Official LA RAMS Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 183, 184, 185 ... 227, 228, 229  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:34 pm    Post subject:

This week McVay has been hinting at an OBJ return.

Quote:
Sean McVay was listing some of the Rams' young receivers that could step up in Van Jefferson’s absence and then said, “We’ll continue to see if we can figure out when Odell will come back at some point as well.”

https://twitter.com/sarahbarshop/status/1554232909506064384
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:47 am    Post subject:

RAMS repeat........

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:01 pm    Post subject:

Great news!

Quote:
Hearing WR Van Jefferson’s surgery went great, and my sense is that it’s realistic to believe he can return by the Sept. 8 opener. Obviously his experience in this offense means he can onboard back in quickly once cleared, & team won’t pressure him, but so far seems encouraging.

https://twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/status/1554932113681502208?t=k9K6lK_hRWu_QpQkGdVjkw&s=19
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:47 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Rams head coach Sean McVay said WR Van Jefferson's minor knee surgery yesterday "went really well" and that Jefferson is "in great spirits." However, McVay doesn't want to provide an exact timetable yet.

Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:04 pm    Post subject:

He received an injection in his right elbow on June 8th.

Quote:
Sean McVay said he doesn’t expect Matthew Stafford to throw in any team drills before the Rams leave Irvine on the 10th. He reiterated that he’s not concerned about Stafford’s elbow and that the goal is just to get him ready for the season opener.

https://twitter.com/sarahbarshop/status/1554949441001443328
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:41 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Rams’ Jalen Ramsey progressing well after increasing workload at camp.

https://twitter.com/ladailynews/status/1556092440209248257

Quote:
Matthew Stafford impresses despite 'irritating' elbow issue.

https://twitter.com/sarahbarshop/status/1556090372463271941
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:13 pm    Post subject:

Any LGers planning to hit any games this year? Would love to meet up and tailgate with ya.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:52 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
Any LGers planning to hit any games this year? Would love to meet up and tailgate with ya.

SoFi and Hollywood Park are putting dampers on tailgating. It may be for precautions. There was an incident that led to injury at SoFi.
Quote:
A suspect has been arrested in connection with the SoFi Stadium attack that left a San Francisco 49ers fan in a medically induced coma, officials said. Bryan Alexis Cifuentes-Rossell, 33, was arrested Thursday night on suspicion of “assault by a means to produce great bodily injury,” a felony, Inglewood Mayor James T.
Fans get rowdy when they've been drinking. The restrictions may cause more problems than they prevent.

Quote:

Tailgating will not be allowed outside of dedicated tailgating areas. Tailgating activities will only be allowed within the time period designated by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park. Tailgating in ADA marked parking stalls is prohibited. Tailgating in electric vehicle marked parking stalls is prohibited.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:45 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Rams WR Van Jefferson has begun training the rehab process a week after his knee surgery, a good sign as he tries to work his way back for the start of the season, per source. His timetable for return still not determined but he has a chance for Week 1.

https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1557178906465259521?t=ES87AYLnKmd-VJqO-C1x6A&s=19
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:03 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Odell Beckham Jr. Next Team:

+125: Los Angeles Rams
+250: Green Bay Packers
+400: Baltimore Ravens
+500: Buffalo Bills
+1000: Dallas Cowboys
+2000: New Orleans Saints
+2200: Kansas City Chiefs

https://t.co/vhUDyuR4rU

Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:36 am    Post subject:

The Rams play their first preseason game tonight at the Chargers 7pm on ABC7. Just a reminder the Rams don't play their starters in preseason games.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:09 am    Post subject:

32 wrote:
The Rams play their first preseason game tonight at the Chargers 7pm on ABC7. Just a reminder the Rams don't play their starters in preseason games.

I try to get excited about watching a preseason game and that usually disappears after a couple of plays. Its good to see who might make the team but thats about it.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:58 pm    Post subject:

Rams win 29-22!
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:44 am    Post subject:

Sorta Rams related, I just read where Goff completed (only) 17 passes over 25 yards last season... (his team won 3 games...)

I don't miss him either
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:13 pm    Post subject:

The Rams lose to the Texans 24 to 20. One more preseason game next week at Cincinnati.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:31 pm    Post subject:

This sucks.

Quote:
Rams head coach Sean McVay said rookie RG Logan Bruss tore his ACL and MCL last night vs. Texans and is out for the season.

Quote:
Sean McVay also said rookie OLB Daniel Hardy left last night's game vs. Texans early with a high ankle sprain that will require a procedure to fix. Likely starting the year on "designated IR" but McVay indicated it won't end Hardy's season.

PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:52 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
This sucks.

Quote:
Rams head coach Sean McVay said rookie RG Logan Bruss tore his ACL and MCL last night vs. Texans and is out for the season.

Quote:
Sean McVay also said rookie OLB Daniel Hardy left last night's game vs. Texans early with a high ankle sprain that will require a procedure to fix. Likely starting the year on "designated IR" but McVay indicated it won't end Hardy's season.

Bruss looked like he needed a year or 2 to develop, tough break but he wasn't going to make any waves this season if at all.

Hardy looked solid in the few sequences I saw

Can't believe the season is just a few weeks away. Time flew
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:53 pm    Post subject:

Edit
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:14 am    Post subject:

Haven't really been following the pre-season but saw they cut Kendall Blanton. How has Brycen Hopkins looked so far?
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:33 am    Post subject:

Sean McVay 'Pleased' with TE Brycen Hopkins' Development

Quote:
“I've seen improvement," McVay said. "I think (tight ends coach) Thomas (Brown) has done a great job of continuing to develop the depth of being a well-rounded player. I think he's got a unique skill set where he’s got the ability to really contribute in the pass game and he's got enough toughness to absolutely compete as an in-line player."

Quote:
"I'm pleased with Brycen Hopkins’ progress," stated McVay, "in terms of some of the skill sets that he brings to the table that can help us."

Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:34 am    Post subject:

The Rams and Bengals are having joint practice sessions this week. I'm not sure who thought this would be a good idea. Hopefully there will be no fights.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:25 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
The Rams and Bengals are having joint practice sessions this week. I'm not sure who thought this would be a good idea. Hopefully there will be no fights.

There were today, and Aaron Donald did his best Myles Garrett impression. Not good. League could be looking at this one.

https://twitter.com/CincyHub/status/1562890002010218501
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:36 pm    Post subject:

I knew this was a bad idea.

Quote:
Not a great look for Aaron Donald today. He swung a helmet at Bengals players multiple times during today's brawl before being pushed to the ground.

https://twitter.com/camdasilva/status/1562895108932276227?t=VPoTB9qosIC_8AYJewrSgg&s=19
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:39 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
A furious McVay jumped into the scrum that ended practice. “I don’t know what I was, I just see guys swinging and some guys have helmets on, some don’t, you just never know what can occur. My biggest concern is unnecessary injuries …” (added that he didn’t think anyone got hurt)

https://twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/status/1562900784282742784?t=XIRkKag9MQMbLKBiQt2WZA&s=19
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:43 pm    Post subject:

The league should suspend Donald imo. I know they don't tend to police practices like they do games, but this is utterly reckless and dangerous. And Donald has a history of getting angry at practices and taking his frustrations out on, well, anyone nearby. Garrett got 6 games (the rest of the season) for his incident with Mason Rudolph. I realize this wasn't in a game, and I'm a Rams fan and it would hurt the Rams, but to me this can't be allowed to slide.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 183, 184, 185 ... 227, 228, 229  Next
Page 184 of 229
Jump to: