***OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Game Discussion Thread***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:45 pm    Post subject:

Ouch...

Kuz was missing a ton of players

Great Game all around

Kuz is going to learn to not be such a nice guy

Bulls still 2nd in the East?
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:48 pm    Post subject:

I thought Kuz's 3 was a clincher with 3 seconds left. DeRozan said uh-uh, and dropped a corner 3 to win the game.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:23 pm    Post subject:

Watching the Wizards vs Hornets. Kuz is lighting it up. The Lakers didn't use him correctly. I guess he just didn't fit.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:25 pm    Post subject:

Good game. The Heat played quite well despite missing key folks and despite Butler going down during the game (good coach good system).

Fun game. hope Jimmy Buckets ankle issue is nothing too serious.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:46 pm    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
Ouch...

Kuz was missing a ton of players

Great Game all around

Kuz is going to learn to not be such a nice guy

Bulls still 2nd in the East?

They're sitting in first, 2 games ahead in the loss column above the Nets.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:43 am    Post subject:

Kyrie returned last night against the Pacers and it didn't look like he's lost a step. 37 Min, 22 Pts, 9-17 Fg, 3 Rb, 4 Ast, 3 Stl, 1 Blk.

I wish he'd vaccinate. If he did I think the Nets would have a great if not very good chance to win the Larry O'Brien. As is he won't be able to play home games unless a change is made in NY protocol.

If they make the finals I think there's a very good chance changes will be made.

JUST-MING
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:42 am    Post subject:

RJ Barrett game winner
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:13 pm    Post subject:

WOOHOOOOOOOO!

Here we go: After two years away, Golden State Warriors guard Klay Thompson is set to make a return vs. the Cleveland Cavaliers on Sunday, Thompson announces.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1479937832944869394?s=21
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:58 pm    Post subject:

BIG 4th Qtr starting

Heat vs Suns in Phx
11min mark
100-80 Heat
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:02 am    Post subject:

Klay Thompson back tonight

They sure didn't rush him back
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:15 pm    Post subject:

Memphis lookin kinda scary... uh oh West. Watch out now...
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:05 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:

Did Draymond play?
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:36 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
TDRock wrote:

Did Draymond play?

No. And the Warriors did overcome a huge deficit and take the lead at one point so it was hardly a beat down by any stretch of the imagination. Mostly a bunch of dumb mistakes and no Draymond to clean stuff up and maintain the flow.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:10 am    Post subject:

Clippers come back from being down 25 points, Ty Lue is working miracles with that team. If PG can come back healthy they could cause problems in the playoffs. Don’t underestimate talented young players thriving off of success. When someone like Amir Coffey can lead a team to two big wins you know you have a deep rotation.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:39 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
Clippers come back from being down 25 points, Ty Lue is working miracles with that team. If PG can come back healthy they could cause problems in the playoffs. Don’t underestimate talented young players thriving off of success. When someone like Amir Coffey can lead a team to two big wins you know you have a deep rotation.

I read about this. And versus the Nuggets no less! I dislike the paperclips so therefore I found this distressing LOL but for real if all these teams get healthy and find their way in the 2nd half of the season the West is gonna but super cray-cray again. (And I'm here for it)
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:08 am    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:

I read about this. And versus the Nuggets no less! I dislike the paperclips so therefore I found this distressing LOL but for real if all these teams get healthy and find their way in the 2nd half of the season the West is gonna but super cray-cray again. (And I'm here for it)

If they don’t get at least one star back they likely don’t find success in the playoffs, if they even get that far.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:21 pm    Post subject:

I already crowned the Warriors with Klay coming back but the Bucks are freaking handling teams right now.

Giannis is the best player in the league imo. That 50 burger in a closeout game and the championship...seems like he's taken that mental jump. It's effortless for him.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:26 am    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
I already crowned the Warriors with Klay coming back but the Bucks are freaking handling teams right now.

Giannis is the best player in the league imo. That 50 burger in a closeout game and the championship...seems like he's taken that mental jump. It's effortless for him.

That game hurt. Ultimately I think the Warriors will be fine but that game was painful LOL and TNT is crazy and they blocked out a huge section of California on the game not just the Bay Area people that actually get NBC Bay Area Sports channel. So I spent the first part of the game figuring out how I can even watch it end up watching the game on my iPhone on the spectrum app.

So that game was doomed from the jump. LOL
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:43 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

That game hurt. Ultimately I think the Warriors will be fine but that game was painful LOL and TNT is crazy and they blocked out a huge section of California on the game not just the Bay Area people that actually get NBC Bay Area Sports channel. So I spent the first part of the game figuring out how I can even watch it end up watching the game on my iPhone on the spectrum app.

Why would the Bay Area be blacked out?!
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:17 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

Same reason if you're in Los Angeles and Spectrum is showing the Lakers game, you can't watch on TNT and sometimes ESPN because they want you to watch your local broadcaster. So if you're in the SF Bay Area you probably get NBC Sports Bay Area which is the Warriors channel, and you can watch it there.

But you can't get that anywhere else so blocking out the rest of California was definitely an error lol
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:26 pm    Post subject:

Warriors are running the Bulls out of their own gym - without Klay.

Unless the Bucks are super hungry for another ring, I think the Warriors will win the world championship this year. I think they're better than Phoenix when push comes to shove.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:36 pm    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:

Unless the Bucks are super hungry for another ring, I think the Warriors will win the world championship this year. I think they're better than Phoenix when push comes to shove.

Well the Bulls are without LaVine but yeah... it's been oogly for the Bulls tonight. Needless to say – much like last night - I was expecting a much better game than this. LOL
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:22 pm    Post subject:

Well Memphis...

It's funny because they started out playing well and had their typical little cockiness they've had going. But then Luca. And next thing you know it's like that Mos Def/Yasiin Bey song 🎶 "You don't feel fly now, you huntin the exit sign down..."🎶

Ah I love Basketball...
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:32 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
TDRock wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

Same reason if you're in Los Angeles and Spectrum is showing the Lakers game, you can't watch on TNT and sometimes ESPN because they want you to watch your local broadcaster. So if you're in the SF Bay Area you probably get NBC Sports Bay Area which is the Warriors channel, and you can watch it there.

But you can't get that anywhere else so blocking out the rest of California was definitely an error lol

Ah got it TD. I thought it was blacked out completely sometimes.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:33 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
slavavov wrote:

Well the Bulls are without LaVine but yeah... it's been oogly for the Bulls tonight. Needless to say – much like last night - I was expecting a much better game than this. LOL

This whole season is exceptionally disjointed. I never know who's active, who's injured and who's out for Covid protocols.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 17 of 23
Jump to: