Bill Simmons: F**K Jalen Green

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:30 am    Post subject: Bill Simmons: F**K Jalen Green

Bill Simmons Getting Called Out For Controversial Comment
Quote:
“I don’t care you’re scoring 40 points and your team’s 19-60,” he added. “Congratulations. Herb Jones is like guarding dudes in real games.

“Now, the Houston people are going to be mad at me. I’m sorry. I like winning players, I’m sorry. Jalen Green will get there, it’s just that team was 21-61 this year or whatever.”

With the numbers he put up in his first NBA season, there’s no doubt Green is a rising star in the league. Just over a minute after he said “F–k Jalen Green,” Simmons backtracked on his take.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/bill-simmons-getting-called-out-for-controversial-comment/ar-AAWbO3m?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:12 am    Post subject:

Bill, we're on the air live...

I don't give a S!...

And I don't either. Me and Shaq: No S's given. That is tame compared to the garbage said about Kobe during Eagle and even while his accident wreckage was still smoldering. One where kids were killed and we got, "Remember his victim". If you actually did remember her, you wouldn't be telling people to remember her. Her underwear will be part of that trip down memory lane. It's like telling people to remember Lewinsky. You know what's gonna come back into their minds immediately. You know what...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: