Malik Monk is being missed during these losses

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:53 am    Post subject: Malik Monk is being missed during these losses

it tells you a perimeter scorer with decent 3 point percentage goes a long way in today's game.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:10 am    Post subject:

I disagree. I think it's Reaves, then Bradley, and of course AD is the key to make it all work. Without 3 of our best 2-way guys, winning games is much more difficult. You need stellar efforts from the stars, and while Lebron is playing like a star, Westbrook ain't. He's been having solid games, but not awesome games.

The role guys like Melo, Ellington, Monk they're gonna give you some great offense some nights, but you can't hang your hat on them. They don't defend. And for every good game, they'll have 2-3 bad shooting games, like most vet min role players do.

It's Reaves and Bradley that ignite this team. Not saying we beat Suns without AD anyway, but our margin of errors on offense become that much wider when we have guys like Reaves/Bradley. The only way this team can compete at a high level is if their defense is top notch, not just good, but top notch. I'm not sure about Ariza, yet. He's shown he can still play at the NBA level. I have to watch him fully engaged against starting level players. If he's able to do what I think he can, then now you can run lineups like Dwight/Bron/Ariza/Reaves/Bradely. You stagger Bron and WB. You obviously don't start Reaves and Bradley as you have to start WB. But that's the core lineup/rotation that can help this team get Ws.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: