Batch of pot brownies make their way to a card game between senior citizens. Man arrested and charged for mishap

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:07 pm    Post subject: Batch of pot brownies make their way to a card game between senior citizens. Man arrested and charged for mishap

https://www.ktiv.com/2022/01/11/batch-pot-brownies-make-their-way-card-game-between-senior-citizens-tabor-man-arrested-charged-mishap/

Quote:
Batch of pot brownies make their way to card game between senior citizens; Tabor man arrested and charged for mishap

TABOR, S.D. (KTIV) - A teacher for the Bon Homme School District was arrested after his mother unknowingly brought a batch of pot brownies to a card game at a local senior center.

Court documents state 46-year-old Michael Koranda of Tabor, South Dakota, was arrested on Wednesday, Jan. 5, for possession of a controlled substance.

According to court documents, the Bon Homme County dispatch center received multiple calls on Jan. 4th around 8 p.m. of possible poisoning at the Tabor Senior Center. Each of the patients had been at the senior center for a card game earlier that day. After investigating, the responding deputy believed that all patients were under the influence of THC from a batch of brownies brought to the center by Koranda’s mother.

On the morning of Jan. 5, a sheriff and a deputy went to the mother’s residence and spoke with her, where they discovered that her son had baked a pan of brownies and she took them to the card game, not knowing that they were made with THC.

ADVERTISEMENT
Prior to this incident, Michael Koranda had been in Colorado over the weekend and brought back products with marijuana.

The deputy says he and the sheriff later went to Tabor Elementary School and spoke with Koranda who admitted to bringing one pound of THC butter back to Tabor with him from Colorado. Koranda reportedly used half a pound of that butter to make the pan of brownies and then went to bed. His mother then unknowingly took the brownies to her card game.

According to the deputy involved, Koranda submitted the remaining half pound of THC butter to be placed into evidence.

Koranda’s court date is scheduled for Jan. 25. He has posted bond and was released from custody. The Bon Homme County School District still has Koranda listed as a member of the staff.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:16 pm    Post subject:

baked brownies = baked seniors

non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:50 pm    Post subject:

Ooh, wee. I ate a whole brownie once w/ a toxic level of THC thinking I could handle my sh. I thought I wasn't a poopbutt bubblegummer like Eric Stoltz said in Pulp Fiction. That thing knocked me for a loop, haha. I remember standing up even after 4 hours of sleep and it felt like I was instantly falling to the ground. My equilibrium was trashed. I couldn't get up w/o feeling like I was being slammed to the ground. I probably slept all that night and then for 16 or more hours the next day as well. That was my airplane THC gummy bears story. Glad I wasn't in the NBA at the time.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:23 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
Ooh, wee. I ate a whole brownie once w/ a toxic level of THC thinking I could handle my sh. I thought I wasn't a poopbutt bubblegummer like Eric Stoltz said in Pulp Fiction. That thing knocked me for a loop, haha. I remember standing up even after 4 hours of sleep and it felt like I was instantly falling to the ground. My equilibrium was trashed. I couldn't get up w/o feeling like I was being slammed to the ground. I probably slept all that night and then for 16 or more hours the next day as well. That was my airplane THC gummy bears story. Glad I wasn't in the NBA at the time.

What team/teams did you play for?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:56 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

I was a Charlotte Hornet and like Zo, LJ, Eddie Jones, and Vlade, I wanted desperately to get out of there and take my talents to South Beach like Zo and Brawn.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:44 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

I was a Charlotte Hornet and like Zo, LJ, Eddie Jones, and Vlade, I wanted desperately to get out of there and take my talents to South Beach like Zo and Brawn.

Interesting you didn't include the most obvious person on this list(Kobe)
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:58 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
jodeke wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

Interesting you didn't include the most obvious person on this list(Kobe)

Good point. That's a franchise whose greatest assets history-wise are its initial uniforms and that's it. Even the Bullets/Wizards have a championship trophy that was hiding in someone's closet for 30 years before they found out where it was.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: