LAKERS -at- SUNS - 11-22-22 - Thoughts and :-(( Ratings

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:18 pm    Post subject: LAKERS -at- SUNS - 11-22-22 - Thoughts and :-(( Ratings

0-6 on the Road... The Lakers couldn’t pull off their first road win of the season against a good home team (Suns now 9-1 at home and didn’t have CP3).

In the second quarter, L.A. fell back by double digits early, but battled every possession on D. Finally, they were able to string together an 18-4 run to take a 4-point lead. They were just grinding away, nothing pretty, just putting in the proper effort.

Only 2-10 shooting from three at the half, but the Lakers led 55-53 despite that.

They started the third quarter in typical fashion, giving up a 10-2 run. The Lakers stayed connected, however, by getting to the line. They gave up some late scores in the third to trail by 7 heading into the fourth.

At this point in the game, the three shooting was this: Lakers 4-18, Suns 15-29. Getting to that freethrow line, kept them in it. They knocked down 21-23, the Suns just 3-3.

The Lakers slowed the Suns shooting down in the fourth, holding them to just 1-5 from three. Unfortunately, they couldn’t get on track themselves, missing all four of their three attempts.

Down 10 with 3:55 left, Austin Reaves was hit in the face on a challenge and went down. Pat Bev took exception with Ayton (who had been chirping a bit in the fourth and was now standing over Reaves). He leveled Ayton with a hit from behind. After the dust settled, the Lakers managed to cut the lead from 10 to 6 points on that possession. But they were sloppy and inefficient for the rest of crunch time and fell 115-105.

It sounds like LeBron will be back later this week. Hopefully, the team can turn around their road woes.

Davis -- -- Another monster effort from AD. The all-around statline in this one is crazy. First half, the points weren’t coming as easy, but he put in the work -- 14 points, 10 boards (3 offensive), 2 assists, 3 steals and 3 blocks. I’m loving the effort on the defensive glass. He’s putting up challenges, but bouncing back up quick or crashing back if he’s out on the perimeter. In the second quarter, he was fouled on a lob and got his left arm tangled up with Booker. He stayed on the floor for a while before getting up. Might have been a funny bone type of pain, which is what he said after the game. It was his left arm, so it didn’t slow him down any. The aggressiveness is always showing up in those freethrow numbers. At one point in this game, he was 14-14 from the line until he got the announcer jinx. Great job, getting their and knocking those down. That kept us in the game when our three shooting was MIA. Some chemistry with Reaves tonight on the two-man action. Walker, of course, lately has been great there. The more reps our guards get with him, the more consistent he can be. Again, very few post-ups in this one. Last 4 games, 35.5 points on 62% shooting and 18.3 rebounds. Beastly. “I think I finally just caught a rhythm,” he said. But he also mentioned that the back injury feels fine and he can play free. That’s probably a bit liberating to not be feeling that. Keep it up, AD. The Stats: He scored 37 points on 11-17 shooting (15-16 from the line) to go with 21 boards, 2 assists, 5 steals, 5 blocks, 6 turnovers and 2 fouls in 38 minutes. He was a -3.

Walker IV -- -- He had 13 points (and zero other stats) in the first half. His athleticism got him some buckets around the rim. He goes strong. That, along with his elevation, on the finish gets him to the line on plays lesser athletes might end up getting blocked on. He hit one of our two threes of the half. He’d make another later (a nice inside-out, swing-swing sequence that the Basketball Gods smile upon). So only he and Westbrook hit threes in this game. That won’t cut it. He’d hit another midrange after that. Then go a bit cold down the stretch. We got a good enough game from him tonight, but needed some better outings from others to survive this type of game. The Stats: He scored 24 points on 8-18 shooting (2-6 from three, 6-7 from the line) to go with 2 assist, 1 steal, 1 turnover and no fouls in 37 minutes. He was a -1.

Beverley -- -- “He did what he should do,” AD said of Pat Bev’s ejection. With 3:55 left down 10, Bev took exception to Ayton who was standing over Reaves who was knocked down. Bev just leveled him. Game wasn’t over yet as they gave a flagrant to Reaves and offsetting technicals. But Pat got ejected and the Lakers managed to cut it to 6 off that 4-point possession. Ayton had been jawing with some guys prior to this and Bev was like, nope. Solid hit on the big man. Fisher-esque on Scola. Guess the Basketball Gods were fine with it because we ended up with a 4-point possession. In the first half, Pat did a great job on the defensive glass. But looking at the stats, I was expecting maybe 5 or 6, but had no idea it was 9. Just an excellent effort there, playing big. Not a lot else, though, tonight. A little team bonding game, hopefully. The Stats: He didn’t score on 0-2 shooting (0-1 from three) to go with 10 boards, 2 assists, 1 turnover and 2 fouls in 29 minutes. He was a -15.

Reaves -- -- Another efficient first half, scoring 9 points on 3-4 shooting. He had an attack off the three line for a layup. He hit an elbow pull-up working off the screen. He iso’d in the corner, attacked baseline and bodied his man as he powered up a layup (all that offseason weight-lifting paying off there). Not as effective in the second half, although he did find AD on a couple of two-man plays. Efficient once again with 11 points on 5 shots. I was wishing we had him running some more two-man action with AD down the stretch instead of having the ball in Russ’s hands to close. Trying to chip away at the lead, you need efficiency. Defensively, tough when we leave him on an island to navigate screens with a big very deep in drop coverage. The Stats: He scored 11 points on 3-5 shooting (0-1 from three, 5-5 from the line) to go with 3 boards, 4 assists, 1 block, 1 turnover and 5 fouls in 35 minutes. He was a -2.

Brown -- -- He started the second half taking just about every shot for some reason and we gave up a 10-2 run as a result. Another poor game. I think it’s safe to say he played better when Bron was here. He looks lost lately. Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. The Stats: He didn’t score on 0-5 shooting (0-3 from three) to go with 3 boards, 1 assist, 2 turnovers and no fouls in 21 minutes. He was a -7.

Westbrook -- -- I didn’t like how we left him on the bench so long to start that second quarter. The guards in that unit floundered with the playmaking and the offense went sideways. We brought him back earlier in the fourth, but he was still sitting with AD to start the quarter. Then, we used Russ to close and that resulted in some inefficiency and a key airball three possession. Russ had a couple possessions where he made either a turnover or airball, and the Suns scored on the other. Big switches down the stretch. It just all seemed out of sync. He was kind of doing the opposite of the team tonight. We couldn’t hit threes as a team, but he knocked down two. We were nailing our freethrows, he was an awful 3-7. A bit sloppy around the rim on some finishes tonight, but it looked like he might have been fouled on a couple. Hard to tell as he sometimes fumbles the ball on the gathers. From an X’s and O’s standpoint, I really like the low pick and rolls we run with Russ. With AD around the elbow and the defense still trying to go under, that allows for Russ to have some opportunities to explode to the rim can catch the big off balance some. The passing/playmaking wasn't quite there tonight like the previous games (no double digit assist night, either). The Stats: He scored 21 points on 8-20 shooting (2-6 from three, 3-7 from the line) to go with 3 boards, 5 assists, 1 steal, 1 turnover and 1 foul in 31 minutes. He was a -1.

Bryant -- -- Instant impact in his first shift. He scored on four straight plays. He had a layup off the two-man action. He hit a 16-footer off the pick and pop. He hit a 15-foot pull-up in transition. He then scooped up a loose ball, attacked and scored a layup. Second half, no impact there. Defensively, he struggled a little in the second half to challenge around the rim. Still, good impact from our backup big. He’s looking very mobile and we saw that midrange game in play tonight. We tried to run a little AD/Bryant to mix it up in the fourth, but that lineup got no traction. The Stats: He scored 8 points on 4-5 shooting to go with 2 boards, 1 block, 2, turnovers and 1 foul in 11 minutes. He was a -8.

Schröder -- -- Really ineffective offensively tonight. He threw a couple kickouts away. He missed some midrage pull-ups. He missed wide open threes. He did manage to draw a charge with some pressure D, but really, really ineffective, especially when we were sitting Russ. That’s when Dennis needs to step up. Any kind of offensive impact from him and maybe it’s a different game down the stretch. The Stats: He didn’t score on 0-6 shooting (0-3 from three) to go with 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 turnover and no fouls in 19 minutes. He was a -8.

Gabriel -- -- He airballed a three in the first half. Westbrook airballed one late in the fourth. That three shooting was painful. Brief minutes for Gabriel in this one. Our three shooting was painful. The Stats: He didn’t score on 0-3 shooting (0-1 from three) to go with 2 boards and 1 foul in 7 minutes. He was a -3.

Nunn -- -- I was a bit irritated when I saw Bryant rolling wide open down the lane in the second quarter and Nunn missed it. He tried to go to it late, but he was picked off. He gets tunnel vision sometimes. He was out of the rotation in the second half. The Stats: He scored 4 points on 2-4 shooting (0-1 from three) to go with 2 assists, 2 turnovers and no fouls in 8 minutes. He was a -2.

Ham -- -- Key Moment: ATO’s in this game were pretty bad. There was a key one with a couple minutes left that resulted in Westbrook shooting an airball three in crunch time. Painful. The ATOs to start the second half resulted in AD shooting a tough turnaround brick against the shotclock and then another that was a turnover in the post. At least that one was near the rim. But that Westbrook one where we missed a three and the Suns hit the three was a 6 point switch in a 10-point game.

Key Substitution: Not thrilled with sitting Westbrook to start the second and fourth quarters in this. The team kind of floundered there. For sure, our other bench guards need to step up. And LeBron might also be the guy running those minutes when he comes back, but tonight it hurt a lot with neither Russ/AD in there.

Key Stats: Lakers 4-22 from three, Suns 16-34 from three. Lakers 29-35 from the line, Suns just 3-5. Got to make some threes -- 18% is the kind of shooting we had been avoiding of late.

Last edited by DancingBarry on Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:19 pm    Post subject:

First.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:20 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Blocks and steals were first officially recorded in 1973.

Since then, Anthony Davis is the only player ever to have 35+ PTS, 20+ REB, 5+ STL, and 4+ BLK in a single game.

https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1595285827197837313?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:24 pm    Post subject:

You’d think the no double digit assist from Russ has a lot to do with our 21% from the 3 tonight. I really wish he could cut down on the missed layups, but I just don’t think it is possible at this point. To his credit, he did make some, and made a couple of 3s. Took care of the ball most of the night. There is no playmaking without Russ on the court especially with the 2nd unit. Hopefully Lebron can help with that as well.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:24 pm    Post subject:

As expected having Russ/Bev/Schro/Nunn is creating a lot of unbalance line-ups at times. It also forces guys like Walker/Reaves/Brown to play out of position.

We need to dump 1 or 2 of those guys just to create some type of balance out there.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:30 pm    Post subject:

Outside of Darvins weird ass lineups at times. Im proud of this team. We played some beautiful basketball at times. We play like this from now on and we'll be winning a hell of a lot more.
sonic the laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:39 pm    Post subject:

Thanks as always, DB!

Yeah, this game was a throwback to early this season, with the shooting woes. Lakers were getting open looks, which is all you can ask for. Just one of those nights. And, with the Lakers margin for error being so thin, having shooting nights like this seem more exacerbated than it really is, imo. The team was aggressive going into the paint, and played solid defense for most of the game.

The easy offense that the Lakers were getting accustomed to over the last few games was nowhere in evidence, tonight. The Suns are a better defensive squad. Very handsy, and physical...sometimes skirting the line of dirty play. This aggression threw the Lakers off to start the game, and they didn't adjust to it as I had hoped. That's on Hamm. He's learning, too. When better defensive teams dedicate themselves to taking away what you want, there has to be some kind of counter play. There was little, to none, of that. The Lakers powered through with scrappy play, and sheer bullishness into the paint. That was enough to keep the game competitive. But, not enough to win.

All that said, I loved the fight against a better team. Also, I don't like the Suns, because their whiny petulant (bleep). Lakers!
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:45 pm    Post subject:

Thanks DB!!

we’re 0-6 on the road I think

Love the fight our team has shown.

AD playing like this has made me enjoy watching hoops again.

Hopefully Bron can come back healthy and we can get him some help.
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:12 pm    Post subject:

Thanks DB, appreciate the write ups! I hope the play of AD helps eliminate the noise from some fans and especially the FO that their isn't anything that can be done to compete. The problem is one we saw, have seen, and still see...no 3pt shooting. If this team had that it would compete.

When we look down the box score and see 4 bagels with 3 playing 20 plus minutes its a travesty of justice for the FO to trott this roster out there with AD/LBJ.
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:27 pm    Post subject:

Thanks DB!

We competed pretty hard, but it was a rough offensive night. You're not going to beat anyone scoring just 105 points, especially when you shoot as badly as we did tonight.

One thing we need to do a better job of is up-tempoing the game. We had only 11 fast-break points tonight, and that part of our game has been inconsistent lately. We're not going to beat any decent, good or great teams playing slowdown basketball.
joeblow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:35 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
As expected having Russ/Bev/Schro/Nunn is creating a lot of unbalance line-ups at times. It also forces guys like Walker/Reaves/Brown to play out of position.

We need to dump 1 or 2 of those guys just to create some type of balance out there.

Exactly. Defensively we were at least decent in the first half when Ham went with bigger lineups. He went with Hobbit-ball to start the third (AD + four guard-sized players) and we were doomed.

We kept that type of line up THE ENTIRE QUARTER, and the Suns score 33 points mostly by attacking the paint for easy points when AD was out of position, and shooting jumpers over the outstretched arms of the other four little people from range.

Phoenix, like so many other teams with shooters, have no fear that our small defenders will affect their jumpers. They do a simple hard dribble or two to create space and launch the ball, and we are not big enough to do much about it with some of these lineups.

Why Pelinka doesn't see this and get some more defensive size on this team, I do not know.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:22 am    Post subject:

(bleep) THE SUNS

Thanks, DB
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:23 am    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
Thanks DB!!

we’re 0-6 on the road I think

Love the fight our team has shown.

AD playing like this has made me enjoy watching hoops again.

Hopefully Bron can come back healthy and we can get him some help.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:50 am    Post subject:

This team is not horrendous, but the fit is really bad.
Those 3 or 4 guard lineups

Gotta trade one of them.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:23 am    Post subject:

I'm not an Xs and Os guy, but it looked to me like the Suns made some sort of defensive adjustment at the start of the second half. They pretty much took Reaves out of the game. It may have been a simple as assigning a bigger defender to him. He was bullying the smaller guards in the first half. Once that stopped, the Suns mostly ignored him on the perimeter.

Reaves seemed to antagonize the Suns, which led to the melee toward the end of the game. I got the impression that they think he is theatrical, but that was just me reading body English. I thought the refs handled the melee badly, but it benefited us, so screw it.

Anyway, the defensive adjustment mattered because Reaves provided a lot of our aggression in the first half. Westbrook was good for the most part, but Schroder and Nunn both looked undersized and outmatched. Walker scored a lot of points, but really wasn't particularly effective in my opinion. He was just willing to shoot. Walker, Westbrook, and Davis took 55 of our 85 shots and 30 of our 35 free throws. With Reaves neutralized, no one else stepped up.

So much for the idea that our offense is a well-oiled machine without Lebron. Our ORtg for this game was 96.6. Our defense was actually okay, but not great. Speaking of numbers, our ORtg for the season is 107.3 (29th), our DRtg is 110.8 (9th), BBR's SRS rates us as 25th in the league, and RAPTOR projects us at 30-52 (25th).
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:47 am    Post subject:

I am certainly not mad. Suns should beat us, but we played tough. That output would beat a lot of teams on the road.
hydrohead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:41 am    Post subject:

Thanks DB:
Same old stuff, need shooing. You can’t complete for a chip without it.
cheesehead88
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:39 am    Post subject:

Small guards that can’t shoot no margin for error.

AD and four midgets on D. Suns got super clean looks from 3. From wing sized good shooters. Guys like Kuz and Markieff would really help.

Not does only our midget size hurt on D. On the other end Nunn and Bev have difficulty getting their shots off. Lonnie and Reeves can do it. But they can be neutered by tall mobile wings.

Ham had something with the Bryant AD two big lineup. But it was too little too late.

When they need to hold a lead should go to Lonnie Reeves Bron AD Bryant and switch everything

When they need Offense should be Lonnie Reeves Brown Bron AD

Turner Hield trade changes everything. Imagine AD Beast mode with Turner and Buddy coolly canning 22 footers from the corners
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:42 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
I'm not an Xs and Os guy, but it looked to me like the Suns made some sort of defensive adjustment at the start of the second half. They pretty much took Reaves out of the game. It may have been a simple as assigning a bigger defender to him. He was bullying the smaller guards in the first half. Once that stopped, the Suns mostly ignored him on the perimeter.

Reaves seemed to antagonize the Suns, which led to the melee toward the end of the game. I got the impression that they think he is theatrical, but that was just me reading body English. I thought the refs handled the melee badly, but it benefited us, so screw it.

Anyway, the defensive adjustment mattered because Reaves provided a lot of our aggression in the first half. Westbrook was good for the most part, but Schroder and Nunn both looked undersized and outmatched. Walker scored a lot of points, but really wasn't particularly effective in my opinion. He was just willing to shoot. Walker, Westbrook, and Davis took 55 of our 85 shots and 30 of our 35 free throws. With Reaves neutralized, no one else stepped up.

So much for the idea that our offense is a well-oiled machine without Lebron. Our ORtg for this game was 96.6. Our defense was actually okay, but not great. Speaking of numbers, our ORtg for the season is 107.3 (29th), our DRtg is 110.8 (9th), BBR's SRS rates us as 25th in the league, and RAPTOR projects us at 30-52 (25th).
Thanks for the stats that led me to this site at https://www.basketball-reference.com/about/ratings.html

Reeves definitely have many teams placing a fast growing importance in their game plan against the Lakers, hence the taunting. His next stage of development is developing counters to the opposition’s adjustments

Props to PatBev

Skywalker is showing more consistency, will he develop into somebody one can trust during crunch time - not yet, as noted by his missed clean and open 3pt opportunities in the fourth quarter

Having Reeves handle the ball with Westbrook on the court and LBJ is on the bench would make Russ “unhappy” that would need Ham to keep “watering” (nurturing) Westbrook the benefits - as stated on the National broadcast. Maybe having a 2 man sequence with Westbrook and Reeves that allows Austin to make the assist while allowing Russ get the hockey assist

Ayton and Booker don’t dare try to taunt AD, so these highly acclaimed and (VERY) richly paid stars for the Suns tried to intimidate Reeves. If I am Reeves, I would feel great that I got their attention and remember the feeling when the Lakers meet them again in a month and in the playoffs (yes, the playoffs)

If one has 3 guards playing a total of 70 minutes and NOT score a point, hopefully they realize that they MUST contribute in other ways - if they want PT. Yes, our guards are smaller but hopefully they are quicker and able to pester their defenders with greater intensity instead of being resigned that they will be scored upon. If so, it will quickly be time for Matt Ryan to get more PT

PatBev provides toughness, boards and D
“ Besides three-point shooting (LA: 4-of-22, PHX: 16-of-34), the Lakers — who have not exactly resembled the Bad Boy Pistons (in terms of toughness) nor the 2015 Warriors (in terms of cohesion) over the past couple of seasons — were clearly invigorated by Beverley’s fire. The veteran guard has started every game he’s played this season despite struggling mightily on offense, but he’s found ways to make an impact in the film room, on the defensive end, and by (loudly) providing grit, energy, and leadership.”
https://clutchpoints.com/lakers-news-he-did-what-he-should-do-anthony-davis-defends-patrick-beverley-for-hip-checking-deandre-ayton

Tony Brown had a bad game and showing signs that he best used as a complimentary player to somebody that can create opportunities consistency. He needs to be more dependable on both sides of the ball

Kendrick Numn is usually invisible when the major players are on the court. Strange since he came from the Riley/Spoelstra/JimmyBuckets environment in Miami. Effort plays such as blocking out, setting screens, pressure full court on defense, penetrate the paint when he has the ball, keep moving on offense if the D is giving/tempting with miles of space to shoot 3s to make the D react instead of remaining static

Ham is discovering which combination of players are working while providing veterans multiple opportunities to prove that they are still able to play in the NBA

As shown at https://global.espn.com/nba/matchup/_/gameId/401468414 (despite having a team where not much length exist), they still scored more in the paint and shot more free throws. Suns, a type of team that many want the Lakers to become, shot only 5 FTs.

As the season progresses, let’s hope the signs that these Lakers have the ability to impose THEIR will on the opposition forcing the opposition to adjust to them will be seen

With LBJ playing in the front court with Bryant (there is some size while hopefully putting less stress on LBJ, especially seeing how the team played while he was on the IL

***IF*** the Lakers win their next two games with the Spurs, they would be one game behind the surprising Dubs

Interesting season where the Jazz, Kings and Trailblazers are among the top 6 teams in the West. Maybe/Hopefully, if one trust “The Process” that Ham has initiated/implemented, there will be many good surprises/developments in the future that will result in causing some damages in the playoffs, especially with the way that AD is balling

It does NOT mean that Rob can stay pat with this roster
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:18 pm    Post subject:

A Mad Chinaman wrote:
Thanks for the stats that led me to this site at https://www.basketball-reference.com/about/ratings.html

Beware of individual ORtg and DRtg. Those are PER-era metrics that aren't very good. Team ORtg and DRtg are good because they really aren't metrics at all. They just reflect points per 100 possessions. Individual ORtg and DRtg are an attempt to allocate team results to individual players using box score stats. Like PER, they are better than nothing, but in 2022, all of those metrics are obsolete.
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:05 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
A Mad Chinaman wrote:
Beware of individual ORtg and DRtg. Those are PER-era metrics that aren't very good. Team ORtg and DRtg are good because they really aren't metrics at all. They just reflect points per 100 possessions. Individual ORtg and DRtg are an attempt to allocate team results to individual players using box score stats. Like PER, they are better than nothing, but in 2022, all of those metrics are obsolete.
Thank You

I'm more of a person that place an "Eyeball" Assessment with much importance.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: