Dodgers 2022 thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 250, 251, 252 ... 432, 433, 434  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:59 am    Post subject:

Yeah, here's the playoff schedule released, as ChickenStu noted with the quirky off days. I'll just post the NL schedule:

Quote:
Regular Season
Wed, Oct 5 - last day of regular season

Thu, Oct 6 - off day

Wild Card
Fri, Oct 7 - WC gm 1
Sat, Oct 8 - WC gm 2
Sun, Oct 9 - WC gm 3

Mon, Oct 10 - off day

NLDS
Tue, Oct 11 - NLDS gm 1
Wed, Oct 12 - NLDS gm 2
Thu, Oct 13 - off day
Fri, Oct 14 - NLDS gm 3
Sat, Oct 15 - NLDS gm 4
Sun, Oct 16 - NLDS gm 5

Mon, Oct 17 - off day

NLCS
Tue, Oct 18 - NLCS gm 1
Wed, Oct 19 - NLCS gm 2
Thu, Oct 20 - off day
Fri, Oct 21 - NLCS gm 3
Sat, Oct 22 - NLCS gm 4
Sun, Oct 23 - NLCS gm 5
Mon, Oct 24 - NLCS gm 6
Tue, Oct 25 - NLCS gm 7

Wed, Oct 26 - off day
Thu, Oct 27 - off day

World Series
Fri, Oct 28 - WS gm 1
Sat, Oct 29 - WS gm 2
Sun, Oct 30 - off day
Mon, Oct 31 - WS gm 3
Tue, Nov 1 - WS gm 4
Wed, Nov 2 - WS gm 5
Thu, Nov 3 - off day
Fri, Nov 4 - WS gm 6
Sat, Nov 5 - WS gm 7

Wowo, look at the lack of travel days within each series. Depth is going to be huge this year.

I like our chances because one thing we have more than any team is depth. Especially our starters. We might be short on aces, but we make up for it in depth.

Especially the NLCS when we play the Mets. Wow, only 1 travel day in a 7 game series. That means teams have to go with a full 5 man rotation if they want everyone on full rest. If they go with a 4 man rotation, that means the last 2 starts will be on short rest.

Since I'm most worried about the Mets, I'll post how their rotation lines up should they go the full 5 games in the NLDS. If they win in 4 games, they'll be in good shape for the NLCS.

Quote:
NLDS
Tue, Oct 11 - NLDS gm 1 - (deGrom)
Wed, Oct 12 - NLDS gm 2 - (Scherzer)
Thu, Oct 13 - off day
Fri, Oct 14 - NLDS gm 3 - (Bassit)
Sat, Oct 15 - NLDS gm 4 - (Carrasco or Walker)
Sun, Oct 16 - NLDS gm 5 - (deGrom)

Mon, Oct 17 - off day

NLCS
Tue, Oct 18 - NLCS gm 1 - (Scherzer)
Wed, Oct 19 - NLCS gm 2 - (Bassit)
Thu, Oct 20 - off day
Fri, Oct 21 - NLCS gm 3 - (deGrom)
Sat, Oct 22 - NLCS gm 4 - (Carrasco or Walker)
Sun, Oct 23 - NLCS gm 5 - (Scherzer)
Mon, Oct 24 - NLCS gm 6 - (Carrasco or Walker)
Tue, Oct 25 - NLCS gm 7 - (deGrom short rest)

Yeah, if the Mets go the full 5 games in the NLDS, we're in good shape. We only have to face deGrom once in the first 6 games, and if game 7, he'll be on short rest.

So yeah, this year's crammed postseason schedule works in our favor due to our depth.

We'll face Scherzer twice in that span though, but he's not as dominant in the postseason as he is in the reg season.

---------------------

Actually, I take what I said earlier about a 4 man rotation. There's a way to go with a 4 man rotation and only have the last start be on short rest. The Mets can do this if they finish their NLDS series in under 5 games.

Quote:
NLCS
Tue, Oct 18 - NLCS gm 1 - (deGrom)
Wed, Oct 19 - NLCS gm 2 - (Scherzer)
Thu, Oct 20 - off day
Fri, Oct 21 - NLCS gm 3 - (Bassit)
Sat, Oct 22 - NLCS gm 4 - (Carrasco or Walker)
Sun, Oct 23 - NLCS gm 5 - (deGrom)
Mon, Oct 24 - NLCS gm 6 - (Scherzer)
Tue, Oct 25 - NLCS gm 7 - (Bassit on short rest with all hands on deck)

Here's a question: since we only have one ace (Urias), do we want him to face deGrom or Scherzer? I mean, we don't want Urias losing twice to deGrom. That would be a waste of his performances. He might have a better chance beating Scherzer.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:32 am    Post subject:

Bobby Miller has been promoted to AAA.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:33 pm    Post subject:

Another note about the schedule this year: Wild Card teams will be at such a huge disadvantage.

If you look at Phil, SD, and Mil all battling it out for the last 2 WC spots...

They'll be battling it out until the very end. The season ends on Wed and the WC rd begins on Fri. That means, they won't have a chance to set their rotation up for the WC rd.

So, they might go into the WC rd starting with their 3-5 starters. That's going to perpetually put them behind the 8-ball all playoffs.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:38 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
Another note about the schedule this year: Wild Card teams will be at such a huge disadvantage.

They'll be battling it out until the very end. The season ends on Wed and the WC rd begins on Fri. That means, they won't have a chance to set their rotation up for the WC rd.

So, they might go into the WC rd starting with their 3-5 starters. That's going to perpetually put them behind the 8-ball all playoffs.

I have no problem with this.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:33 pm    Post subject:

Not Dodgers-related at all, but Verlander is starting against Dylan Cease tonight. Was anyone aware of the run that Cease is on? Since May 29, this dude has a 0.66 ERA. Are you kidding me?!?!
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:35 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
Not Dodgers-related at all, but Verlander is starting against Dylan Cease tonight. Was anyone aware of the run that Cease is on? Since May 29, this dude has a 0.66 ERA. Are you kidding me?!?!

Saw the article on ESPN touting 2 sub 2.00 ERA pitchers facing each other this late in the season.

Plus, they are 1-2 in the AL Cy Young race
oasisdude77
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:52 pm    Post subject:

DuncanIdaho wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:

I'm kinda looking at it from the other direction.

Am I wrong to think the WC team would be able to reset their rotation by the time they advance to play us in the LDS?
Snipes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:06 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:

His stuff is so so good. Command is only issue and that’s only because the guy has ridiculous movement on everything.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:09 pm    Post subject:

oasisdude77 wrote:
DuncanIdaho wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:

Am I wrong to think the WC team would be able to reset their rotation by the time they advance to play us in the LDS?

Things would have to go perfectly for them and even then, it won't be perfect.

1) They'd have to have a big enough lead in the WC race at the end of the season to be able to set their rotation up properly (basically, the Braves).

2) But even then, what if the Braves are still in the chase with the Mets for the division, then what do they do? What's more important? Play until the end for the chance to win the division, or concede the division in order to properly set up your rotation for the WC rd? It's a dilemma. The worst case is if you chase the division, lose and your rotation is all screwed for the WC.

3) Even if everything goes right, if you play all 3 games in the WC rd, you won't have your no. 1 starter be ready for game 1 on full rest:

Quote:
Wild Card
Fri, Oct 7 - WC gm 1 (no. 1 starter)
Sat, Oct 8 - WC gm 2 (no. 2 starter)
Sun, Oct 9 - WC gm 3 (no. 3 starter)

Mon, Oct 10 - off day

NLDS
Tue, Oct 11 - NLDS gm 1 (no. 4 starter)
Wed, Oct 12 - NLDS gm 2 (no. 1 starter)
Thu, Oct 13 - off day
Fri, Oct 14 - NLDS gm 3 - (no. 2 starter)
Sat, Oct 15 - NLDS gm 4 - (no. 3 starter)
Sun, Oct 16 - NLDS gm 5 - (no. 1 on short rest or no. 4 starter)

So let's hope for a 3 game series so that we can have Urias face the no. 4 starter in game 1 of the NLDS.

Also, in game 5, we'd have a fully rested Urias vs. their no. 4 starter again, or their no. 1 starter on short rest

Last edited by LongBeachPoly on Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
oasisdude77
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:15 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
oasisdude77 wrote:
DuncanIdaho wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:

Things would have to go perfectly for them and even then, it won't be perfect.

1) They'd have to have a big enough lead in the WC race at the end of the season to be able to set their rotation up properly (basically, the Braves).

2) But even then, what if the Braves are still in the chase with the Mets for the division, then what do they do? What's more important? Play until the end for the chance to win the division, or concede the division in order to properly set up your rotation for the WC rd? It's a dilemma. The worst case is if you chase the division, lose and your rotation is all screwed for the WC.

3) Even if everything goes right, if you play all 3 games in the WC rd, you won't have your no. 1 starter be ready for game 1 on full rest:

Quote:
Wild Card
Fri, Oct 7 - WC gm 1 (no. 1 starter)
Sat, Oct 8 - WC gm 2 (no. 2 starter)
Sun, Oct 9 - WC gm 3 (no. 3 starter)

Mon, Oct 10 - off day

NLDS
Tue, Oct 11 - NLDS gm 1 (no. 4 starter)
Wed, Oct 12 - NLDS gm 2 (no. 1 starter)

So let's hope for a 3 game series so that we can have Urias face the no. 4 starter in game 1 of the NLDS.

Oh I hear ya on the laid out scenario, and I hope that's what happens.

I'm saying if the WC team goes the regular season distance with their top starters (as they're still battling for either the division or WC seeding) and are forced to throw out their 3-5 guys in the WC round. Then they'd be able to reset back with their top 2 guys for the LDS, right?

So seems like we need to have the WC teams both throw their top guys for the, hopefully, 3 WC games.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:20 pm    Post subject:

oasisdude77 wrote:
Oh I hear ya on the laid out scenario.

I'm saying if the WC team goes the regular season distance with their top starters (as they're still battling for either the division or WC seeding) and are forced to throw out their 3-5 guys in the WC round. Then they'd be reset back with their top 2 guys for the LDS, right?

So seems like we need to have the WC teams both throw their top guys for the, hopefully, 3 WC games.

I think they'd need to sweep the first 2 games in order to reset their rotation.

If it's a 3 game series, I doubt they'll go through a whole 3 game series without using their best some how, some way.

I can't see any team holding back their no. 1 and no. 2 for the NLDS. They'll get them in there somehow, either in relief or something.

Let's say they carry 13 pitchers. If they never use their no. 1 and no. 2, then they're only using 11 pitchers for an entire 3 game series. That's a heavy workload for the rest.

Looking at the schedule again, one of the no. 1 or 2 should be ready for a game 3:

Quote:
Regular Season
Tue, Oct 4 - Gm 161 - (no. 1 starter)
Wed, Oct 5 - Gm 162 - (no. 2 starter)

Thu, Oct 6 - off day

Wild Card
Fri, Oct 7 - WC gm 1 - (no. 3 starter)
Sat, Oct 8 - WC gm 2 - (no. 4 starter)
Sun, Oct 9 - WC gm 3 - (no. 1 starter)

Mon, Oct 10 - off day

NLDS
Tue, Oct 11 - NLDS gm 1 (no. 2 starter)
Wed, Oct 12 - NLDS gm 2 (no. 3 starter)

So, yeah, if they win the first 2, they can reset their rotation. If it goes all 3 games, I think the best they can do is start the NLDS with their no. 2 starter.

Now, if they end game 162 with their no. 1 starter, then you might be right. But somehow I think they'll find a way to insert that no. 1 starter into game 3.

Quote:
Regular Season
Tue, Oct 4 - Gm 161 - (no. 5 starter)
Wed, Oct 5 - Gm 162 - (no. 1 starter)

Thu, Oct 6 - off day

Wild Card
Fri, Oct 7 - WC gm 1 - (no. 2 starter)
Sat, Oct 8 - WC gm 2 - (no. 3 starter)
Sun, Oct 9 - WC gm 3 - (no. 4 starter)

Mon, Oct 10 - off day

NLDS
Tue, Oct 11 - NLDS gm 1 (no. 1 starter)
Wed, Oct 12 - NLDS gm 2 (no. 2 starter)

Last edited by LongBeachPoly on Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:22 pm    Post subject:

The Phillies lead the Padres by .5 game for the 2nd WC spot, and the Padres are 2 up on the Brewers for that final WC spot. I think there's a good chance that we lose to the Brewers tonight, with Pepiot going against Woodruff, but we'll see. Anyway, I think I was just assuming after the deadline that the Braves and Padres would be playing each other in the #4-#5 matchup in the WC round, but I guess you can't rule out the Padres being the #6 seed if they do make it. So we couldn't get them in the LDS if they fell to the 6. And we still play the Padres quite a bit, so we have the potential to drop them to the #6 spot, if not causing them to miss the postseason altogether.

Meanwhile, the Braves have crept back to within 4.5 of the Mets in the NL East. It's not completely out of the question that the Braves could overtake them, although the Mets have the easier schedule down the stretch. I think we can all agree that we'd prefer not to face the Mets in the NLDS best-of-5, but it's worth pointing out that it would be tough for them to get 4 starts out of deGrom and Scherzer due to the travel schedule. I don't think they'd pitch them both on short rest, particularly deGrom.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:36 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
The Phillies lead the Padres by .5 game for the 2nd WC spot, and the Padres are 2 up on the Brewers for that final WC spot. I think there's a good chance that we lose to the Brewers tonight, with Pepiot going against Woodruff, but we'll see. Anyway, I think I was just assuming after the deadline that the Braves and Padres would be playing each other in the #4-#5 matchup in the WC round, but I guess you can't rule out the Padres being the #6 seed if they do make it. So we couldn't get them in the LDS if they fell to the 6. And we still play the Padres quite a bit, so we have the potential to drop them to the #6 spot, if not causing them to miss the postseason altogether.

Meanwhile, the Braves have crept back to within 4.5 of the Mets in the NL East. It's not completely out of the question that the Braves could overtake them, although the Mets have the easier schedule down the stretch. I think we can all agree that we'd prefer not to face the Mets in the NLDS best-of-5, but it's worth pointing out that it would be tough for them to get 4 starts out of deGrom and Scherzer due to the travel schedule. I don't think they'd pitch them both on short rest, particularly deGrom.

Even if the Braves don't catch the Mets, if they just stay within 1-2 games until the end, that would be great. It'll make both teams play until the very end, possibly screwing up their playoff rotations.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:41 pm    Post subject:

If I remember correctly, we went into the final regular season series last year still within striking distance of the Giants. And I know we were only 1 game back on the final day. We didn't start Buehler, Scherzer, or Urias, right? Our thought process was to try to win the game but not to screw up the postseason rotation. I have to think that the Braves would do the same thing, if they are in a similar spot. Their final 6 games consist of 3 games vs. the Mets at home, and then the final 3 games at the Marlins. We'll see if that penultimate series is still meaningful.
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:42 pm    Post subject:

This team is very consistent, plays small ball, we have an overwhelming offense . . . I see a 2018 Red Sox like run where we only need pitching to not crap the bed while our offense overwhelms teams. A bit akin to our 2020 run (although that team had better pitching).

Still, we've seen our Bad Boys of Summer turn into October Pumpkins before. And any rotation headlines by two aces (e.g., Phillies, Mets) or similarly deep offense with a complementary pitching staff (Braves, Padres) is well-positioned to take us on.

I personally do not want to head into the postseason with Urias as our only reliable "starter". Here's to hoping May comes back inspired.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:56 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
If I remember correctly, we went into the final regular season series last year still within striking distance of the Giants. And I know we were only 1 game back on the final day. We didn't start Buehler, Scherzer, or Urias, right? Our thought process was to try to win the game but not to screw up the postseason rotation. I have to think that the Braves would do the same thing, if they are in a similar spot. Their final 6 games consist of 3 games vs. the Mets at home, and then the final 3 games at the Marlins. We'll see if that penultimate series is still meaningful.

Another thing to keep in mind. There’s no more game 163.

So if you go into game 162 behind 1 game, u better own the tie breaker.

Now conversely, if you’re the Mets up 1 game on the Braves n the Braves own the tie breaker and deGrom is scheduled to start, what do they do?
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:05 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
This team is very consistent, plays small ball, we have an overwhelming offense . . . I see a 2018 Red Sox like run where we only need pitching to not crap the bed while our offense overwhelms teams. A bit akin to our 2020 run (although that team had better pitching).

Still, we've seen our Bad Boys of Summer turn into October Pumpkins before. And any rotation headlines by two aces (e.g., Phillies, Mets) or similarly deep offense with a complementary pitching staff (Braves, Padres) is well-positioned to take us on.

I personally do not want to head into the postseason with Urias as our only reliable "starter". Here's to hoping May comes back inspired.

I'm not sure that the 2020 team had better starting pitching. We had a top-of-his-game Buehler then, but I think Urias can approximate that this year, and we only used Urias for 2 starts in the 2020 postseason (1 in the NLCS and 1 in the World Series). If Kershaw's in the playoff rotation this year, that's pretty much a wash, since he has about the same effectiveness and velocity. Gonsolin and May made a total of 6 starts during the 2020 postseason. At that time, Gonsolin was very green and didn't have the same splitter that he has now, and May was just barely getting his feet wet. If we get May for this year's postseason, he seems like he is a considerably better pitcher, and Gonsolin is clearly better. Now, could Gonsolin crap the bed in the postseason due to nerves? I suppose you can't rule that out, but that's basically what he did in 2020, so it probably couldn't get any worse. And it's fair to question whether May can deliver off the TJS, sure, even though he's looked electric in AAA on the rehab assignment. We also happen to have a 13-game winner with a 2.81 ERA as another option in this year's postseason rotation.

Just something that caught my eye on Urias when I was looking at some of his stats on Baseball Reference was that he's outperformed his FIP every year, in terms of his ERA, over the last 4 seasons, since his return from surgery. I think that's because he has consistently managed to generate weak contact and I think the FIP formula expects a higher BABIP based on the % of balls in play he allows. But he might be similar (not in stuff, but just with this weak contact thing) to Jered Weaver. Weaver almost always outperformed his FIP because his funky delivery threw hitters off and guys had a hard time squaring the ball up on him, before his velocity completely gave out. Julio could be one of those guys where his uncommon poise and better stuff allows him to stay out of the barrel of hitters' bats consistently. Four years in a row feels like it's more than just a trend.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:06 pm    Post subject:

^

Oh and last yr, Urias pitched gm 161, Buehler pitched gm 162.

I think the way the schedule worked out, Scherzer was lined up for gm 163 or the WC and Buehler for gm 1 of the NLDS (if Scherzer wasn’t available)

Last edited by LongBeachPoly on Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:08 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:

Another thing to keep in mind. There’s no more game 163.

So if you go into game 162 behind 1 game, u better own the tie breaker.

Now conversely, if you’re the Mets up 1 game on the Braves n the Braves own the tie breaker and deGrom is scheduled to start, what do they do?

Fair points. Well, in looking at the schedule, the Mets play the...Nationals in their final 3 games at home. Huge break. If those games mean anything at all, it will be hard to see the Nats winning any of them.
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:15 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
Cutheon wrote:

I'm not sure that the 2020 team had better starting pitching. We had a top-of-his-game Buehler then, but I think Urias can approximate that this year, and we only used Urias for 2 starts in the 2020 postseason (1 in the NLCS and 1 in the World Series). If Kershaw's in the playoff rotation this year, that's pretty much a wash, since he has about the same effectiveness and velocity. Gonsolin and May made a total of 6 starts during the 2020 postseason. At that time, Gonsolin was very green and didn't have the same splitter that he has now, and May was just barely getting his feet wet. If we get May for this year's postseason, he seems like he is a considerably better pitcher, and Gonsolin is clearly better. Now, could Gonsolin crap the bed in the postseason due to nerves? I suppose you can't rule that out, but that's basically what he did in 2020, so it probably couldn't get any worse. And it's fair to question whether May can deliver off the TJS, sure, even though he's looked electric in AAA on the rehab assignment. We also happen to have a 13-game winner with a 2.81 ERA as another option in this year's postseason rotation.

Top line Buehler is a big difference maker imo. Fair points re: Gonsolin, but not excited to rely on a guy whose every IP is a new career high. And Kersh we knew at least could make it through a start then -- maybe less true now.

I'd definitely take Guaranteed W Walker + Urias + Kersh over Urias + Question Marks + Injured Kersh.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:32 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
I think there's a good chance that we lose to the Brewers tonight, with Pepiot going against Woodruff, but we'll see.

Yup. I also think we have a decent chance at winning as well

1) Woodruff hasn’t been dominant this yr: 3.52 ERA
2) Milwaukee’s offense stinks
3) They’ve been playing bad baseball
4) Our offense is clicking
5) Our bullpen is lights out right now
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:05 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
ChickenStu wrote:
I think there's a good chance that we lose to the Brewers tonight, with Pepiot going against Woodruff, but we'll see.

Yup. I also think we have a decent chance at winning as well

1) Woodruff hasn’t been dominant this yr: 3.52 ERA
2) Milwaukee’s offense stinks
3) They’ve been playing bad baseball
4) Our offense is clicking
5) Our bullpen is lights out right now

I believe our achilles heel is our upper echelon pitching. I know we have a great team ERA but we have no championship Ace/stud….
aprevo15
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:05 pm    Post subject:

Here we go. Let's get the W. Go Pepiot!!!!
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:18 pm    Post subject:

we need to keep TT
aprevo15
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:20 pm    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:
we need to keep TT

YES!!!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 250, 251, 252 ... 432, 433, 434  Next
Page 251 of 434
Jump to: