winning the mind games.

And Pac's camp said they AGREED to the 14 days (interview of Freddie Roach, I saw it)

So WHY does Floyd SUDDENLY want to test all his opponents because he never did that before. Why is Floyd SUDDENLY the be all end all when it comes to testing? Is he the NSAC or does he represent them? Here's a fact for you, Pacquiao passed every test 11 OUT OF 11 TIMES?!?!?

March was PERFECT for Pac because any further than that will get in the way of him campaigning in the Philippines (that's well documented)

BTW all this 'team Pac accepting 7 days" BS, you better provide links since I don't remember them agreeing to that (and I'm VERY well informed)

As far as Floyd playing mind games, why does he need to do that? Does he feel that he's not GOOD enough to beat Pac on even terms that he's gotta come up with all this other BS? So you're basically admitting that Floyd NEEDS to play mind games in order to win? Is that right?

BTW you never answered my question yet I have answered all of yours.
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
So WHY does Floyd SUDDENLY want to test all his opponents because he never did that before. Why is Floyd SUDDENLY the be all end all when it comes to testing? Is he the NSAC or does he represent them? Here's a fact for you, Pacquiao passed every test 11 OUT OF 11 TIMES?!?!?

LMAO! Manny fans LOVE to go to the "Floyd doesn't run things" card because they have NO OTHER viable response that DOESN'T make Manny look like a little cheating (bleep).

In other words, Manny fans think there's NO PROBLEM with turning down 30-50 million simply because they don't want Manny to "take orders" from some dude THEY don't like! I love this (bleep)!
Mbengaposterized
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
Quote:

LMAO! Manny fans LOVE to go to the "Floyd doesn't run things" card because they have NO OTHER viable response that DOESN'T make Manny look like a little cheating (bleep).

In other words, Manny fans think there's NO PROBLEM with turning down 30-50 million simply because they don't want Manny to "take orders" from some dude THEY don't like! I love this (bleep)!

STILL PISS LB HA BOUT GAYWEATHER?
AutoShackMotorSports
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
Quote:

Yeah play your violin somewhere else, Floyd ALSO turned down 30-50 million not just Manny
Mbengaposterized
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
Quote:

Yeah play your violin somewhere else, Floyd ALSO turned down 30-50 million not just Manny

AND FLOYD LOST HIS MONEY ON THE IRS
AutoShackMotorSports
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
Quote:

I like this. So if someone offered you 30-50 million dollars, you would do anything??

So hypothetically speaking, if someone offered you to jump off an airplane for 30-50 million, you would do it??
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
Quote:

Yeah, because FLOYD:

- Is afraid of needles
- Gets weak when his blood is drawn
- Wants to fight in the courtroom like a little (bleep) but NOT in the ring to prove he's not juiced

Not Manny!
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
Quote:

I like this. So if someone offered you 30-50 million dollars, you would do anything??

So hypothetically speaking, if someone offered you to jump off an airplane for 30-50 million, you would do it??

I'd do anything except:

- Give blood to prove I'm not on PEDs
- Give blood because I'm scared of needles
- Give blood because I get weak from having my blood drawn

LMAO! Manny's a (bleep)!
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject:

But it's funny how Manny fans are trying to bring up all this old (bleep) simply because they're embarrassed their little fake warrior is fighting Clottey while Floyd is fighting Shane!
Mbengaposterized
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
But it's funny how Manny fans are trying to bring up all this old (bleep) simply because they're embarrassed their little fake warrior is fighting Clottey while Floyd is fighting Shane!

Still pissed about Gayweather
AutoShackMotorSports
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
Quote:

Yeah, because FLOYD:

- Is afraid of needles
- Wants to fight in the courtroom like a little (bleep) but NOT in the ring to prove he's not juiced

Not Manny!

Nah, Floyd

- Ducks fighters
- Makes baseless accusations
- Won't fight a welterweight
- Won't say yes to the fight even though his OWN advisors told him to take it.
- Comes up with all kinds of BS to kill the fight.

Not Manny
-
Nissan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
Quote:

Yeah, because FLOYD:

- Is afraid of needles

Not Manny!

Nah, Floyd

- Ducks fighters
- Makes baseless accusations
- Won't fight a welterweight
- Won't say yes to the fight even though his OWN advisors told him to take it.
- Comes up with all kinds of BS to kill the fight.

Not Manny
-
Floyd never ducked anyone. I'm going to believe you over Floyd and his former promoter who hates him. Arum said Floyd wanted to fight Hatton, Cotto, and Margarito, but the money was not enough.

If you say Mayweather ducked opponents -- Manny ducked SSM, Yuri, Mayweather, Blood tests, etc. I can say the same thing.

Team Pacquiao are liars who keep changing their story every time someone catches them in a lie.

Manny won't fight the best WW's without having all the advantages on fight night and weight draining them. LOL @ fighting for a 147 belt and making the champion fight at 145 when he has weight problems. Why the (bleep) are you fighting at WW and making your opponents fight in your own made up weight decisions? If you're fighting at WW... the fighters should be able to come in at the limit of 147. No excuses. I don't want to hear anymore bs about Manny being small because WW is his natural weight. He eats 7,000 calories and eats whatever he wants.

Are you going to listen to everything people tell you to do? Mayweather is his own boss and does whatever he wants. He's going to do whatever he wants because he calls his own shots. Mayweather is his own boss while Manny takes orders from Arum who is pimping him and using him.

If Manny wants to fight Floyd so bad... Why did he reject the 14 day cut off offer? The majority of boxing fans will agree with me that 14 day cut off date was more than enough to make the fight happen. A fighter who wants to fight will do anything to get in the ring, instead of making excuses, lies, etc.
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject:

Manny fans = scrambling to find some amunition after their fake-ass warrior signs up to fight a stiff!
AutoShackMotorSports
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
Manny fans = scrambling to find some amunition after their fake-ass warrior signs up to fight a stiff!

Quack quack quack
Nissan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject:

SMH @ Manny ducking blood tests and giving up $50 million to fight Clottey for $10 million.

Mosley is going to make at least $15 million fighting Money May.
limchrc
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:22 am    Post subject:

I thought this is a PBF thread... why the Manny hating??
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:33 am    Post subject:

Nissan wrote:
SMH @ Manny ducking blood tests and giving up $50 million to fight Clottey for $10 million.

Mosley is going to make at least $15 million fighting Money May.

Blood Clottey.
doughboy90650
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject:

this will be a nice fight ..... this is the only thing I have ever asked of Floyd ..... you're in the best division in boxing and you're fighting people who are two division lower than you.

This is a big step. He's got the automatic rematch clause in his contract if he loses.
doughboy90650
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:

First of all, anyone who gets in the ring is neither a stiff or tomato can because you can die in there.

Second, Clottey is far from a stiff. Dude is a top five fighter is the best division in boxing.

Thirdly, dude has a concrete chin and will fight anyone, anywhere. His style may be rugged and he tends to lead with his head a lot but this is one of the few guys at 147 who says the best should fight the best.
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject:

doughboy90650 wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:

First of all, anyone who gets in the ring is neither a stiff or tomato can because you can die in there.

Second, Clottey is far from a stiff. Dude is a top five fighter is the best division in boxing.

Thirdly, dude has a concrete chin and will fight anyone, anywhere. His style may be rugged and he tends to lead with his head a lot but this is one of the few guys at 147 who says the best should fight the best.

Naw, I've seen stiffs in the ring, trust and believe, so let's not go there. And I'm just messin' with the rabid Manny fans over their boy afraid to fight Floyd.
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:44 am    Post subject:

Yea, Floyd doesn't duck anybody -

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Nissan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject:

TACH wrote:
Yea, Floyd doesn't duck anybody -

Do you even know what ducking is?
doughboy90650
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject:

Floyd hasn't ducked until 147. He's been very cautious and hasn't fought a true 147er since late 2006.

So I definitely give him props for stepping up and fighting arguably the top welterweight in the world right now. Shane may cause problems (1) because Shane is just as fast and (2) Shane is definitely stronger than Floyd.

I don't see any KO's in this fight .......
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 512, 513, 514  Next
Page 4 of 514
Jump to: