Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:27 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
TMG wrote:
People saying Bulls are going to the finals because they beat us by 50....Like dude we suck this win means nothing for them We are not a measuring stick on how good a team is. If good teams dont win against us they aren't that good.

So bulls against minny for the finals? Lol

Bulls are a good team i dont see them going to the finals. Them beating us by 20 means nothing because we are not a good team. We've had a cupcake schedule and are 1 game over .500 lol. Losses to teams like minny and OKC further emphasizes this team is not good. The way we lost to Minny is worse than this game.

Sure we aren't healthy we've got Nunn-Ariza-Lebron gone.

Two closer to 40 than 30 one whom seemingly all our offense is dependent on judging by how we play without him. And Nunn. We'll see how good we are.

Really i wanna be optimistic about this team i really do. I was optimstic last season even with all our injuries because i knew that team was a contender i didn't care about the record just everyone getting healthy and playing a couple of games to get into rhythm and i was sure we would get to the finals. This (bleep) team are you kidding me? Please point me towards the direction i should be looking in order to be positive regarding this train wreck of a roster.

Last edited by TMG on Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:28 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
roger_federer wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
roger_federer wrote:
carjoch831 wrote:
Westbrook with 6 3pt attempts.... this guy thinks he is Steph.

Better than Steph...Its not his fault. He is who he is. Its the genius of LBJ/AD/Rob

You should apply for a job as an advance scout for the Lakers.

Your basketball IQ is clearly much better than Lebron/AD/Rob 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

LBJ sucks as GM. He won inspite of his horrible GM skills because of his talent as a player.

Its waste to even talk about AD/Rob

Now you are reaching. Lebron has been to the finals 10 times including 8 straight. You think he had nothing to do with getting wade, Bosh, love, AD? The moment he realized heat weren’t winning, he bounced.

What happens when James realizes this team is not winning? Trade demand?
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:29 pm    Post subject:

Lakers beat Miami cuz Butler was out for the 2nd half so if we don't count that win, the Lakers haven't really beaten any decent team yet...not good teams just decent teams. Can't wait until they go up against playoff teams again. Get the lubes ready.
ksmgf
Star Player
Star Player

KingKobe20 wrote:
windycitycane wrote:
phantasyman wrote:
Chicago will be in the finals

Should be an interesting run

Can’t sleep on Miami

Can't never count the Freak out.
Batguano
Star Player
Star Player

mad55557777 wrote:
roger_federer wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
roger_federer wrote:
carjoch831 wrote:

Better than Steph...Its not his fault. He is who he is. Its the genius of LBJ/AD/Rob

LBJ sucks as GM. He won inspite of his horrible GM skills because of his talent as a player.

Now you are reaching. Lebron has been to the finals 10 times including 8 straight. You think he had nothing to do with getting wade, Bosh, love, AD? The moment he realized heat weren’t winning, he bounced.

Actually, he had absolutely NOTHNG to do with "getting" Wade and Bosh. In fact, it's well documented that up to the zero hour LeBron was still trying to get someone to join him in Cleveland, because he didn't want to break his hometown's heart. I distinctly remember Wade and Bosh had already agreed upon teaming up in Miami and posted a photo with an empty chair in between them, essentially signaling to Bron that they were waiting on his decision. That was all Riley, and if you want to give credit to a player then it was definitely more Wade County than LeBron, since he got the TWO players to come to HIS city/team.

On the Cavs, Kyrie (2nd most important player) was already there before LeBron arrived. Only thing that LeBron maybe had a hand in is forcing them to trade Wiggins for Love.

AD is the first one I'll give Bron credit for, since it was obvious that they essentially "colluded" using Klutch sports to force AD to the Lakers. But we traded for him, and LeBron had absolutely nothing to do with acquiring the treasure trove of draft picks and young talent that traded for AD.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:35 pm    Post subject:

Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
roger_federer wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
roger_federer wrote:
carjoch831 wrote:

What happens when James realizes this team is not winning? Trade demand?

Pass Kareem and call it a career.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:38 pm    Post subject:

Batguano wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
roger_federer wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
roger_federer wrote:
carjoch831 wrote:

Actually, he had absolutely NOTHNG to do with "getting" Wade and Bosh. In fact, it's well documented that up to the zero hour LeBron was still trying to get someone to join him in Cleveland, because he didn't want to break his hometown's heart. I distinctly remember Wade and Bosh had already agreed upon teaming up in Miami and posted a photo with an empty chair in between them, essentially signaling to Bron that they were waiting on his decision. That was all Riley, and if you want to give credit to a player then it was definitely more Wade County than LeBron, since he got the TWO players to come to HIS city/team.

On the Cavs, Kyrie (2nd most important player) was already there before LeBron arrived. Only thing that LeBron maybe had a hand in is forcing them to trade Wiggins for Love.

AD is the first one I'll give Bron credit for, since it was obvious that they essentially "colluded" using Klutch sports to force AD to the Lakers. But we traded for him, and LeBron had absolutely nothing to do with acquiring the treasure trove of draft picks and young talent that traded for AD.

The big 3 just wanted to play together, so they each took a small pay cut to make it happen if I remember correctly, but the point is that lebron knows what team is winning and what isn’t. If he is 27 now, he might look to bounce.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:41 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
3peat_pete wrote:
At this point, i'd even entertain getting Ben Simmons just to have better defense

The sixers will not trade us Simmons for Westbrook, not even if we include THT.

Sixers thinking highly Ben Simmons as a player but also fining him and giving out warnings is 1 of the funniest things ever, if thats how the Sixers are operating in all of this then they can keep there boy toy.
phantasyman
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:49 pm    Post subject:

3peat_pete wrote:
At this point, i'd even entertain getting Ben Simmons just to have better defense

In order to have better defense, you need to have a defense-minded coach...oh wait
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:54 pm    Post subject:

Caruso +28. So far, the two teams that were involved in trading with the Lakers this offseason are standing atop the East: the Wiz (10-3) and the Bulls (10-4).

Clippers must be kicking themselves they couldn't fleece the Lakers this off season. Any GM would lick his lips if he ever gets into a trade with the Lakers.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:02 pm    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:
Caruso +28. So far, the two teams that were involved in trading with the Lakers this offseason are standing atop the East: the Wiz (10-3) and the Bulls (10-4).

Clippers must be kicking themselves they couldn't fleece the Lakers this off season. Any GM would lick his lips if he ever gets into a trade with the Lakers.

Are we gonna keep doing this after every single loss? those teams have been relatively healthy while the Lakers have had guys in and out of the line ups preventing any chance at developing a rhythm, it’s like some of you guys are happy that the Lakers are losing in the back of your minds.
phantasyman
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:06 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:

Are we gonna keep doing this after every single loss? those teams have been relatively healthy while the Lakers have had guys in and out of the line ups preventing any chance at developing a rhythm, it’s like some of you guys are happy that the Lakers are losing in the back of your minds.

I am happy the Lakers are losing. I won't hide it. Because this team was never humble from tbe start. Everyone was handing the Lakers the title without even playing a game. Now we see how terrible they are. I don't care LeBron, Ariza, Nunn and THT have been out. You can't play this terrible, especially at home.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:10 pm    Post subject:

phantasyman wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:

I am happy the Lakers are losing. I won't hide it. Because this team was never humble from tbe start. Everyone was handing the Lakers the title without even playing a game. Now we see how terrible they are. I don't care LeBron, Ariza, Nunn and THT have been out. You can't play this terrible, especially at home.

It’s at least good that you are admitting that you want the Lakers to fail.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:11 pm    Post subject:

phantasyman wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:

You came out of straight nowhere and have done nothing but put the Lakers down and then gloat over and celebrate any failures.

You are highly transparent.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:16 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
phantasyman wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:

You came out of straight nowhere and have done nothing but put the Lakers down and then gloat over and celebrate any failures.

This is why we need to be careful with who we encounter with, a lot of frauds running around forums.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:43 pm    Post subject:

Found the issue…

They need to stop wearing those jerseys… We been getting blown out and losing in those.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:25 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
TDRock wrote:
phantasyman wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
lakersfever714 wrote:

This is why we need to be careful with who we encounter with, a lot of frauds running around forums.

No he just telling it like it is. Klutch and LeGM Ned to stay out of the front office. Loading the team with all klutch clients or LeBron friends is stupid and it’s being exposed. Let rob do his job good or bad and LeBron play ball. Stay out of the office and helping with the personal because they frankly suck at it ! Like Micheal Jordan smh
phantasyman
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:28 am    Post subject:

Hey why they suck? Why don't they sign Bronny James and bring in some youth
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:34 am    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
Found the issue…

They need to stop wearing those jerseys… We been getting blown out and losing in those.

Those are the God awful ugliest uniforms ever.
ducasse
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:27 am    Post subject:

lakersfever714 wrote:

How many teams won a championship after trading with Pelinka though? He has one and they don't.
MagicMamba88
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:51 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/Tim_NBA/status/1460616389459337221

https://twitter.com/Tim_NBA/status/1460719342413299714
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:31 pm    Post subject:

I wanna thank Rob, the Westbrook trade has drastically increased my ability to turn the Lakers off (typically, when the get down by 15-20 points) and watch other shows...!

I record quite a few shows, and now have more time to watch them instead of suffering thru the total embarrassment that the Lakers are putting out on a nightly basis...

If this play keeps up, they are gonna get NO a real high draft pick next off-season...

Also, anyone notice the the team that dumped Westbrook on the Lakers has the best record in the East?

Luckily the piss-poor play and underachieving Dodgers and Rams have helped me lower my expectations for the Lakers...

LA Sports ROCKS....!
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:14 am    Post subject:

this team has way to many names on the roster to be this inconsistent game after game.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:27 am    Post subject:

AJ wrote:
this team has way to many names on the roster to be this inconsistent game after game.

Just signing name players is how you get yourself in trouble. The job requires actual film study and scouting.

LeGM isn’t really good at it…never has been. He just asks for his friends and names he knows…
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32
Page 32 of 32
Jump to: