*** Los Angeles Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns (6/1/21 @ 7 PM PDT), Lakers tied 2-2, Playoff Gm #5***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:11 pm    Post subject:

roger_federer wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
roger_federer wrote:
Dear Laker fans. Please don't make fun of other teams. small teams don't have the privilege of attracting big stars. Obviously they will have less success and rings. doesn't mean we make fun of them. They have to work very hard to even make it to conference finals. Its bad Karma.

we and the entire were making fun of SUNS and Clips just 4 days back. Look how things turned out

That is very deep coming from a clipper fan like you.

Ok genius

yikes
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:39 pm    Post subject:

That was f’n pathetic!

A critical game 5 and that is the competitive effort they give? They quit before the game even started. James and company have already checked out.

Time for a merciful end on Thursday.
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:47 pm    Post subject:

Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
That was f’n pathetic!

A critical game 5 and that is the competitive effort they give? They quit before the game even started. James and company have already checked out.

Luis5150
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:47 pm    Post subject:

That was f’n pathetic!

this goes back to the regular season and the COUNTLESS times, the Lakers were just coasting and going through the motions... it is a mindset deeply rooted early in the season even before all the injuries started to happen
statyin
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:03 pm    Post subject:

Luis5150 wrote:
That was f’n pathetic!

this goes back to the regular season and the COUNTLESS times, the Lakers were just coasting and going through the motions... it is a mindset deeply rooted early in the season even before all the injuries started to happen

Yup, I felt like they are contended with winning the chip last year. Plus, guys were pretty banged up throughout the season and they mentally gave up the chances of winning this year.
Luis5150
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:14 pm    Post subject:

The lack of URGENCY on this team is alarming!! I can't believe they didn't respond better tonight even if they had lost.... but at least show some fight, urgency, some mojo... anything!

I don't see any evidence that game 6 will be the turnaround... they've been shooting bricks for 5 games now, how would that change on Thursday?
BlueNGold
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:46 am    Post subject:

Luis5150 wrote:
That was f’n pathetic!

I remember saying this EXACT thing when we looked pathetic during the back-to-back San Antonio and Memphis games. Of course I was shouted down, but it looks like I have been right all along.
Vin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:30 am    Post subject:

The Lakers need to get eliminated asap. Best thing that can happen to us. No need to drag this on any longer. It's pointless. Our two superstars are hurt and the role players are underperfoming. Move on to the next one.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:59 am    Post subject:

I'm a fan of the old Brooklyn Dodgers. Every year we'd lose the WS to Them Damn Yankees. Every year we'd say "Wait'll next year." Well

WAIT'LL NEXT YEAR!!!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:37 pm    Post subject:

This was downright pathetic. I question the heart and hustle of this team, show up tomorrow or half of you won't be a Laker next season.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54
Page 54 of 54
Jump to: