BLACK LIVES MATTER (Please Continue to Say Their Names) - DALANEO MARTIN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:58 am    Post subject:

Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard gittin owned!

You're the one defending this bunch of motley crew scumbags

"Rosenbaum was a registered sex offender who was out on bond for a domestic abuse battery accusation and was caught on video acting aggressively earlier that night. Huber was a felon convicted in a strangulation case who was recently accused of domestic abuse. Grosskreutz was convicted of a crime for use of a firearm while intoxicated and was armed with a handgun when shot (he testified in court that he carried it concealed despite having an expired permit; Wisconsin law requires a valid permit to carry a weapon concealed.)"

You're doing the Texas Side Step. Their records don't have anything to do with Rittenhouse taking a loaded rifle to a city under siege and fatally shooting two men and wounding another. He had no reason to be in Kenosha. He's a bullied kid who acted out. He killed to lash out. You're defending his cowardice.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:50 am    Post subject:

Racists gonna race.

Cowards gonna kowtow.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:41 am    Post subject:

Justice for Ahmaud Arbery!

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:44 am    Post subject:

GUILTY!!! I'm surprised and pleased. Finally the scales of justice ballanced.

Does the nature of their crimes warrant special housing or will they be placed in GP? If they're housed in GP I don't think they'll survive.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:00 pm    Post subject:

Congrats America.. Redneck Towns and Police Departments can all go (bleep) themselves.

I think America should treat Racists just like they treated alqaeda in Iraq
Go door to door tearing apart their homes and locking up the Males in a torture prison

I hope Biden calls for a Federal Civil Rights investigation into all cases from this piece of (bleep) town... WRITE HIM... these (bleep) all need thrown in prison

Was reading through Reddit..
First DA refused to prosecute the murder of a black because her friend and his son murdered him..
She thought she could sweep it under the rug.. because if a Negro tries to defend himself
from White Terrorists he becomes the aggressor.. Nobody disrespects Whitey and gets away with it..
When she was removed from the case she even told the new DA nobody should be arrested.. (bleep) that (bleep)..
she should get a life sentence along with Arbery's KKKillers

Thank God most racists are DAF.. The defendants gave the prosecution possibly the best evidence to find them guilty...
There were no witnesses other than one of the stunted peckerwoods video of the killing..

How can America have such back asswards (bleep) still.. (bleep) 2021...

First DA.. go (bleep) yourself.. You are going to jail hopefully
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/former-georgia-district-attorney-indicted-obstruction-arbery-case-2021-09-02/
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:02 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
GUILTY!!! I'm surprised and pleased. Finally the scales of justice ballanced.

Does the nature of their crimes warrant special housing or will they be placed in GP? If they're housed in GP I don't think they'll survive.

I hope they are housed on DEATH ROW.. no need for special housing..
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:19 pm    Post subject:

Georgia has been a mainstay for segregation. A Jim Crow state of epic proportions. I heard Al Sharpton say Governor Maddox, "Segregation now, Segregation forever," chased Black people with an ax handle.

A jury of 11 Whites and 1 Black rendered today's verdicts. I know it was only 11 Whites but I'm an optimist. You guys know I reside in Pollyanna Land. I hold hope that signals a change of hearts of some Georgians that BLM. Biden did win the state. 🤞🏾

Laker_Dynasty_01
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:40 pm    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:

I think America should treat Racists just like they treated alqaeda in Iraq
Go door to door tearing apart their homes and locking up the Males in a torture prison

Maybe make it a question in the next census...

"Are you a racist? (Circle all that apply)"
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:22 pm    Post subject:

Wish I was optimistic that we will see more of these verdicts.

Actually wish we see less of these incidents, but police culture has serious issues that may still take generations to fix. Technology is helping, though.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:07 pm    Post subject:

Imagine if there hadn't been video of Ahmaud's murder.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:15 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
Wish I was optimistic that we will see more of these verdicts.

Actually wish we see less of these incidents, but police culture has serious issues that may still take generations to fix. Technology is helping, though.

Agree wholeheartedly. But the Chauvin verdict and this one in the span of six months is encouraging.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:14 am    Post subject:

This man

Father of Ahmaud Arbery just now:
Quote:
“ALL lives matter.
I don’t want no daddy to watch his kid get shot down like that.
It’s ALL our problem.
So let’s keep fighting to make this a better place for all human beings.
Love everybody!
All human beings need to be treated equally

https://twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/status/1463623424824119297
*I have no affiliation with the link.. I just searched for the video Not on Reddit..
Guys twitter seems to be something related to Wokeism or w/e.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:02 am    Post subject:

It's not over for Ahmaud Arbery's killers. They're to face Federal Hate Crimes. Is Fed time easier than state?

Men who killed Arbery to also face federal hate crime charges. Here’s what to expect

LINK

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:33 am    Post subject:

Kim Potter is on the stand testifying in defense of killing Daunte Wright. CNN MSNBC airing the trial. 12/18/2021 Anyone watching?

slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:26 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Kim Potter is on the stand testifying in defense of killing Daunte Wright. CNN MSNBC airing the trial. 12/18/2021 Anyone watching?

Unlike other officers who have been on trial for murdering someone, she seems sincerely remorseful (probably partly because she's facing serious charges, but at least it's something).

But she still needs to be held accountable and found guilty. I don't really give an F that she's remorseful. It doesn't move me one bit.

Lock that you-know-what up and send a message to all other cops that we need them, and we need them to do their job right.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:28 pm    Post subject:

Does anyone have an update on Officers Christopher Burbank, Matthew Collins, and Timothy Rankine for the murder of Manuel Ellis? I've lost track.

ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:36 pm    Post subject:

The three men convicted in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery have all been sentenced to life in prison, with two of them not having the possibility of parole.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/men-who-murdered-ahmaud-arbery-black-jogger-chased-down-and-shot-sentenced-to-life-in-prison/ar-AASxB6g?ocid=uxbndlbing
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:33 pm    Post subject:

They should get an additional life sentence just for being dumb enough to tape the killing.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:09 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:
The three men convicted in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery have all been sentenced to life in prison, with two of them not having the possibility of parole.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/men-who-murdered-ahmaud-arbery-black-jogger-chased-down-and-shot-sentenced-to-life-in-prison/ar-AASxB6g?ocid=uxbndlbing

Finally, a sentence that fits the crime. The families of the three defendants and the families of the victim will be forever affected. If this sentence would be a deterrent it would be great. It won't. Racism is inherent. Not only in America but worldwide. Some Whites think their race is superior. Will they ever learn, IT'S NOT?

Last edited by jodeke on Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:39 pm    Post subject:

ChickenStu wrote:

The way it should be.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:35 am    Post subject:

Happy MLK Day

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:35 pm    Post subject:

No knock warrants have to be reviewed. Looked to me like one officer tried to stop the shooting, too late.

Minneapolis police release body camera footage of fatal shooting of Black man, 22, during no-knock warrant

LINK

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:37 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
No knock warrants have to be reviewed. Looked to me like one officer tried to stop the shooting, too late.

Minneapolis police release body camera footage of fatal shooting of Black man, 22, during no-knock warrant

LINK

Yeah, the really need to be stopped, just a recipe for disaster. The number of things that can go wrong aren't worth the risk of shaving a couple of seconds of surprise
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:17 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:

LINK

Yeah, the really need to be stopped, just a recipe for disaster. The number of things that can go wrong aren't worth the risk of shaving a couple of seconds of surprise

FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:33 pm    Post subject:

Black lives are as valuable as all others . . . and should be treated as such.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 74 of 76
Jump to: