AD vs. Dwight fighting on the bench
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:04 pm    Post subject:

JUST-MING wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
1995Lakers wrote:
Kwame's take on AD-Dwight.

Plus Kwame's thoughts on Kobe and included the Lakers Suns series from the mid 2000's. Kwame does not play. If he respects you, you know you are the man and he doesnt just respect someone because of their bball skills or talent. Kwame definitely respects Kobe even though Kobe has clowned on him on several occasions. Shows Phil's brilliance too to get Kwame and Lamar involved early that series because in 2006, I definitely remember Kwame having a good series and Lamar punking Shawn Marion.

Great insights and definitely worth the time.

Very cool and erudite take from Kwame. Lakers should bring him on as assistant coach.

Kwame says get back to bully ball — scoring in the paint — that’s what I have been saying all along, they can’t go shot for shot with a team like Phoenix, they can’t dictate the tempo that way.

We don't have the players to do that. Contrary to popular thought you need perimeter players to play bully ball, not just bigs.
troy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:23 pm    Post subject:

1995Lakers wrote:
troy wrote:
1995Lakers wrote:
Kwame's take on AD-Dwight.

Plus Kwame's thoughts on Kobe and included the Lakers Suns series from the mid 2000's. Kwame does not play. If he respects you, you know you are the man and he doesnt just respect someone because of their bball skills or talent. Kwame definitely respects Kobe even though Kobe has clowned on him on several occasions. Shows Phil's brilliance too to get Kwame and Lamar involved early that series because in 2006, I definitely remember Kwame having a good series and Lamar punking Shawn Marion.

Great insights and definitely worth the time.

I'm a Kwame fan from way back, and I agree with everything he said. First, every game I become less fan of Anthony Davis. I don't think he concentrates on what he's doing. I think he has a poor approach to the game. I also think he plays soft, and his offense is horrendous.

But Rob Pelinka really gets on my nerves. It just goes to what I've been saying several times. Rob Pelinka doesn't have a vision for this team. He just enjoys signing players for the sake of it. He doesn't care about the actual Laker team, or how the players fit. He just wants to play Game of Thrones with Laker players and keep rotating them in out every year.

Rob Pelinka has got to go.

U remember 2 years ago when Dwight would have his man completely sealed right under the basket and specifically AD would look him off, that (bleep) used to drive me crazy and really pissed me off. Im not saying u have to feed Dwight consistently but jesus christ if he has his man completely sealed right under the basket, give him the (bleep) ball.

AD is sort of a fraud, actually.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:39 pm    Post subject:

Kwame was right when he says the Lakers need to play old and big.

When I heard Vogel talking about "We want to be the best fast break team in the league" I already knew how stupid that was for THIS team.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8
Jump to: