Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject:

Quote:
7. Raider Nation

Blasphemy! You fear the Black Hole, don't you?
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject:

I hate when people call you but don't leave a message...and then expect you to call them back by saying "Didn't you see my number on your caller ID?"...WTF?!?!?! I don't live to check my caller ID. Be a FREAKIN' HUMAN BEING WITH A BRAIN and leave a damn message! Is it that hard to do? What were you doing BEFORE caller ID?
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
Quote:
7. Raider Nation

Not being the page topper annoys me...

And yea.... he's 'scurred'!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject:

daxeqtr wrote:
kevin wrote:
Some more...

1. When major sports shows state that "Tiger Woods is the first black..." without mentioning that he is also Asian. In fact, percentage wise, I think he is more Asian than black.

2. People who still write checks to pay for their groceries.

3. Paper cuts

4. People that stand up for every base hit at the Dodger game.

5. Beachballs at the Dodger game.

6. The wave at the Dodger game.

7. Raider Nation

8. People who have sweaty palms.

9. When playing Texas Hold'em, someone beats your near nuts hand on the river.

Some people, including myself, cannot help it. It's a disorder called Hyperhidrosis and its only permanent solution is surgery where a set of nerves is severed. All other solutions are only temporary and for some people, like myself, it doesn't help at all.

I have considered getting the surgery but then the partial loss of feeling in the hands is something that is stopping me from doing it.

Next time you are disgusted by someone with sweaty palms just think for a second that the person can't help it and you pointing it out isn't helping.

Maybe you should go to the Center for People With Sweaty Palms or whatever that place that used to play their damn ads 24/7 on AM570 is called. That ad annoyed me
bballfan4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
I hate when people call you but don't leave a message...and then expect you to call them back by saying "Didn't you see my number on your caller ID?"...WTF?!?!?! I don't live to check my caller ID. Be a FREAKIN' HUMAN BEING WITH A BRAIN and leave a damn message! Is it that hard to do? What were you doing BEFORE caller ID?

same here. I'd also like to add ppl who let the answering machie come on and then dont bother saying anyting. Then when i go to check a have 5 new messages but no one is actually SAYING anything!!

RIP Jayden Odom
The_Lakers_Show
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:

Man, I'm the total opposite. I hate when people leave me a voice mail saying "Call me back" and thats it. I'm like (bleep) IT, I had to go into my voice mail and listen to that crap when I would have called you back after seeing you had called me.... What a waste of 2 minutes.
Go Trojans

Buck Foston
The_Lakers_Show
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject:

Another thing that annoys me, and I dont want anyone to take offense to this, are people who thank God for EVERYTHING. I believe in God but I dont feel the need to mention Him every 10 minutes or so. Like athletes who thank God for giving them the strength to win the game.... So what? You're saying that God crapped on the other guy who lost? WTF kind of stupid ass statment is that?!?!

Same goes for people who try to push their religion on me.... like every mormon person I've ever met. Even old friends from HS have tried to "show me the light" while we were having just a normal conversation about old times. It just pisses me off... Dont f***ing try to change my belief system. You respect my religious belief and I'll respect your's. Trying to convert me is just a (bleep) way of saying "my religion is better than your's." And that just pisses me off.
Go Trojans

Buck Foston
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject:

The_Lakers_Show wrote:
Another thing that annoys me, and I dont want anyone to take offense to this, are people who thank God for EVERYTHING. I believe in God but I dont feel the need to mention Him every 10 minutes or so. Like athletes who thank God for giving them the strength to win the game.... So what? You're saying that God crapped on the other guy who lost? WTF kind of stupid ass statment is that?!?!

Same goes for people who try to push their religion on me.... like every mormon person I've ever met. Even old friends from HS have tried to "show me the light" while we were having just a normal conversation about old times. It just pisses me off... Dont f***ing try to change my belief system. You respect my religious belief and I'll respect your's. Trying to convert me is just a (bleep) way of saying "my religion is better than your's." And that just pisses me off.

I have a pamphlet I think you should read.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Lakers4Life33
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject:

In Hold' Em Poker, people who complain about other players getting lucky. Sure, the game requires a lto of skill, but if there wern't bad beats, Phil Ivey would win every tournament.

I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR EFFING BAD BEATS
kevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
Quote:
7. Raider Nation

Yeah. Kind of. I rode the BART to the Oakland aiport right before a Raider game. I felt there could have been a crime committed any second....
F.N.G.
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject:

Sorry if any of you are with this organization, but that whole Amway thing just annoys me! I have had HS friends come up and pressure me to become a representative. WTF! I'm not interested in you making money off of me. Go start your own Pyramid/Ponzi scheme, but leave me the f--- alone!

Also, panhandlers annoy me! This has probably already been brought up. But my philosophy is just like MJ's. If someone can say "Can you spare some change?" Then they can certainly say "Welcome to McDonald's. Can I help you?" I mean WTF!!! Get a f---in' job! And leave me the f--- alone!

F.N.G.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject:

The_Lakers_Show wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:

Man, I'm the total opposite. I hate when people leave me a voice mail saying "Call me back" and thats it. I'm like (bleep) IT, I had to go into my voice mail and listen to that crap when I would have called you back after seeing you had called me.... What a waste of 2 minutes.

I'm with you.
shnjb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject:

I am annoyed by the voice mails too.
Unless you have something really important, either call me back or email me or something.

Now with the iPhone it might be less bothersome.
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject:

TACH wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
Quote:
7. Raider Nation

Not being the page topper annoys me...

And yea.... he's 'scurred'!

LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject:

bballfan4life wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:

same here. I'd also like to add ppl who let the answering machie come on and then dont bother saying anyting. Then when i go to check a have 5 new messages but no one is actually SAYING anything!!

Dont you hate that!?
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject:

The_Lakers_Show wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:

I can definitely feel you on that after thinking about it that way!
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject:

kevin wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
Quote:
7. Raider Nation

Yeah. Kind of. I rode the BART to the Oakland aiport right before a Raider game. I felt there could have been a crime committed any second....

Well, I'm glad you made it out ok, bro!
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject:

Raider nation annoys me too - I'm a broncos fan!

I've gotten into a few scraps with Raider nation on the Bart and at the coliseum before. Proud to sport the orange and blue!

I've also hidden from them like a little girl on more than one occasion. Seriously though, those people are nuts and you should never mess with the crazy if you can help it.
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject:

Socks wrote:

I've gotten into a few scraps with Raider nation on the Bart and at the coliseum before. Proud to sport the orange and blue!

I've also hidden from them like a little girl on more than one occasion. Seriously though, those people are nuts and you should never mess with the crazy if you can help it.

It's crazy, back in 95, my girlfriend at the time bought tix to the game up in Oaktown as a Xmas gift...well, the Black guy that wears the spiked shoulderpads and his buddy got on the same Southwest plane...DRESS IN FULL RAIDER REGALIA and it was hilarious looking at the mortified people!

Last edited by LuxuryBrown on Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject:

Hahaha...thanks for outing me LB...
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject:

Socks wrote:
Hahaha...thanks for outing me LB...

My bad, bro! I was just hollering out loud when I read that!
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
Socks wrote:

It's crazy, back in 95, my girlfriend at the time bought tix to the game up in Oaktown as a Xmas gift...well, the Black guy that wears the spiked shoulderpads and his buddy got on the same Southwest plane...DRESS IN FULL RAIDER REGALIA and it was hilarious looking at the mortified people!

Wait, so I can't take freaking toothpaste on the plane but Raiders' fans are allowed to wear those kinds of outfits?

Now THAT annoys me!

What a freakin' farce!
Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject:

You know what they say about toothpaste in the wrong hands...
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
Socks wrote:

Wait, so I can't take freaking toothpaste on the plane but Raiders' fans are allowed to wear those kinds of outfits?

Now THAT annoys me!

What a freakin' farce!

Oh, I'm pretty sure NOW he can't dress like that and take the bird, this was back in 1995 when you could get on a plane with a sword and a baseball bat and all they'd want you to do is store it overhead!
kevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject:

1. When people don't flush the toilet and make sure everything goes down and out. I hate when I have to go and a small prize is left for me from the previous user.

2. Women who don't "keep the change", if you know what I mean.

3. When Tivo doesn't recognize that a program has gone over 5 minutes and cuts of recording too early.

4. Getting on a plane and someone tries to get in the plane before their group number is called. And then say, "Oh. I didn't know" after being told their number wasn't called yet.

5. People who spit when they say words that begin with P or B.

6. Angles fans who think their team is from LA.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> The Best Of... All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 6 of 17
Jump to: