Solar for your house

View previous topic :: View next topic  
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:10 pm    Post subject: Solar for your house

Anyone here have experiences/installers/manufacturers they can share info on?

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
davidjwillson
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:16 pm    Post subject:

Hello, it's great to hear that you are interested in solar energy. I installed solar panels on my house about two years ago, and it has been a fantastic solution for me. The process, from start to finish, was fairly smooth. I started by searching for local solar installers and getting a few quotes. It's important to do your homework and choose a company with a good reputation and customer reviews. After I found a reliable installer who also helped me install windows and doors ottawa, he did an assessment of my home's energy needs and designed a customized system. The installation itself took a few days, the crew worked professionally and promptly.

Last edited by davidjwillson on Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Huskers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:47 pm    Post subject:

davidjwillson wrote:
Hello, it's great to hear that you are interested in solar energy. I installed solar panels on my house about two years ago, and it has been a fantastic solution for me. The process, from start to finish, was fairly smooth. I started by searching for local solar installers and getting a few quotes. It's important to do your homework and choose a company with a good reputation and customer reviews. After I found a reliable installer who also helped me install windows and doors ottawa, he did an assessment of my home's energy needs and designed a customized system. The installation itself took a few days, the crew worked professionally and promptly.

Are the panels portable or fixed to the house? I plan on being in my current house another 2-3 years and then moving. Not sure it's worth getting on my current house with us planning to move in the near future.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:12 pm    Post subject:

Great Vid.. about Tesla Solar Tiles/batteries/App - full setup

JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:26 am    Post subject:

With new net metering rules here in California how do you expect to recover your nighttime electrical costs?

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/story/2023-05-04/environmental-groups-look-to-overturn-changes-to-california-solar-rules
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: