⚡ OFFICAL LA CHARGERS THREAD⚡
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:10 pm    Post subject:

Lebron is at the Chargers game rooting for the Browns. lol

The laker game is at 7 pm tonight. I wonder if he's going to play.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:20 pm    Post subject:

I saw that. Guess his heart is still in Cleveland.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:31 pm    Post subject:

Herbert to Williams for 6. Lead Browns 28 27.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:40 pm    Post subject:

Browns hit a long pass for 6. went for 2. Lead the Chargers 35 28

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:52 pm    Post subject:

Brown, Chargers is a scoring fest. Bolts tied it 35 35.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:58 pm    Post subject:

Cleveland scored it;s now 42 25 Cleveland

lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:03 pm    Post subject:

I only tuned in for the 4th quarter and it seems like every possession is a TD.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:04 pm    Post subject:

Damn that missed extra point is gonna be a game loser...
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:07 pm    Post subject:

Ekeler ran it in for 6. Missed the field goal. What's up with kickers today 42 41 Browns.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:09 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
I only tuned in for the 4th quarter and it seems like every possession is a TD.

That's the way it's gone. My IPTV gives me NFL TICKET. I'm all over the place.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:14 pm    Post subject:

Austin Ekeler is a hard running back.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:19 pm    Post subject:

Ekeler was pushed over by the defense. He was trying to stop. Ekeler punched it in for 2. Look short to me. It was. 47 42 Chargers. 1:31 left. Browns need a TD.

Last edited by jodeke on Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:25 pm    Post subject:

Crazy game...Chargers go to 4-1.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:30 pm    Post subject:

There was something like about 5 or 6 lead changes and I don't know how many ties. This was a back and forth from the jump. Bolts bring it home 47 42. 11 points from a 100 point game.

strong9
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:48 pm    Post subject:

Don’t look now but in terms of pure entertainment, La’s “other” team may be pulling ahead. And with a young QB like Hebert, the future could be even more entertaining.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:03 pm    Post subject:

strong9 wrote:
Don’t look now but in terms of pure entertainment, La’s “other” team may be pulling ahead. And with a young QB like Hebert, the future could be even more entertaining.

Finally a voice of reason. Some in the forum equate the Chargers to the Clippers. I don't. The Rams lost me when Georgia Frontiere moved them but I still root for them. I live in Los Angeles therefore I'm a Rams/Charger fan.

I will never, ever, be a Clipper fan. Not only because of Donald Sterling. I don't like the players, Kawhi, Leonard, Paul George, and the departed Patrick Beverley.

I wish Jerry would come home.

strong9
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:09 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
strong9 wrote:

Finally a voice of reason. Some in the forum equate the Chargers to the Clippers. I don't. The Rams lost me when Georgia Frontiere moved them but I still root for them. I live in Los Angeles therefore I'm a Rams/Charger fan.

I will never, ever, be a Clipper fan. Not only because of Donald Sterling. I don't like the players, Kawhi, Leonard, Paul George, and the departed Patrick Beverley.

I wish Jerry would come home.

Yeah so much harder to see the Chargers as interlopers when the Rams left and the Chargers have been in So Cal almost as long. Yes the Rams were the first team, but they left.

As for Jerry, I think that will never happen as long as Jeanie is in control.
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:52 pm    Post subject:

As a Chargers fan in the L.A. area, I have to say they have a bright future (and present). Herbert may be on his way to being an elite or near-elite QB, and they have young skill players such as Keenan Allen, Mike Williams and Ekeler. I'd like their defense to improve, but it's nice having Bosa on that end of the ball.

But for the Chargers to increase their fan base, they have to win (the Super Bowl). We Angelinos are spoiled, and the Rams have a strong reliable fan base because they played here for many decades, so they have a generational following.
Steve007
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:30 am    Post subject:

The Rams did leave but I don’t hold that against them. When ownership changed they were quickly moved back to their home again.
strong9
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:14 pm    Post subject:

Steve007 wrote:
The Rams did leave but I don’t hold that against them. When ownership changed they were quickly moved back to their home again.

Neither do I “blame” the current team but it doesn’t change the fact that an entire generation of people in LA grew up without a local team and hence this isn’t like the Lakers-Clippers. The market is fair game and if the Chargers succeed, they will have earned the support of those who have no allegiance to the Rams. The Clippers, not so much. They’ll always be interlopers.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:28 am    Post subject:

I'm an Angeleno by way of New Jersey. I don't watch hockey but I root for the Kings. I root for any Los Angeles team except the Clippers.

I was born on the East Coast, have relatives in Harlem. Unless they meet the Lakers in the finals I'll root for the Nets.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:09 am    Post subject:

Good QB matchup today Justin Herbert vs Lamar Jackson

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:28 am    Post subject:

Ravens scratch first. Lead 7 zip.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:47 am    Post subject:

The Chargers defense is piss poor. Can't stop Jackson, can't stop the run game. Down 14 zip.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:09 am    Post subject:

This was looking like a beat down. Chargers on the comeback. Missed the FG down 17 6.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: