***OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Game Discussion Thread***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:22 pm    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
TDRock wrote:
It's awesome watching Zu play so well for another team

had the game on and kept hearing announcers calling out his name

80% shooting
18pts
8 rebs
23minutes

Yup. Good times.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:09 pm    Post subject:

Reggie Jackson with the Brodie... down only 4 with like 60 seconds.. he makes a bad pass that becomes a turnover... at least he doesn't cost $44000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:49 pm    Post subject:

This Philly/Mil game has been for real. For years and years the Eastern Conference has completely bored me. But they have some serious teams nowadays and if the 76ers and the Bucks end up together at some point in the Playoffs that's gonna be a hella series.
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:17 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
This Philly/Mil game has been for real. For years and years the Eastern Conference has completely bored me. But they have some serious teams nowadays and if the 76ers and the Bucks end up together at some point in the Playoffs that's gonna be a hella series.
Yup.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:23 pm    Post subject:

Josh Hart going completely off so far

Lol
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:59 pm    Post subject:

Harden's looking good in his 76er debut. I think the Nets got the most from the trade. Looking forward to seeing how Curry and Simmons help or hurt the Nets. Overall I think the Nets have the best roster in the league. If they get healthy I think they'll win it all.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:20 pm    Post subject:

So Andre Drummond played great in Detroit, came here and was largely a mess yes I understand he was injured but still a mess, and now he's on the nets and he's back playing great again.

!!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:17 am    Post subject:

Watching 76ers vs Knicks. I've noticed Harden's very vocal leadership. Though the Nets got the most from the trade IMO, the 76ers got the best.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:12 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Watching 76ers vs Knicks. I've noticed Harden's very vocal leadership. Though the Nets got the most from the trade IMO, the 76ers got the best.

I have been cooking so I haven't paid 200% attention to it but I've had it on and it's been a good game. And I've noticed that he's been assertive. It'll be interesting to see it if he's going to fade again in the playoffs or if he's going to play up to his potential.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:34 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I have been cooking so I haven't paid 200% attention to it but I've had it on and it's been a good game. And I've noticed that he's been assertive. It'll be interesting to see it if he's going to fade again in the playoffs or if he's going to play up to his potential.

Harden's found a home. He's a pass first scorer. Maxey is the x factor. I see why Philly was so adamant about not including him in the trade. Whatcha cooking?

Last edited by jodeke on Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:37 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Harden's found a home. He's a pass first scorer. Whatcha cooking?

Slow cooker veggie stew. Now I'm making dough for rolls and for pie crusts
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:39 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I love my slow cooker. I do a lot of beef stews. I also do oxtails. The slow cooker allows more flavor. My power pressure cooker makes them more tender and gets it done in about 1 1/2 hours. I'm a master at sweet potato pie and banana pudding.

TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:51 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I love my slow cooker. I do a lot of beef stews. I also do oxtails. The slow cooker allows more flavor. My power pressure cooker makes them more tender and gets it done in about 1 1/2 hours. I'm a master at sweet potato pie and banana pudding.

Yep I'm a vegetarian personally but I used to make my dad oxtails they came out fantastic in the slow cooker.

And look at you with a sweet potato pie! OK now!
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:35 pm    Post subject:

And now Reggie Bullock is bombing threes. I mean seriously! You cannot make this stuff up!
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:32 pm    Post subject:

Ja Morant.

This guy needs to be a Laker. Must see TV right now. His highlights are jawdropping.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:49 pm    Post subject:

That Suns/Blazers game... yikes...
JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:28 pm    Post subject:

Kevin Durant vs Miami
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:13 am    Post subject:

The Nets are full force today in Boston, Kyrie, KD, Drummond, and Curry. This will be a real test, the Celtics are a good team.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:48 am    Post subject:

Kevin Durant has to be in the GOAT conversation. His defense is good, his offense is great. He hasn't missed a beat since returning to the lineup. Can't wait for Thu, Mar 10 @ Philadelphia

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:19 pm    Post subject:

Jayson Tatum ain't no joke. He's making the Celtics relevant.

Kristaps Porziis played great ball in his Washington debut. If he stays healthy they'll make the playoffs with ease.

Side Note: Steph and Seth, both wear #30

TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:48 am    Post subject:

Jokic is a Beast

venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:04 am    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Jokic is a Beast

MVP
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:04 pm    Post subject:

Welp the Pels certainly lost this game. Our standing is safe for now.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:56 pm    Post subject:

Batum is just a guy who always does the right thing. I wish we had a couple like him.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:42 pm    Post subject:

The Nets are spanking the 76ers. Harden's not playing well.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 19 of 23
Jump to: