QFTOS: Queens Edition

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:42 pm    Post subject: QFTOS: Queens Edition

No tears like Queens' fans tears!

From Kingsfans.com

Pregame

Quote:
Get that win. Lakers can kick rocks

Quote:
This game randomly became pretty important. Not only from just beating the damn Lakers, but they're on a 4-game win streak and climbed back into the playoff picture. Only 3 games back of us and just a 1.5 game back of the 8 seed. Really need to take care of business vs these teams in our playoff orbit

Quote:
Lakers are injured and on a back to back. No excuse to lose tonight.

Quote:
I normally don't care very much about any individual game, but now that we're in the playoff hunt, winning these games vs the 5 or 6 teams next to us in the standings really will matter at the end of the year. No AD, Lakers B-B. Can't drop this one

Quote:
There's no excuse to lose tonight but I feel like this borders on talking about a no-hitter midway through the 7th.

Game

Quote:
We're probably all waiting for the trap game to stop looking like a trap game.

Quote:
Lakers out here shooting threes like the Splash Brothers are on their roster.

Quote:
LeBron not getting the LeBron whistle in Sac is even better than the reports that yellow jerseys are few and far between in G1C tonight.

Quote:
The Lakers incredibly streaky shooting PGs haven't missed a three tonight

Quote:
Yeh not super fun to watch tonight. Lakers are playing pretty well so i guess give them credit. Dennis gets added to the annoying flopper list though

This sounds familiar, LG fans:

Quote:
Brown needs to change up his philosophy to where if you are on defense and you aren't either touching someone or able to touch someone, you're playing defense wrong. This has to be the worst help defense squad in the league. It's almost a guaranteed layup or 3. The exact 2 shots every team hunts for. smh.

Quote:
9-11 for Bryant. Come on now

Quote:
The optimist in me says you've got a tired Laker team on the second night of a back-to-back and then energized Kings have shown the ability to turn up the intensity in the fourth.

Down the stretch:

Quote:
Cmon man. We shouldn’t be losing at home to this team that’s on the 2nd night of a back to back. We like to pull that card when we’re on back to back.

Quote:
This one stings, no doubt. I've gotten on a lot of posters here for overreacting to certain losses, but this game actually does matter to our playoff hunt. Them on a 2nd night B-B, you just can't lose it if you want to be taken seriously in what's going to be an air-tight West ace

Quote:
Screwed by refs again

A ray of hope:

Quote:
Clutch Fox is unreal

Quote:
Not sure why they didn't quintuple team Fox there. No chance any other player shoots that. No chance any other player touches the ball.

Quote:
7 secs left. Odds are strong Lebron get a bs call and get to the line

The ancient Sacramento Hymn:

Quote:
And the refs bail him out... But sure there was enough minor contact that the challenge will probably not succeed

Quote:
Are you ****ing kidding. NBA refs and jobbing the Kings against LA name a more iconic combo

Quote:
That's not a ****ing foul. And it's CERTAINLY not a foul on the last possession of a game

Quote:
Us losing games on calls like this while we’re being hit in the head/face to silence is infuriating.

Quote:
Screw the NBA, seriously.

Quote:
As fun as this Kings team is, might be the last game I watch for a while. It's over and over what the refs are doing.

Quote:
Fox got fouled. **** YOU REFS

Quote:
I'm done. It's to much for my body and mind to watch all these close games win or loss.

Quote:
Another crap loss at home to a losing team on the second night of a back to back

Hopefully we don’t have too many teams that are “better than their record” left on this home stand

just disappointing

Quote:
So deflating. We let 45 year old Thomas Bryant beat us. Garbage

Quote:
Last 10 seconds perfect example of the stupid ****ing refs bias. Weak little body checked called on Fox, weak contact from Russ on Fox's arm let go. HMM I WONDER WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS?!?!?!?? ANY GUESSES????

Quote:
F the refs...that is not a foul on Fox. Remember, they whistle the foul late which mean it is the 2nd contact, not the first. Kings got robbed. It sucks that Sabonis fouled out...i think the teammates need to help him out when he's in foul trouble. They had to stay in the lane because the Lakers is looking to drive and get him to foul. Too bad some of the Kings players are not smart enough to help when someone is in foul trouble.

Yes. Let your hatred lead you to the Dark side:

Quote:
it infuriates me to no end that you call that against the home team. and of course it's the Lakers. And we were completely f'd out of a championship in 2002 because of propping up that stupid franchise that happens to be from LA.

Quote:
League needs the Lakers to be at least decent for the upcoming LeBron takeover of the all-time points crown so a little boost from the refs can only grease that up

unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:13 pm    Post subject:

Any cowbells?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: