Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:18 am    Post subject:

More (bleep) coward racist trash
Contact info for the racist trash school
https://www.honowai.org/apps/contact/
Principal:
Kent Matsumura
Kent.Matsumura AT k12.hi.us

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=honowai+elementary+school+arrest

10 year old Black female was bullied at school
She drew a scary picture as revenge.. no idea what it was yet
Some school worker thought the picture was scary enough to call the police
They called the Mom.. didn't allow her to see her daughter. While they had Mom in another room they handcuffed the CHILD and took her to JAIL..

Some humans are too stupid and heartless. Can only pray they don't/didn't procreate. How racist do you have to be to handcuff a 10yr old girl for drawing a picture??

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2021/10/19/aclu-10-year-old-girl-was-arrested-hawaii-public-school-drawing-picture-that-upset-parent/
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:35 pm    Post subject:

The judge in this Rittenhouse case is a piece of work.

I'll be surprised if he is convicted.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:29 pm    Post subject:

Whiteness is a helluva drug.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:50 pm    Post subject:

I wouldn't be surprised if the people who killed Ahmaud Arbery go free.

If that happens and there are protests I hope there is peaceful protesting, not looting and rioting.

In the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery’s Killing, a Nearly All-White Jury Is Selected

LINK

Quote:
The jury, which is made up of residents from Glynn County, where more than a quarter of the population is Black, includes 11 white people and one Black person. Anxiety over what the jury’s racial makeup would be had been palpable among observers and participants in recent days.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:54 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:

Yeah, that judge clearly intends to shape the direction of the trial in favor of the defense. My only hope is that he screws up enough to result in a mistrial, because the tone he has set is definitely headed to acquittal.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:57 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if the people who killed Ahmaud Arbery go free.

If that happens and there are protests I hope there is peaceful protesting, not looting and rioting.

In the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery’s Killing, a Nearly All-White Jury Is Selected

LINK

Quote:
The jury, which is made up of residents from Glynn County, where more than a quarter of the population is Black, includes 11 white people and one Black person. Anxiety over what the jury’s racial makeup would be had been palpable among observers and participants in recent days.

The truly disturbing thing is that the judge stated to the jurors who were excluded that he knew they were because of the intent of the defense to shape the jury based on race and that there was nothing he could do about it.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:10 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:

All video footage currently available shows Rittenhouse running away from people trying to beat him up/take his gun. He can argue that he didn't know if they were armed. One attacker definitely had a handgun. Handgun guy put his hands up at first, which made Rittenhouse hold his fire until handgun guy decided that this was just a pump fake and then drew on Rittenhouse before being rewarded for his tactical prowess with 5 years of rehab and physical therapy.

see? little rambo walks. all of the state lines stuff, why was he there etc. was always moot re: murder conviction

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:20 pm    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:

Should a motion for judicial recusal be submitted? This judge is showing bias.

'Don't get brazen with me!': Rittenhouse judge snaps at prosecutor as defense requests a mistrial

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:32 pm    Post subject:

Popped up on my pocket feed
https://getpocket.com/collections/the-legacy-of-latasha-harlins?utm_source=pocket-newtab
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Latasha_Harlins

Probation for Korean shopkeeper who murdered a 13 year old girl assuming she was going to steal from her. The police even concluded the dead girl had the money in her hand to pay for the orange juice.

Partial cause of 1992 LA Riots... ^^

>>trial judge, Joyce Karlin, <<not fit to be a leader and yet the Appeals court upheld her decision unanimously...
Quote:

Judge Karlin suggested that there were mitigating circumstances in Harlins' death. She stated, "Did Mrs. Du react inappropriately? Absolutely. But was that reaction understandable? I think that it was." Karlin added
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:55 pm    Post subject:

Racists gonna racist:

AHMAUD ARBERY TRIAL
Defense Lawyer Grouses ...
WE DON'T WANT MORE BLACK PASTORS IN COURT

goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:09 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Racists gonna racist:

AHMAUD ARBERY TRIAL

The trials of Rittenhouse and these three are foregone conclusions. I will be shocked but pleased if either is convicted.

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:53 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Racists gonna racist:

AHMAUD ARBERY TRIAL

The trials of Rittenhouse and these three are foregone conclusions. I will be shocked but pleased if either is convicted.

There might be some kind of convictions on lesser counts in the Arbery case, but they may as well let Rittenhouse walk now. He's not getting convicted of anything.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:50 pm    Post subject:

Even if Rittenhouse gets acquitted because he had a valid legal "defense," he obviously had the intent of killing protestors that night. Why else would he have brought an AR-15 with him to a violent liberal protest?

I feel like he was "smart" about his apparent desire to kill liberals and put himself in a situation where he could legally get away with it by "inciting" those protestors with the mere fact that he had an AR-15. That's what's ugly about this case.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:38 pm    Post subject:

slavavov wrote:
Even if Rittenhouse gets acquitted because he had a valid legal "defense," he obviously had the intent of killing protestors that night. Why else would he have brought an AR-15 with him to a violent liberal protest?

I feel like he was "smart" about his apparent desire to kill liberals and put himself in a situation where he could legally get away with it by "inciting" those protestors with the mere fact that he had an AR-15. That's what's ugly about this case.

The unfortunate thing about the strategy of how this trial is playing out is that the key point has been largely ignored—Rittenhouse's armed presence in the first place was a crime in commision. He was a minor illegally in possession of an out of state weapon he criminally brough to the scene. There should be no presumption that "self defense" was even an option. If someone engages in a crime while armed with a weapon, if they somehow find themselves using that weapon, that's not "self defense". That's use of deadly force while in the commision of a crime.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:23 am    Post subject:

Rittenhouse is going to walk. It's a damn shame. The judge is a joke. A recall movement is in order.

The video of Rittenhouse crying is so fake. I didn't detect a tear. He won't be nominated for an Oscar.

Judge dismisses weapons charge in Kyle Rittenhouse trial before closing arguments

LINK

Pau Gasol's Beard
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:06 pm    Post subject:

Look at the videos objectively without political bias. He clearly was defending himself and took out a convicted child molester and mom beater. I have no problem with that.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:17 am    Post subject:

Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
Look at the videos objectively without political bias. He clearly was defending himself and took out a convicted child molester and mom beater. I have no problem with that.

I watched all the videos at the time devoid of any political perspective at all. Rittenhouse was posturing with a deadly weapon. An unarmed man and he got into a confrontation. Instead of retreating, Rittenhouse turned and killed the unarmed man while he (Rittenhouse) was illegally carrying that weapon. That's not self defense. As for the irrelevant victim blaming. Maybe Rosenbaum was a total ahole, that doesn't change any of the facts of the evening.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Pau Gasol's Beard
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:23 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:

I watched all the videos at the time devoid of any political perspective at all. Rittenhouse was posturing with a deadly weapon. An unarmed man and he got into a confrontation. Instead of retreating, Rittenhouse turned and killed the unarmed man while he (Rittenhouse) was illegally carrying that weapon. That's not self defense. As for the irrelevant victim blaming. Maybe Rosenbaum was a total ahole, that doesn't change any of the facts of the evening.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Seemed like everyone was out there "posturing" that night, especially Rosenbaum which we see before the shooting incident being extremely hostile and using the "N word" while making threats (witness testimony.) He threw something first which only turned out to be a bag but could've been anything at the time (Molotov cocktail or otherwise, who knows) kept charging and reached for the gun. I'd say it's Darwinism if you charge a man with an AR. Any animal (including humans) will fight back if backed into a corner. He was also attacked by a guy with a skateboard and had a gun pointed at his head. Only fired when being attacked but that's just my opinion.

The gun charge was also thrown out because it wasn't a short barreled rifle so no, it wasn't illegal.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:22 pm    Post subject:

Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Seemed like everyone was out there "posturing" that night, especially Rosenbaum which we see before the shooting incident being extremely hostile and using the "N word" while making threats (witness testimony.) He threw something first which only turned out to be a bag but could've been anything at the time (Molotov cocktail or otherwise, who knows) kept charging and reached for the gun. I'd say it's Darwinism if you charge a man with an AR. Any animal (including humans) will fight back if backed into a corner. He was also attacked by a guy with a skateboard and had a gun pointed at his head. Only fired when being attacked but that's just my opinion.

The gun charge was also thrown out because it wasn't a short barreled rifle so no, it wasn't illegal.

The fact that he had any gun was illegal, because he was a minor, and also illegally carried over state lines. He intended to go there to use his weapon to intimidate and that's exactly what he did. And when unarmed people responded to his threats while he was committing the crime of illegally carrying a weapon he killed Rosenbaum in circumstances that don't equate to self defense. The other person he murdered was Huber (skateboard) , who was trying to disarm an active shooter, so if anyone was acting in self defense, it was Huber. Grosskreutz was a similar situation and though he was armed, at least he has the same argument of self defense against an active shooter. It's also important to note that Grosskreutz never actually fired his weapon, which would indicate he was no the aggressor.

It's clear that Rittenhouse will walk, because the judge is a grossly biased assshole who clearly steered the trial to help an acquittal. But anyone who claims Rittenhouse is just some guy who was engaging in self defense is not being intellectually honest.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Pau Gasol's Beard
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:50 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:

The fact that he had any gun was illegal, because he was a minor, and also illegally carried over state lines. He intended to go there to use his weapon to intimidate and that's exactly what he did. And when unarmed people responded to his threats while he was committing the crime of illegally carrying a weapon he killed Rosenbaum in circumstances that don't equate to self defense. The other person he murdered was Huber (skateboard) , who was trying to disarm an active shooter, so if anyone was acting in self defense, it was Huber. Grosskreutz was a similar situation and though he was armed, at least he has the same argument of self defense against an active shooter. It's also important to note that Grosskreutz never actually fired his weapon, which would indicate he was no the aggressor.

It's clear that Rittenhouse will walk, because the judge is a grossly biased assshole who clearly steered the trial to help an acquittal. But anyone who claims Rittenhouse is just some guy who was engaging in self defense is not being intellectually honest.
The gun was already in Kenosha at Dominick Black's house so it wasn't carried across any "state line" and if Rittenhouse was an "active shooter," he would've emptied his magazine. That's just a prosecution buzzword. Nobody out that night was up to any good. Every single person Rittenhouse had an altercation with had a criminal record a mile long including jumpkick man who was recently identified. If you point your gun at someone's head, I'd say that's reason enough for someone to blow your arm off. Again, if Rittenhouse was an "active shooter," he would've finished Grosskreutz off. Not to mention Grosskreutz never told the cops he had a gun that night because he was looking for a 10 mil payout from the city.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:39 am    Post subject:

Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:

The gun was already in Kenosha at Dominick Black's house so it wasn't carried across any "state line" and if Rittenhouse was an "active shooter," he would've emptied his magazine. That's just a prosecution buzzword. Nobody out that night was up to any good. Every single person Rittenhouse had an altercation with had a criminal record a mile long including jumpkick man who was recently identified. If you point your gun at someone's head, I'd say that's reason enough for someone to blow your arm off. Again, if Rittenhouse was an "active shooter," he would've finished Grosskreutz off. Not to mention Grosskreutz never told the cops he had a gun that night because he was looking for a 10 mil payout from the city.

So you object to the term "active shooter" based on literal terms, fair enough. The fact remains that Rittenhouse was an armed person, fleeing the scene of a shooting brandishing a weapon and not surrendering that weapon, so clearly he was an active threat, even if he was not actually firing the weapon. So under those circumstances, those around him are completely within their rights to protect themselves and others by stopping that threat. What your personal opinion is about the character of the victims for action before that night, or in its aftermath, have no bearing on the facts of the event.

If Rittenhouse was actually of the belief he had acted righteously in self defense, after he had killed someone, the appropriate reaction is to stay at the scene, not flee while still brandishing the weapon. From a logical and ethical standpoint, there is no reasonable argument that Kyle Rittenhouse was purely an innocent person simply defending himself against an unarmed person. When you are the provocateur, or even a mutual participant in the escalation of a dangerous situation, self defense is eliminated. It's also important to note that the only people killed and shot that evening were by Rittenhouse, so he was the dangerous element in play. Not the people around him.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:14 am    Post subject:

RITTENHOUS NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!!!!

lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:25 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
RITTENHOUS NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!!!!

A jaywalker got more punishment than this guy.
Pau Gasol's Beard
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:28 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Pau Gasol's Beard wrote:

So you object to the term "active shooter" based on literal terms, fair enough. The fact remains that Rittenhouse was an armed person, fleeing the scene of a shooting brandishing a weapon and not surrendering that weapon, so clearly he was an active threat, even if he was not actually firing the weapon. So under those circumstances, those around him are completely within their rights to protect themselves and others by stopping that threat. What your personal opinion is about the character of the victims for action before that night, or in its aftermath, have no bearing on the facts of the event.

If Rittenhouse was actually of the belief he had acted righteously in self defense, after he had killed someone, the appropriate reaction is to stay at the scene, not flee while still brandishing the weapon. From a logical and ethical standpoint, there is no reasonable argument that Kyle Rittenhouse was purely an innocent person simply defending himself against an unarmed person. When you are the provocateur, or even a mutual participant in the escalation of a dangerous situation, self defense is eliminated. It's also important to note that the only people killed and shot that evening were by Rittenhouse, so he was the dangerous element in play. Not the people around him.

The jury thought otherwise
Kobeskillz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:33 am    Post subject:

I bet my friend this would happen. Easy money.

He's white in Wisconsin.

Now if he was Black no way in hell I would have made the bet the other way around. Guilty.

Cause America.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 72 of 76
Jump to: