Most Aggressive Dog Breeds study
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:32 am    Post subject:

Good Night CMB.

Gonna get up somewhat early to beat the heat and take my Dog out on a hike.

Peace šŸ¶šŸ˜Ž
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:41 am    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Good Night CMB.

Gonna get up somewhat early to beat the heat and take my Dog out on a hike.

Peace šŸ¶šŸ˜Ž

Good night and thank you for participating in the pit bull kill feed thread.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:50 am    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Good Morning America - Military Vet and his Pitbulls are changing misconceptions about dogs and people

The Dodo - 7 Myths about Pitbulls that are complete BS

7 best Patrick Stewart ,Pitbull foster dog moments with Ginger

Patrick Stewart chose a Pitbull terrier as Captain Picardā€™s #1 in Star Trek: Picard

The Dodo | This is One of the Last Surviving Pitties from Michael Vickā€™s Fighting Ring

America's Top Dog A&E | Rocco the Pit Bull Wins Fastest Run of the Night

Pitbull K-9 Police Officers

Ohio

Louisiana

Pitbulls Being Wholesome | Funny and Cute Pitbull Compilation

Most Famous Pitbulls of TikTok Compilation | Dogs of TikTok

Buzzfeed | People Meet Pit Bulls For The First Time

Pitbulls Being Wholesome EP.1 | Funny and Cute Pitbull Compilation

Pitbulls Being Wholesome EP.2 | Funny and Cute Pitbull Compilation

Pitbulls Being Wholesome EP.3 | Funny and Cute Pitbull Compilation

Pitbulls Being Wholesome EP.4 | Funny and Cute Pitbull Compilation

Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:23 am    Post subject:

after reading this thread i think i want to create chew toys for my pit that are replicas of childrens body parts
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:55 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:

june 12 - toddler falls out of window, and somehow 2 pit bulls ACCIDENTALLY swallow his cranium and then paint their faces with his blood. I'm sure there is some context missing. This has to be an aberration, especially if the owners lovingly named them after pro athletes.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/toddler-falls-window-home-mauled-death-familys-pit/story?id=78238482

Pitbulls are triggered to kill when ANYthing a baby or child does arouses their genetic predisposition to kill a smaller thing and/or prey item. I read a lot of the wiki dog death charts and there were cases of the pits grabbing babies out of people's arms, killing kids when the parent stepped out of the house to water the lawn, getting into baby's room by pushing open a door that was ajar and killing baby in its bassinet (parent sees that horrific sight), jumping onto couches WITH the owners sitting there and grabbing onto babies/toddlers and the adults can't get the effers off of their child who later dies, and many stories of kids of any age going out to check the mailbox or to play in the yard only for a pitt to dig under a fence to go kill them.

They are literally child murderers. There was even a case of a 27 yr old man who was killed by a trio of pitts. There was a news story I read of pitts pulling an elderly person out of his wheelchair to kill him. WTF? The 2nd Amendment is bad enough, but why do people have to suffer dead family members and babies so people can have inherently vicious dogs? Is there an Amendment on that right that I'm not aware of?

I realize that some are Cesar Milan trained and are loving pets and aren't aggressive towards others, but it's all the bad actors that make the breed way too risky. I don't have a beef w/ KingKobe20 and I don't want one and I'm not trying to insult him at all, but what if he were to go to his mailbox and 3 stray pitts maul the sht out of him? He can't do anything to protect himself and he goes down as a neighbor hits the dog w/ a shovel w/ no reaction except for the dog to turn on the other guy. Or, how about one of KingKobe's younger or older family members? Suppose a pitt digs its way out of a yard and sees a kid and rushes at the kid like effin Usain Bolt and attacks? Maybe the attitude would change then? It's similar to gun people. They don't care when other innocents are killed by AR15s, but say one of their loved ones is such a victim. Do they go, "Aah steel luv mah AYY ARR, duurrrrr..."
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:05 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:

I realize that some are Cesar Milan trained and are loving pets and aren't aggressive towards others, but it's all the bad actors that make the breed way too risky. I don't have a beef w/ KingKobe20 and I don't want one and I'm not trying to insult him at all, but what if he were to go to his mailbox and 3 stray pitts maul the sht out of him? He can't do anything to protect himself and he goes down as a neighbor hits the dog w/ a shovel w/ no reaction except for the dog to turn on the other guy. Or, how about one of KingKobe's younger or older family members? Suppose a pitt digs its way out of a yard and sees a kid and rushes at the kid like effin Usain Bolt and attacks? Maybe the attitude would change then? It's similar to gun people. They don't care when other innocents are killed by AR15s, but say one of their loved ones is such a victim. Do they go, "Aah steel luv mah AYY ARR, duurrrrr..."

All dogs have a "type" of owner they should have and some they shouldnt.

Unfortunately a lot of pit owners like the "image" of a pit but have zero concept of what THEY need. Like all dogs they need stimulation in the form of exercise and discipline. If they dont get that and arent trained on top of it its a problem.

People need to be screened before getting a dog. Maybe for pits they need more than others. People should be given a license to own one. Im good with that. if someone is seen owning one fine them and fine the person place that gave it to them.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:33 am    Post subject:

Yeah NPZ I totally get what your saying but with all due respect you are making some Pitbulls to sound like a bunch of tigers getting loose from the zoo.

An in my line of work and in all the areas I so happen to service there is an abundance of stray dogs.
Ironically the other week we get an ALS call for a potential heart attack in the South central area to say the least. Two stray Pitbulls running loose in this persons front yard which was probably close to a quarter acre.

Without hesitation I was able to wrangle them up with a couple slip leads I was able to create with some rope. Iā€™m fortunate enough to be able to determine if a dog is friendly or not and these two so happen to be ok.

An Iā€™ve been around vicious stray dogs before , Pitbulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans, labradors, German Shepardā€™s ext. Any bad pet of any breed deserves to get put down. Bad people too. TBH I donā€™t fear any dog even if they are bad. Just gotta be aware of your surroundings at all times. If weā€™re all sharing our fears Iā€™m terrified of Snakes and any reptiles

Once again Iā€™ve had 3 Pitbulls in my lifetime thus far and they have been around all my children from when they were young. Iā€™m fortunate they all turned out good. ( my Children and the Pitbulls )

Just went on a hike with my Pitbull. He just got done playing with 7 other random dogs. They all got along fine as we finished the final 2.5 miles together ending at this water hole at the bottom of the mountain.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:45 am    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:

Unfortunately a lot of pit owners like the "image" of a pit but have zero concept of what THEY need. Like all dogs they need stimulation in the form of exercise and discipline. If they dont get that and arent trained on top of it its a problem.

People need to be screened before getting a dog. Maybe for pits they need more than others. People should be given a license to own one. Im good with that. if someone is seen owning one fine them and fine the person place that gave it to them.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:58 am    Post subject:

The Dodo | ā€œAggressiveā€ Pitbulls LOVE their Baby Brother

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:23 am    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:

Those are great, very compelling videos. Unfortunately, my fear of Pitt's hasn't abided. I still have the image of that Shepard in my head. I can never trust a Pitt.

You're probably right when you inject, it may be owners more than the animals' fault. If the media would print the good stories it may change the mind of some.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
cathy78
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:41 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:

What should I do with my current Pitbull who I've had since he was a puppy?
Should I have him euthanized?
Do you you truly believe all pitbulls are dangerous and can't be trusted?
Do you think I am a bad person since I own a pitbull?

Do you think this breed truly doesn't deserve a chance to exist on this earth because of all the bad apples who make the headlines?

You should not trust any dog alone around children. Ever.

Originally all those pit dogs were some kind of companion dog, but the fighting did change their genetics. Unfortunately it takes many generations to change those back and the aggressiveness can be triggered by wrong treatment by the owner or unfortunate behavior by other people. Since there are enough idiots that need dogs to compensate for small testicles the path of epigenetics just won't work out. A german study showed though that the owner has big influence on aggressiveness and that would be a reason to stay clear of pits. They just attract more small testicular idiots than a Golden Retriever, Pudel or a Rhodesian Ridgeback (if you need something in the upper weight class).

But I don't think owning one and taking responsible care of them makes you a bad person. They are just the wrong dog for most people and mistakes can be more costly than with breeds that choke chewing on a pencil.

I do like the idea of the german guys to require a "dog drivers license" or at least educate owners more (why do we have schools again?).
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:06 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:

The Dodo | Pit Bull Dog Has Loved His Little Sister Since Before She Was Born

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:23 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:

Unfortunately, pits aren't like "all dogs", and it's foolish to pretend they are. While being an aware owner of any breed is important, it's imperative when it comes to pits in a way that doesn't apply to other breeds.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:54 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Halflife wrote:

Unfortunately, pits aren't like "all dogs", and it's foolish to pretend they are. While being an aware owner of any breed is important, it's imperative when it comes to pits in a way that doesn't apply to other breeds.

agree thats why I said type of dog needs to be matched with type of owner.

we are an any dog family but pits are a breed that works especially well for us. I am very very active in the trails. We are extremely disciplined with her. Plus we have a nice size lot , which helps compared to apt living.

My advice for anyone is foster a dog. The commitment is minimal compared to inviting one in to be permanently part of the family.

Not everyone should have pits. or pinchers, or GShepards, or australian cattle dogs, or chows, or ridgebacks.

Most should just get labs, make them fat and lazy and call it a day.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:01 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Halflife wrote:

we are an any dog family but pits are a breed that works especially well for us. I am very very active in the trails. We are extremely disciplined with her. Plus we have a nice size lot , which helps compared to apt living.

My advice for anyone is foster a dog. The commitment is minimal compared to inviting one in to be permanently part of the family.

Not everyone should have pits. or pinchers, or GShepards, or australian cattle dogs, or chows, or ridgebacks.

I've had many dogs through the years. Labs, Goldens, Newfoundlands and a variety of Doodles. Never made them fat and lazy because that's not what they are.

My youngest at the moment is a bernedoodle. He's a bit of a challenge because the Burnese Mountain Dog in him requires a lot of exercise and the poodle part of him is wickedly smart. So he desires stimulation and action. He's also a bit high-strung and thus had a bit of aggressiveness as a pup. But with some corrective instruction, he quickly learned appropriate behavior and now his worst trait is that he just wants to vocally make his presence known to visitors. And as much he would like to think he's a badass protector of our pack, he's just a big baby.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:04 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Halflife wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Halflife wrote:

I've had many dogs through the years. Labs, Goldens, Newfoundlands and a variety of Doodles. Never made them fat and lazy because that's not what they are.

My youngest at the moment is a bernedoodle. He's a bit of a challenge because the Burnese Mountain Dog in him requires a lot of exercise and the poodle part of him is wickedly smart. So he desires stimulation and action. He's also a bit high-strung and thus had a bit of aggressiveness as a pup. But with some corrective instruction, he quickly learned appropriate behavior and now his worst trait is that he just wants to vocally make his presence known to visitors. And as much he would like to think he's a badass protector of our pack, he's just a big baby.

Iā€™m not saying you. Iā€™m saying in general. I like dogs that do more than just cuddle
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:16 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
I like dogs that do more than just cuddle

The best kind. Our British Labradoodle fancies himself as an amazing standup up paddle boarder and kayaker . . . he's great at making sure we are headed in the right direction, but we're still working on the part where he actually helps with the paddling.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:20 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Halflife wrote:
I like dogs that do more than just cuddle

The best kind. Our British Labradoodle fancies himself as an amazing standup up paddle boarder and kayaker . . . he's great at making sure we are headed in the right direction, but we're still working on the part where he actually helps with the paddling.

Labradoodles are awesome.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:18 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Yeah NPZ I totally get what your saying but with all due respect you are making some Pitbulls to sound like a bunch of tigers getting loose from the zoo.

An in my line of work and in all the areas I so happen to service there is an abundance of stray dogs.
Ironically the other week we get an ALS call for a potential heart attack in the South central area to say the least. Two stray Pitbulls running loose in this persons front yard which was probably close to a quarter acre.

Without hesitation I was able to wrangle them up with a couple slip leads I was able to create with some rope. Iā€™m fortunate enough to be able to determine if a dog is friendly or not and these two so happen to be ok.

An Iā€™ve been around vicious stray dogs before , Pitbulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans, labradors, German Shepardā€™s ext. Any bad pet of any breed deserves to get put down. Bad people too. TBH I donā€™t fear any dog even if they are bad. Just gotta be aware of your surroundings at all times. If weā€™re all sharing our fears Iā€™m terrified of Snakes and any reptiles

Once again Iā€™ve had 3 Pitbulls in my lifetime thus far and they have been around all my children from when they were young. Iā€™m fortunate they all turned out good. ( my Children and the Pitbulls )

Just went on a hike with my Pitbull. He just got done playing with 7 other random dogs. They all got along fine as we finished the final 2.5 miles together ending at this water hole at the bottom of the mountain.

One of the more difficult traits of pit bulls is that theyā€™ve been bred to be liars. Not telegraphing the attack is useful in some fighting settings, and pit bulls are known among animal people to attack without typical dog warning signals far more often than other breeds and often mimic friendliness, even fooling experienced animal handlers. Coupled with their style of attack when triggered (the hold and shake style combined with their physiology and tenacity leaving wounds unlike those seen in most other dog attacks, and likened by surgeons to damage they only see elsewhere in shark attacks), their extreme loyalty and protectiveness, and the unpredictable nature of it at times, itā€™s easy to see why they dominate attack and mortality stats. Especially when you bring in the origins and environment of so many.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:10 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:

I've had many dogs through the years. Labs, Goldens, Newfoundlands and a variety of Doodles. Never made them fat and lazy because that's not what they are. Here's a pic of my current dog. https://tinyurl.com/nrr6e79y

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:47 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

I've had many dogs through the years. Labs, Goldens, Newfoundlands and a variety of Doodles. Never made them fat and lazy because that's not what they are. Here's a pic of my current dog. https://tinyurl.com/nrr6e79y

Never! You have me confused with adkndo, I believe he said her name is princess.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:46 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:

I had a friend in HS who had a large male (prolly un-neutered) shar pei that wanted to kill everyone new he saw thru their sliding glass door. I refused to go into his back yard unless he locked the dog in a chain link cage they had for it. He said the dog did bite numerous fam and visitors and they were the kind of doofuses who let peeps go into their yard knowing this. However, that dog was vicious from all appearances, so add them to the list. And they're ugly.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:48 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

Never! You have me confused with adkndo, I believe he said her name is princess.

I think I would actually keep that thing. It is mad adorable. I would name her Tinkerbell and put a little pink bell collar on her. I would walk around and have women come up to me going, 'AAAAAAwwwwwwwwwww!!1" (I still wouldn't get laid).
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:36 am    Post subject:

https://www.newsweek.com/pit-bull-mauls-teen-girls-face-horror-attack-1611876

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:42 am    Post subject:

Unfortunately, you have a lot of people with untrained dogs (usually they are smaller dogs), and it takes a special level of stupidity to get a large dog that you do not plan to train (in some cases knowing the dog has bitten people before). On the other hand, you get a lot of Karens running around complaining about dogs that have done NOTHING to them. Example: my former apartment complex called me into the office one day to discuss my German Shepherd dog. One would think he had bitten or threatened someone in the neighborhood, but no. The Karen on the block complained because I allow him on my patio, and he likes to put his paws on top of the wall and look at people walking by (usually with a toy in his mouth). No barking, no growling, no baring teeth in a snarl, nothing. To the point where I've seen random people come pet him (takes a certain level of stupidity to pet a random, large dog too - without the owner's permission, but that's a story for another day). According to the apartment complex manager, the Karen said she, "felt threatened." My response, "okay, did he attack her?" Manager, "no." My next response, "Did he bark at her?" Manager, "no." My final response, "Is there anything else you'd like to discuss?" Manager, "no, that's all." SMDH
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7
Jump to: