Nothing more dangerous than a woman driver scorned

View previous topic :: View next topic  
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:19 am    Post subject: Nothing more dangerous than a woman driver scorned

Check this'n. Daym. She found out her BF was tryin to get into her sister and she decided to just run him over at her friendly neighborhood Kroger's. Another man w/ a cane got final destinationed in the fracas.

Woman in court:

These kind of cases make me think of an episode of The Sopranos where Tony's sister attacked another mother at a youth soccer game and got arrested. Cops had to tackle the screaming Janice, to Tony's disgust and ire as he watched the news story on TV. She was ordered to go to anger management sessions. This episode aired 20 yrs ago, pre Youtube, which made it a lot less likely to see these people who F up their lives in a blink of an eye because of their momentary anger going unchecked. This kind of thing is really an epidemic in Amurica. It only becomes evident when you watch a show that compiles stories from around the nation that you wouldn't see on your local news.

Now, I see these all the time, and recently I've seen a preponderance of ladies in these catastrophes. I'm learning that the ladies are about as crazy and vicious as the dudes when they wanna be. The reasons are generally the difference. When a spring in a man's mind snaps, if it isn't about a relationship-based situation, it's probably about some harm to their ego which is so injurious that they resort to great stupidity in order to save face. When a spring in a woman's mind snaps, it's often because of some relationship-based situation and much less likely ego confrontations. That kind of thing has taken down ladies as accomplished as astronauts and as unaccomplished as your average 24 yr old.

I don't want to make it sound like I'm singling out women because we have a case yesterday of a guy beheading a woman in So Cal w/ a sword in broad daylight, so it's more of a generally nihilistic "human beings are a disgusting aberration of nature" kind of rant. However, I AM becoming increasingly impressed with the commitment of younger ladies especially to F their lives up and/or those of others because of some stupid, momentary reason. The ladies are showin me that they truly CAN do everything that men can. Yikes!
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Nothing more dangerous than a woman driver scorned

non-player zealot wrote:

I don't want to make it sound like I'm singling out women because we have a case yesterday of a guy beheading a woman in So Cal w/ a sword in broad daylight, so it's more of a generally nihilistic "human beings are a disgusting aberration of nature" kind of rant.

The recent beheading you are referring to happened in NO. CAL....

Let's not bad mouth So. Cal., any more than is needed, in So. Cal. people get shot eating waffles...
LakersRGolden
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:02 am    Post subject:

They both go full crazy.
Guys tend to do direct crazy while women tend to channel their crazy through machines, objects and people. But of course, the overlap is huge.

Society is definitely tending towards anarchy. Diminishing values placed on others, "norms" and authority are removing blocks to these kinds of things. Add in some mental health issues and it gets even more explosive.
aprevo15
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:05 am    Post subject:

This is just crazy. That poor guy walking in to the store in a cane did nothing wrong and his life was taken by this stupid lady.

Not too long ago, there was another lady who ran a red light doing 100+ mph through a busy intersection killing 6 innocent people.

You also hear about a lot of road rage deaths. These days if someone cuts me off, I just ignore it no matter how angry I get. It's just not worth it.

Just want to point out that I am not singling out women drivers or women in general. The Windsor Hills crash was in a way similar to the topic on this thread so that's why I am posting it. Also was pretty recent.
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Nothing more dangerous than a woman driver scorned

unleasHell wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

I don't want to make it sound like I'm singling out women because we have a case yesterday of a guy beheading a woman in So Cal w/ a sword in broad daylight, so it's more of a generally nihilistic "human beings are a disgusting aberration of nature" kind of rant.

Let's not bad mouth So. Cal., any more than is needed, in So. Cal. people get shot eating waffles...

Correct, that was in NoCal. About 15 minutes from me. Knew I should’ve never left La!
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:28 pm    Post subject:

aprevo15 wrote:
This is just crazy. That poor guy walking in to the store in a cane did nothing wrong and his life was taken by this stupid lady.

Not too long ago, there was another lady who ran a red light doing 100+ mph through a busy intersection killing 6 innocent people.

You also hear about a lot of road rage deaths. These days if someone cuts me off, I just ignore it no matter how angry I get. It's just not worth it.

Just want to point out that I am not singling out women drivers or women in general. The Windsor Hills crash was in a way similar to the topic on this thread so that's why I am posting it. Also was pretty recent.

I figured out at around age 21 to let road stuff go because the car itself just further emboldens the nut inside. Gives an inflated sense of power. Like most of us here, I've been in those kinds of situations and have seen others engaged. People are kray out there. It's like Forrest's proverbial box uh choc'lates w/ people. The advent of the road rage video compilation should be shown to people in traffic school. It does the trick. Plus, the advent of the Karen video further bolsters why you should just ignore as much stupidity from strangers as you can. W/ cars by themselves, road rage stuff is about as equal across the sexes as any feature of modern life. There are tons of videos of all combinations of M/F driver/passenger that you could wanna see. Saw one a couple days ago of a couple on the freeway who luckily didn't get hit by a stray bullet that went into their front windshield from a road rage situation ahead of them. The bullet thru the window happened to go thru the space between the seats/torsos. Hell, I've seen so many road rage clips on YT that I recently saw the freeway exit I most commonly use (in a video that canvasses the entire nation and doesn't give details on where). I posted the location of the clip in the comments at YT.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Nothing more dangerous than a woman driver scorned

unleasHell wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

We kill our people old school. We're more responsible in that way.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: