How Interested Are You In The Lakers Within The Lebron Era?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:12 pm    Post subject:

Koalita wrote:
I usually watch the 4th Q and the playoffs, and as bad as this season may be, it is still better than the long drought of no playoff expectations.

I'm not a LBJ fan but I still prefer to watch this Lakers team than being a lottery team with picks that go to other teams.

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
Blazemore
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:25 pm    Post subject:

I’d be more interested in the post-Lebron era if we had young players we could watch develop. Players that could carry the torch. But right now our roster is old af and I don’t feel like Reaves or THT are the future faces of the franchise. At least in the Ingram/Randle/Lonzo days, I felt like the future was bright even if we weren’t winning now. But as it stands, we aren’t winning now and the future seems bleak with father time + Klutch sports working against us.
Japago
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:37 pm    Post subject:

I'm still invested. We're not even out of November yet. It's still too early to throw in the towel, despite how frustrating things have looked. I hope the Lakers are aggressive with any available moves and a potential coaching change though.

In the big picture, I'm satisfied with things. We won a championship, something the Lakers would never have sniffed with a team built around the young core. I'm all about winning championships. I don't get any enjoyment out of seeing young players grow if they don't win at the end of the day.

AD has one year under contract after LeBron's contract expires. If he can't lure another star to LA, then the Lakers will have to rebuild from the bottom. If that's how it goes down, I'll be ok with it. I'll always enjoy the championship.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: