*** Los Angeles Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns (6/3/21 @ 7:30 PM PDT), Suns up 3-2, Playoff Gm #6***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:48 pm    Post subject:

#savethekids wrote:
roger_federer wrote:
People here thought KUZ is better than MPJ

some thought he was better than TATUM🤔

Seriously?

Wait, after summer league or more recently?
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:49 pm    Post subject:

Theseus wrote:
Lakers get no respect. Imagine winning a championship and having a shortened offseason and the national media starts calling you "street clothes" when you sprain your knee and strain your groin in the span of two games.

Disgusting. No respect for champions. I won't be watching any more games this season. Congrats to whomever wins it all, but I won't be watching

I used to Bartend at a popular restaurant in Beverly Hills and lots of NBA players would come in...most people would dress up, it was a classy joint.
When Barkley came in the dude wore a T shirt.
Talk about "street clothes"
#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:49 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
roger_federer wrote:

Seriously?

There were several people here who thought year 1 year 2 kuz was better than Tatum.
SEVERAL
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:51 pm    Post subject:

#savethekids wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
roger_federer wrote:

Seriously?

There were several people here who thought year 1 year 2 kuz was better than Tatum.
SEVERAL

#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:52 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
roger_federer wrote:

Seriously?

SEVERAL

Yeah 💯
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:52 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
roger_federer wrote:

Seriously?

SEVERAL

and there's some people here who think Booker is the next Kobe!
Talk about delusional.
#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:53 pm    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
roger_federer wrote:

Seriously?

SEVERAL

Talk about delusional.

I think you misinterpreted what I was saying, that's OK.
I appreciate your opinion. 🙏
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:54 pm    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:
Theseus wrote:
Lakers get no respect. Imagine winning a championship and having a shortened offseason and the national media starts calling you "street clothes" when you sprain your knee and strain your groin in the span of two games.

Disgusting. No respect for champions. I won't be watching any more games this season. Congrats to whomever wins it all, but I won't be watching

I used to Bartend at a popular restaurant in Beverly Hills and lots of NBA players would come in...most people would dress up, it was a classy joint.

That comment did not go over well. Chuck trying to be funny / witty, but there was an awkward silence when he said that, a forced chuckle. It's like that old, grouchy, out of touch Uncle you have who cares about nothing anymore and makes some snarky, petulant, strange remark that creates an awkward moment at the dinner table.
#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:56 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
Theseus wrote:

That comment did not go over well. Chuck trying to be funny / witty, but there was an awkward silence when he said that, a forced chuckle. It's like that old, grouchy, out of touch Uncle you have who cares about nothing anymore and makes some snarky, petulant, strange remark that creates an awkward moment at the dinner table.

Charles never a fan of the lakers. Never. Any chance he gets to talk bad about the lakers he will take.it everytime.
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:57 pm    Post subject:

#savethekids wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
roger_federer wrote:

Seriously?

SEVERAL

Yeah 💯

I was a Kuz supporter until last season. After last year, I just didnt see the point of him. Was not a fan of the extension either, although I'm told that was a good market deal for him, even for trade purposes.

He was really up and down. He'd play some good D, but not score. Then score, but make silly plays. He would then have good rebounding streaks but not do much of anything else. Then he'd do nothing.

I'm just over the guy. He will probably "flourish" as a starter on a team where he is allowed to shoot 15-20 times a game, where he will have likely an inefficient 18ppg average. Maybe the Spurs still want him.
Luis5150
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:00 pm    Post subject:

#savethekids wrote:
DrDent wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
Theseus wrote:

Charles never a fan of the lakers. Never. Any chance he gets to talk bad about the lakers he will take.it everytime.

Very true... not sure what Chuck's problem with the Lakers is or has been all these years
#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:01 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
roger_federer wrote:

Seriously?

SEVERAL

Yeah 💯

I was a Kuz supporter until last season. After last year, I just didnt see the point of him. Was not a fan of the extension either, although I'm told that was a good market deal for him, even for trade purposes.

He was really up and down. He'd play some good D, but not score. Then score, but make silly plays. He would then have good rebounding streaks but not do much of anything else. Then he'd do nothing.

I'm just over the guy. He will probably "flourish" as a starter on a team where he is allowed to shoot 15-20 times a game, where he will have likely an inefficient 18ppg average. Maybe the Spurs still want him.
everything.

Kuz has the ability to be a 20 point scorer on another team.
On this team its all in his head not knowing his role. You can see the confusion when he comes on the floor. He has no idea what option he is. Until he figures that out he will continue to be a mess.
#savethekids
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:03 pm    Post subject:

Luis5150 wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
DrDent wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
Theseus wrote:

Very true... not sure what Chuck's problem with the Lakers is or has been all these years

The worthy to Philadelphia,and Charles to the Lakers trade fell through is all I got. Maybe he was already sizing his ring playing with magic and cap.
Luis5150
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:15 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
roger_federer wrote:

Seriously?

SEVERAL

Yeah 💯

Yeah same here... I've given him the benefit of the doubt too long, he just doesn't fit here and I don't really think his "ceiling" is that high, low Bball IQ, and his shooting mechanics are all over the place
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:19 pm    Post subject:

Luis5150 wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
roger_federer wrote:

Seriously?

SEVERAL

Yeah 💯

Yeah same here... I've given him the benefit of the doubt too long, he just doesn't fit here and I don't really think his "ceiling" is that high, low Bball IQ, and his shooting mechanics are all over the place

Some people thought Kuzma was on the same level or better than both D’Angelo and Ingram.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Just want to say thanks to our game thread crew -- starting the threads, posting the injury updates, game summaries, etc. Wish it could have been better ending.

Good job all season.

DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:33 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
Just want to say thanks to our game thread crew -- starting the threads, posting the injury updates, game summaries, etc. Wish it could have been better ending.

Good job all season.

Thanks DB - love the same faces that come in here. We don't always agree, but we root for our team in the end, and that's what matters. And of course, you are the Grandmaster game break down commentator, so off to read your thread!

We will be back!
rybee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:20 am    Post subject:

Pretty funny how much joy an injured Lakers team losing brings to Twitter and Reddit.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:57 am    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:

Good job all season.

You're the MVP, DB
Gile
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:47 pm    Post subject:

eddiejonze wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
roger_federer wrote:

Seriously?

SEVERAL

Talk about delusional.

Dropping 47 points on Lakers in LA is ver Kobe like
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:00 pm    Post subject:

Gile wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
DrDent wrote:
#savethekids wrote:
roger_federer wrote:

Seriously?

SEVERAL

Talk about delusional.

Dropping 47 points on Lakers in LA is ver Kobe like

C'mon rook git wid da program. There will NEVER be another Kobe.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:46 pm    Post subject:

Not what I expected, I still haven't gone through the exit interviews...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57
Page 57 of 57
Jump to: