⚡ OFFICAL LA CHARGERS THREAD⚡
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:32 pm    Post subject: ⚡ OFFICAL LA CHARGERS THREAD⚡

The Chargers are a Los Angeles team. They should have some recognition as one. Justin Herbert is playing good ball. They're ahead of the Raiders 7 0. Derek Carr has played better since going to Las Vegas

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:47 pm    Post subject:

That was a BS unsportsman like call. He didn't spike at a player

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:58 pm    Post subject:

Herbert to Cook for 6. Justin is accurate.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:07 pm    Post subject:

Replay clearly shows a 1st down. I'm not one to mistrust officials, I believe what I see. I saw a 1st down.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:13 pm    Post subject:

Herbert running a classic 2 minute drill.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:17 pm    Post subject:

Herbert to Ekeler for 6. They're leading the Raider 21 0. Gruden better get his ish together. He had the 1st round picks and is expected to do much better than he is.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:33 pm    Post subject:

Chargers are playing at SoFi a covered stadium. They had a rain delay. I guess it was because of all the lightning.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:17 pm    Post subject:

Carr is on the catchup. He's tossing the pill on target. 21 14 Chargers.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:36 pm    Post subject:

That's the Derek Carr we all know and love, he just threw a INT.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:43 pm    Post subject:

The Bolts are on the come-up. Living in Los Angeles I'm a homer.

When the Rams left I went straight to the Raiders. When they came back I was hesitant to become a fan. Georgia Frontiere did a lot of harm to the Los Angeles fan base.

A Los Angeles team will get my support. The Chargers are playing some good ball. I'm rooting for them to make the playoffs and go on to the Super Bowl, Rams too.

I know for the Bolts the SB is a pipe dream but my corn cob is broken in.

aprevo15
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: ⚡ OFFICAL LA CHARGERS THREAD⚡

jodeke wrote:
The Chargers are a Los Angeles team. They should have some recognition as one. Justin Herbert is playing good ball. They're ahead of the Raiders 7 0. Derek Carr has played better since going to Las Vegas

Yes they are a LA team but so are the Clippers.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:38 pm    Post subject:

The Dude does not abide.

What the Spanos family did to the City/County of San Diego by pulling a Donald Sterling is unforgiveable. I am still pissed.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: ⚡ OFFICAL LA CHARGERS THREAD⚡

aprevo15 wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I don't look at the Clippers and Lakers the way I do the Chargers and Rams. I always root for the Lakers and on occasion the Clippers.

The Rams compete in the NFC the Chargers in the AFC. I root for both the Chargers and Rams.

My point is the Chargers are a LA team and deserve a thread as the Rams have in the forum so I created one. I'm sure there are some Charger fans in the forum.

panamaniac
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:41 pm    Post subject:

Chargers trying to Charger but Herbert won't let them.
ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:15 pm    Post subject:

What the Chargers did in that 2nd half was awful from an offensive standpoint. The Raiders, already banged up in the secondary, then lost their 2 starting outside corners before the first half was over. Yeah, you're up 21-0, but why let the air out of the balloon and play into their hands? The Raiders immediately scored to make it 21-7, and for the first 3 drives of the 2nd half, the Chargers went into heavy personnel on almost every non-3rd down play as if they wanted to just run the clock out. They had 1 credible CB on the field, Hayward. They should have flooded the field with WR's and simply taken whichever mismatch presented itself on every given play. Fine, on shorter yardage situations, you can run it. But I was disappointed that they failed to take advantage of a dire situation for the Raiders in the secondary.

They got lucky that the Raiders' drive stalled when they were down 21-14 and missed that long FG. The Chargers were Chargering, as the panamaniac correctly states above!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:42 am    Post subject:

Brandon Staley disappointed me. Instead of keeping the pedal to the medal, he played not to lose.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:49 am    Post subject:

panamaniac wrote:
Chargers trying to Charger but Herbert won't let them.

Justin Herbert is not the best but not bad in a 32 league

2021 SEASON STATS

YDS 1,178 8th

TD 9 Tied-5th

INT 3 Tied-17th

QBR 59.9 11th

aprevo15
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: ⚡ OFFICAL LA CHARGERS THREAD⚡

jodeke wrote:
aprevo15 wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I don't look at the Clippers and Lakers the way I do the Chargers and Rams. I always root for the Lakers and on occasion the Clippers.

The Rams compete in the NFC the Chargers in the AFC. I root for both the Chargers and Rams.

My point is the Chargers are a LA team and deserve a thread as the Rams have in the forum so I created one. I'm sure there are some Charger fans in the forum.

I understand your point. I have no problem with you creating a thread for the chargers. Even if someone created a thread for the clippers i wouldn't have any problem. I was just having fun that's why I put a smiley after my comment. Hope I didn't offend you in anyway. That was not my intention.
Steve007
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:32 am    Post subject:

LA has the Rams, USC, UCLA, and so many other sports teams. Also the Raiders have fans in Oakland, LA, Vegas and other places; Raider fans aren’t limited to one city. And the Raiders DO play a home game every year in LA so the Raiders are an LA team when they come to Sofi. Personally I never really cared about the Raiders when they left LA but I know a lot of fans in LA continued to root for them.

The Chargers will eventually build up a bigger fanbase the longer they stay in LA. It’s just tougher because they have to compete with so many teams in LA. In a different city the Chargers would be embraced far more quickly.

And the Rams have recently had more success. It’s possible we could see a Rams-Chargers Super Bowl at Sofi though; that would be interesting.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: ⚡ OFFICAL LA CHARGERS THREAD⚡

aprevo15 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
aprevo15 wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I understand your point. I have no problem with you creating a thread for the chargers. Even if someone created a thread for the clippers i wouldn't have any problem. I was just having fun that's why I put a smiley after my comment. Hope I didn't offend you in anyway. That was not my intention.

Offended? Hell To Da No!!! I didn't even look in that direction. I picked up on the josh.

A Clippers thread in LakersGround I don't think it would be well received but you do have a point.

aprevo15
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: ⚡ OFFICAL LA CHARGERS THREAD⚡

jodeke wrote:
aprevo15 wrote:
jodeke wrote:
aprevo15 wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Offended? Hell To Da No!!! I didn't even look in that direction. I picked up on the josh.

A Clippers thread in LakersGround I don't think it would be well received but you do have a point.

Nice.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:17 pm    Post subject:

Browns up 3 over Bolts....Let's go Chargers...

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:33 pm    Post subject:

Herbert 29 touchdown yard pass to Parham. Chargers up 7 3 over Browns.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:48 pm    Post subject:

Chargers can't hold. Mayfield to Higgins all by himself, Chargers focus on Beckham. Browns up 10 7.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:52 pm    Post subject:

Herbert to Williams for a 72 yard TD. What's going on with kickers today. Vizcaino missed extra point.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: