*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Cleveland Cavaliers (11/06/22 @ 4:30 pm PT) Gm# 23 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barry Seal
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:41 pm    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
Was hoping we could squeak out a W without our MVP candidate but apparently that was asking for too much.

You asked for a miracle. Especially against a team with all star guards
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:43 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
governator wrote:
sonic the laker wrote:
governator wrote:
AD is just flu like illness right? Not injury?

92-92… hate to say this but Bron needed to match Spyda point per point

Dust it off, next

Unless LeBron is having an explosive shooting night, that's going to be hard for him. Mitchell is a better scorer than the current LeBron.

Crunch time, one of the max gotta come thru, AD or not, and none of that iso fade aways

Stop judging our old players by their contract, judge them by their age. Lebron and Russ aren’t spring chickens anymore. Father Time doesn’t care how much you’re being paid.

U don’t think 7 mins left 92-92… Bron or Russ don’t need to step up? Especially Bron?

It’s clear Lebron doesn’t have that extra gear anymore, and it’s to be expected at his age. Some nights he’ll be able to turn back the clock, but for the most part…winning time will be on ADs shoulders going forward.

Russ best trait is his chemistry with AD, which he couldn’t fall back on today, which put him in a position to do more…which he can’t anymore either.

It is what it is…we hung tough against a clearly more talented team, that are really good at home. This was not a game anyone should’ve expected a win with AD out.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:47 pm    Post subject:

Why do Ham insist on having Lebron start the 4th quarter...???

At his age he needs to sit the first 3-4 minutes of the quarter and have him close the game out rested. One of the reason he fades out late in the 4th.

Last edited by miggz23 on Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:51 pm    Post subject:

Barry Seal wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:
Was hoping we could squeak out a W without our MVP candidate but apparently that was asking for too much.

You asked for a miracle. Especially against a team with all star guards

Asking ANY team to beat the Cavs (at home) without their best player is asking for a miracle.

Lakers fans need to be realistic. We played tough. They are just better than us without AD
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:52 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
I really don’t want to see what Twitter and LG looks like if we lose tomorrow against the Raptors, hopefully the Lakers come out and take care of business against a team that really hasn’t really been consistent

We destroyed them last season in TDot without AD and they’ll always come out swinging against us. Coming off the second night on a b2b.

That victory in Toronto which was the first time in like 10 years, Lebron and Russ played their best game together. Russ clutch three and Lebron blasting Siakam’s layup off the backboard.

Hopefully they can do it again because I don’t expect AD to play with a 101 degree fever 🤒
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:58 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Allen with 24 and 11. Nice LGSRS game for him.

Please abbreviate LGSRS I keep forgetting lol
I know the meaning just forget the specifics lol

The Lakers continue to be the most popular team of all sports.I Don’t blame Allen for chasing some attention to his growth.

His play today makes me wish we had Javale still over Damian Jones. Not saying their on the same level atm , he just reminds me a lot of Javale lol

Lakers Game Sudden Recovery Syndrome

Thanks TD! always rockin💜💛

Any new smoothie flavor recipes that you’ve tried lately? 🍉🍊🍏🍍🍇🍓
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:05 pm    Post subject:

spida wasnt having it.
https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1600320378068353029?s=20&t=jk4OZEYQ6G3y-sZAvCx_AA
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:07 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

The Lakers continue to be the most popular team of all sports.I Don’t blame Allen for chasing some attention to his growth.

His play today makes me wish we had Javale still over Damian Jones. Not saying their on the same level atm , he just reminds me a lot of Javale lol

A friend of mine made me a sweet potato smoothie for my birthday that was FIRE
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:24 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

Wow that sounds incredible!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Homemade stuff still boring for me an my lady. Strawberry, banana , blueberry’s and whatever else fruit Costco sells in bulk lol.

As for buying on the go we found a smoothie joint that’s waayyyy better than Jamba Juice, Robek’s, Nektar ect.

Nature’s Juice in Fullerton. Something about it’s soo fresh and good. Our favorites are Guava Goodness or Krazy Kale.

As for the Kale never thought a smoothie could possibly taste good with kale in it but their blends with green apple and grapes makes it amazing
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:31 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
spida wasnt having it.
https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1600320378068353029?s=20&t=jk4OZEYQ6G3y-sZAvCx_AA

His rookie season with the Jazz he beat us every game. He really took it personal that Lonzo was drafted higher than him rightfully so.

The following season Lebron came to the rescue and joined the show. Pretty much we’d kick their ass back or at least go .500 against them.

Then in the bubble Donovan was playing like an MVP dropping 50 and 60 only to get destroyed by the Nuggets in a Game 7. Leading to him sitting at home watching our Lakers win another world championship title.

Long ass story short his trash talk is consistent with who ever he beats up on. And at least he isn‘t as douchey as Booker and his Suns and the entire Memphis Grizzlies roster minus Steven Adams
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:37 pm    Post subject:

AtlLaker wrote:
This team needs to be built as if AD won’t play. It’s always a matter of when and not if with this dude every freaking year.

It's just the flu. He'll get over it within a few days, and in fact, don't be surprised if he tries to play tomorrow if he feels even a little bit better.

I really don't know what else AD needs to do to get the respect and recognition he deserves from some Lakers fans.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:42 pm    Post subject:

Weird only 17 shots by Lebron today without AD...
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:45 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:

Double and triple teams coming from Mobley and Allen didn’t help
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:45 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:

Wow that sounds incredible!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Homemade stuff still boring for me an my lady. Strawberry, banana , blueberry’s and whatever else fruit Costco sells in bulk lol.

As for buying on the go we found a smoothie joint that’s waayyyy better than Jamba Juice, Robek’s, Nektar ect.

Nature’s Juice in Fullerton. Something about it’s soo fresh and good. Our favorites are Guava Goodness or Krazy Kale.

As for the Kale never thought a smoothie could possibly taste good with kale in it but their blends with green apple and grapes makes it amazing

IKR? I hate just eating raw kale like in salads or whatever but in a well-balanced smoothie it's actually super yum.
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:54 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
miggz23 wrote:

Double and triple teams coming from Mobley and Allen didn’t help

Lebron seemed to really try to stay away from LeIso as much as he could late. Tried to let Russ, Austin and Shroeder take most of the ball handling duties. Good idea as it has worked a lot lately, but we as a group didn’t have it going tonight.

Not having AD to draw attention from the Cavs long and athletic defenders made things a lot harder than they wouldve been.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:48 pm    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:
This team needs to be built as if AD won’t play. It’s always a matter of when and not if with this dude every freaking year.

It's just the flu. He'll get over it within a few days, and in fact, don't be surprised if he tries to play tomorrow if he feels even a little bit better.

I really don't know what else AD needs to do to get the respect and recognition he deserves from some Lakers fans.

Some will never respect him and just wait for an opportunity to slander him. They call themselves Lakers fans, but nobody hates our team more than they do.
AtlLaker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:12 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
slavavov wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

Some will never respect him and just wait for an opportunity to slander him. They call themselves Lakers fans, but nobody hates our team more than they do.

It’s called speaking verifiable facts. We should trade him while his stock is high if you ask me. This guy cannot stay healthy for whatever reason and you know it’s gonna happen again where he misses significant time. You see how our team looks without him. I say we get some talent for him that actually stays on the court. Let another team deal with the inconsistency. History shows you just can’t trust this guy.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:27 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
slavavov wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

Both of you guys should have seen what Skip Bayless was spewing after the game with his anti-AD BS, can’t believe we have to put up with that numb ball every day in regards to the Lakers, I wish ESPN fires his ass
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:39 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
MJST wrote:
slavavov wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

Both of you guys should have seen what Skip Bayless was spewing after the game with his anti-AD BS, can’t believe we have to put up with that numb ball every day in regards to the Lakers, I wish ESPN fires his ass

I don’t think they can fire someone they don’t employ
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:42 pm    Post subject:

AtlLaker wrote:
MJST wrote:
slavavov wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

It’s called speaking verifiable facts. We should trade him while his stock is high if you ask me. This guy cannot stay healthy for whatever reason and you know it’s gonna happen again where he misses significant time. You see how our team looks without him. I say we get some talent for him that actually stays on the court. Let another team deal with the inconsistency. History shows you just can’t trust this guy.

Damn right! Can’t believe he got the flu during flu season. Trade him and his weak immune system!
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:53 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
MJST wrote:
slavavov wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

They shouldn’t let him near anywhere, talking about how AD can’t be trusted after the dude tried to play through a severe flu is uncalled for

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/1600320152377372673

The dude is a complete scumbag
hype
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:48 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
MJST wrote:
slavavov wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

They shouldn’t let him near anywhere, talking about how AD can’t be trusted after the dude tried to play through a severe flu is uncalled for

You just gave him more hits to the twitter and the attention he begs for.. He recently signed a huge deal I believe so he's not going anywhere remotely soon and his over the top hot takes he doesn't even believe are not going anywhere either since that's what gets him attention and $$$$.

As long as people continue to fall for his over the top WWF esque takes he will continue to get new huge contracts. I started ignoring him and not watching anything involving him a couple years ago which I highly recommend. Dude is trash but at a certain point people have to move on and stop complaining about him nonstop. He's not going to change.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:54 am    Post subject:

Brawn13 wrote:
governator wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
governator wrote:
sonic the laker wrote:
governator wrote:
AD is just flu like illness right? Not injury?

92-92… hate to say this but Bron needed to match Spyda point per point

Dust it off, next

Unless LeBron is having an explosive shooting night, that's going to be hard for him. Mitchell is a better scorer than the current LeBron.

Crunch time, one of the max gotta come thru, AD or not, and none of that iso fade aways

Stop judging our old players by their contract, judge them by their age. Lebron and Russ aren’t spring chickens anymore. Father Time doesn’t care how much you’re being paid.

U don’t think 7 mins left 92-92… Bron or Russ don’t need to step up? Especially Bron?

It’s clear Lebron doesn’t have that extra gear anymore, and it’s to be expected at his age. Some nights he’ll be able to turn back the clock, but for the most part…winning time will be on ADs shoulders going forward.

Russ best trait is his chemistry with AD, which he couldn’t fall back on today, which put him in a position to do more…which he can’t anymore either.

It is what it is…we hung tough against a clearly more talented team, that are really good at home. This was not a game anyone should’ve expected a win with AD out.

Yeah, you right, our team did play hard and it’s their home turf. Good effort
BLF2145
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:52 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
MJST wrote:
slavavov wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

You clearly missed it so let me help you. Skip doesn’t work for ESPN so they can’t fire him and make any decisions around what he talks about.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:00 am    Post subject:

BLF2145 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
MJST wrote:
slavavov wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

You clearly missed it so let me help you. Skip doesn’t work for ESPN so they can’t fire him and make any decisions around what he talks about.

Whoever he works for I don’t care, they shouldn’t let him spew BS when he clearly doesn’t need to
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18
Jump to: