View previous topic :: View next topic  
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:29 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
TMG wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Any game we didn’t win when WB scored 30 and had 5 TOs or less will come back to haunt us

Nice statline by Russ

Zero impact.

Sounds about right.

Can say the same about lebron,

Sure we can.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:30 pm    Post subject:

….

Last edited by KingKobe20 on Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:31 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Nets
@Rockets
@Grizzlies
Blazers
Timberwolves

Rockets/Grizz B2B

I'll be surprise if we win 2 games...

OMG we might get a 10 game losing streak.

Nets - L

Rockets - L if im being honest

Grizz -

Blazers - Lillard tme

Wolves-

We aint making the playoffs i think.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:33 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Nets
@Rockets
@Grizzlies
Blazers
Timberwolves

Rockets/Grizz B2B

I'll be surprise if we win 2 games...

OMG we might get a 10 game losing streak.

Nets - L

Rockets - L if im being honest

Grizz -

Blazers - Lillard tme

Wolves-

We aint making the playoffs i think.

Wolves might may not have towns, lol
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:34 pm    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
Lakers get a pass this game... they ran into Keita "Can't Miss" Bates-Diop.

didn't have a chance.

There best player Murray played bad but White and Walker was cooking.

Spurs and Pop whooped our $&@ with high efficiency threes. Deja Vu

LAL up in the season series 2-1. Last meeting 1/7/22 in SAS home.
Who knows what kind of rosters will be present then
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:34 pm    Post subject:

Lakers whole team is so crap right now... That Skip Bayless has not blamed or said anything bad about Lebron in the last 2 games.

Last edited by miggz23 on Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:35 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
TMG wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
I still wanna believe this team can turn it around but time is running out.

what exactly are you seeing that give you hope? Honestly lay it out for me because i want it too.

No let’s be realistic we have like what five players out due to Covid protocols and Anthony Davis to an injury this team is decimated you cannot build team cohesion when you’re missing players that you actually play having said that it does not look good

Lakers had most of the roster when AD/Bron/Russ was playing and they were still playing uninspiring basketball most of the time, although it was much better then what we are seeing now.

11-6 record looks a lot better than 5-11... I can see why someone can show hope with the big 3 healthy while they were still trying to figure things out... They are getting derailed right now by injuries and covid protocol. But if they continue to play this way. Not sure it will matter by the time AD comes back.

Players will be coming back soon from the protocols, AD will be back well before the trade deadline, if things aren’t looking up by next month, then there won’t be anymore patience.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:37 pm    Post subject:

LeBron: "We have no chemistry with any lineup, from the simple fact that we haven't logged any minutes. ... What is our starting lineup besides me, AD and Russ?"
Sounds like he had enough of THT starting
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:37 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
TMG wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

what exactly are you seeing that give you hope? Honestly lay it out for me because i want it too.

No let’s be realistic we have like what five players out due to Covid protocols and Anthony Davis to an injury this team is decimated you cannot build team cohesion when you’re missing players that you actually play having said that it does not look good

Lakers had most of the roster when AD/Bron/Russ was playing and they were still playing uninspiring basketball most of the time, although it was much better then what we are seeing now.

11-6 record looks a lot better than 5-11... I can see why someone can show hope with the big 3 healthy while they were still trying to figure things out... They are getting derailed right now by injuries and covid protocol. But if they continue to play this way. Not sure it will matter by the time AD comes back.

Players will be coming back soon from the protocols, AD will be back well before the trade deadline, if things aren’t looking up by next month, then there won’t be anymore patience.

The goal simply has gone from being healthy come playoff time to just hoping we can make the play-in since AD and protocol went down.
derek94
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:40 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
krisobe wrote:
This could be a TRAP game. Spurs 100% healthy.

what trap game? spurs should be favored(although it is lakers -1.5 now). they blow the doors off a fully healthy clippers team 2 nights ago

Did not see it coming
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:41 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
TMG wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

The goal simply has gone from being healthy come playoff time to just hoping we can make the play-in since AD and protocol went down.

If the Lakers play mediocre/average basketball now up until April then yes they will be in the play in but I’m sure the FO will know well before the trade deadline were the team is headed this season.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:45 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
TMG wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

If the Lakers play mediocre/average basketball now up until April then yes they will be in the play in but I’m sure the FO will know well before the trade deadline were the team is headed this season.

If they can't see it now... Then I don't know what else to say... The line-up we currently have out there simply can not win. As we seen tonight with Lebron and Russ playing well. Maybe if some how Ariza/Monk/Reaves/Bradley/Bazemore can all return in the next 2 games. But I think they still have to make a move until AD returns.

Last edited by miggz23 on Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
alleyoop
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:48 pm    Post subject:

I’d be very confident in saying only 5 guys that played tonight can be in a playoff rotation

Bron/Westbrook - of course
THT - can play, but just isn’t a roster fit at all. Trade
Dwight/Melo - 15mins max

Forget Ellington, DJ, Rondo, IT etc
#18 next...
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:52 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
TMG wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:

If they can't see it now... Then I don't know what else to say... The line-up we currently have out there simply can not wom. As we seen tonight with Lebron and Russ playing well. Maybe if some how Ariza/Monk/Reaves/Bradley/Bazemore can all return in the next 2 games. But I think they still have to make a move until AD returns.

even LeBron post-game is complaining about the Lakers players not playing due to the Covid so you know the frustration is setting in that they don’t have most of the depth guys to play with.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:54 pm    Post subject:

A 138 f’n pts????

So much frustration with this roster. Hated it from pre-season and they have even played below my expectation.

I came to LG with the thoughts racing and now find myself not interested in the effort, just like this roster!

Off to bed.
Al13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:38 am    Post subject:

This team is such a disaster, its basically unwatchable.
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:51 am    Post subject:

Nothing like a 28 point drubbing just before Christmas.

Pass the beer nuts.
ducasse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:34 am    Post subject:

Losing by 28 to the Spurs at home makes it look like there's something seriously internally wrong that's bigger than people being out or the talent level.
Kobetan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:49 am    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
We just lost by 28 points to a team that is 12-18..If that doesn't warrant some changes i dont know anymore.

Don't think that lights a fire under anyone except the fans unfortunately. Some excuses I can think of:

- This is just the regular season, who cares
- Injuries are killing our team
- H&S protocol blah blah
- wait till we get Nunn back, he's the key missing piece

Also our 'leader' believes we are capable of a 10 to 12 win streak, and also becoming an elite defensive team.. all it takes is more effort which we will start putting in when the games count (a.k.a. play-in game)
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:00 am    Post subject:

Kobetan wrote:
TMG wrote:
We just lost by 28 points to a team that is 12-18..If that doesn't warrant some changes i dont know anymore.

Don't think that lights a fire under anyone except the fans unfortunately. Some excuses I can think of:

- H&S protocol blah blah

Also our 'leader' believes we are capable of a 10 to 12 win streak, and also becoming an elite defensive team.. all it takes is more effort which we will start putting in when the games count (a.k.a. play-in game)

You left out the ever popular “ just wait until we trade our dreck for the impact player that turns this team around” .

Time to stop talking and start winning games.
Kobetan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:12 am    Post subject:

Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
Kobetan wrote:
TMG wrote:

- H&S protocol blah blah

You left out the ever popular “ just wait until we trade our dreck for the impact player that turns this team around” .

Time to stop talking and start winning games.

Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:57 am    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
TMG wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Any game we didn’t win when WB scored 30 and had 5 TOs or less will come back to haunt us

Nice statline by Russ

Zero impact.

Sounds about right.

Can say the same about lebron,

Sure we can.

And ad this season when he decides he can play
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:20 am    Post subject:

Horrible effort, shameful.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25
Jump to: