***Golden State Warriors @ Los Angeles Lakers (05/19/21 @ 7:00PM PST) Play-In Game #1***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
roger_federer
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:11 pm    Post subject:

JaggedJimmyJay1 wrote:
Assuming the Warriors deal with Memphis, I can absolutely see them knocking off Utah.

they will not. at max they may win 1 game
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:11 pm    Post subject:

Polarbear wrote:
DrDent wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
By the way this thread was absolutely stupid at halftime everybody in here had given up how do you call yourselves fans

Polar, do you not come into the IN GAME threads more than once in awhile? You are seeing raw, in the moment, reactions from most.

Your statement "everybody" is also flatly incorrect and a misrepresentation. You're saying Treb quit? Do you even know TrebleClef? I guess not. That dude NEVER thinks the Lakers will lose and posts in an in game thread like 90%+ of games.

Also many folks just commented on the obvious poor play in first half but then gave their opinions what it would take to win (eg Killer and I were like ATTACK THE DAMN HOOP).

So, seriously, if you're gonna make blanket statements like that, 1) other threads are better and 2) try to be a bit more accurate

Yes you were one of the ones I was doing it

Thanks for evading my point bro.

You didn’t have a point bro did you run out of Kleenex during the game

Let’s be honest, lakers had a terrible game, and won it on a lucky shot. Fans were pissed at players, and they have every reason to be. I highly doubt anyone here want DS to have a bad game, but just frustrated that he had one

Dont bother Mad, Polar just likes to chase after laker fans in in-game threads whom he deems arent fans cuz they arent TrebleClef. Not the first time he done that.

I’m just pointing out how stupid you look whenever the game is over and we’re in the win column everybody on the Lakers sucks nobody is any good nobody deserves their contracts can’t wait to see them off the team blah blah blah the fact of the matter is if the Lakers can get through the first few games and not be sent home they have a good chance to win it all because the only thing that is really hurting them is rust and lack of chemistry due to injuries to the superstars they will get stronger asThe playoffs progress stop (bleep) crying

Point where "you look" is me saying "nobody deserves their contracts..."

Didn't happen.

You just read like a few posts, then make a broad-based, misrepresentation in a thread where people express their raw emotions.

Go elsewhere. Stop insulting your fellow fans.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:12 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:
Lebron so cheesy with that 3 rims comment

He really works on every part of his game: shooting, passing, court vision, defense, selling fouls, and pre-scripting interview responses.

I don’t know bruh.

You never been poked in the eye while hooping?

I've been poked playing soccer. I ain't seen no 3 goals (bleep) Lebron is spewng lol. Dude was probably done watching Rocky 4...Im seeing three of him!!!

HIT THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE ROCK!

Im 100% certain this is what happened.

I really believe this is what happened! Really Mike should let me interview just once i'll ask the real questions.

Did you really read all the books in your pictures?

Why were you holding one book upside down?

Did you watch Rocky 4 before the play in game?

Were you rooting for the soviets?
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:13 pm    Post subject:

Looking back at that DG foul, that almost ended lebron’s career.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:15 pm    Post subject:

Lebron also played past his minute restriction today. I think he was intentionally not going full to take it easy on his ankle because he's still not cleared for unrestricted play yet
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Our d is ridiculous
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

mad55557777 wrote:

Curious Mad, did you think that was a flagrant? JVG and their stand-by ref commentator didnt think it was, Jackson thought it was.

I thought it was, but I admit I'm probably biased on that. I've also seen the Lakers be called for far less as a "flagrant" during the regular season.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:17 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
DrDent wrote:
TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:

He really works on every part of his game: shooting, passing, court vision, defense, selling fouls, and pre-scripting interview responses.

I don’t know bruh.

I've been poked playing soccer. I ain't seen no 3 goals (bleep) Lebron is spewng lol. Dude was probably done watching Rocky 4...Im seeing three of him!!!

I really believe this is what happened! Really Mike should let me interview just once i'll ask the real questions.

LAKERS PLAYOFF BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!

🏀🔥🏀🥊🏀🔥🏀🥊🏀🔥🏀🥊🏀
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:18 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

Curious Mad, did you think that was a flagrant? JVG and their stand-by ref commentator didnt think it was, Jackson thought it was.

I thought it was, but I admit I'm probably biased on that. I've also seen the Lakers be called for far less as a "flagrant" during the regular season.

That was 100% flagrant because he hit lebron on the face. The fall was scary as lebron’s knee was bended
Let’s just say if AC did that to curry, that would’ve been flagrant or even flagrant ii. The refs probably didn’t want to decide the game by giving that flagrant which would eject DG
roger_federer
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:18 pm    Post subject:

very crucial win. This win gives LBJ 3 days of rest.
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:20 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
DrDent wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

That was 100% flagrant because he hit lebron on the face. The fall was scary as lebron’s knee was bended
Let’s just say if AC did that to curry, that would’ve been flagrant or even flagrant ii. The refs probably didn’t want to decide the game by giving that flagrant which would eject DG

Good point. Hell, with Curry, just poke the ball out of his hand...whistle...cuz, you know, he doesnt turn over the ball, you must have fouled him.
Nonamehero
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:22 pm    Post subject:

God it was thriller tonight, I couldn’t breathe in the 4th
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:23 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
TMG wrote:
DrDent wrote:
TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:

I don’t know bruh.

LAKERS PLAYOFF BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!

🏀🔥🏀🥊🏀🔥🏀🥊🏀🔥🏀🥊🏀

That Rocky running sequence symbolizes the Lakers running away from that Dennis Schroeder contract and never looking back

I like Shcroeder a lot so it hurts to see him play like this. Watched him in OKC last season he looked great as a 6th man. I dont get why he cant accept that role on a better team....
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:24 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
DrDent wrote:
TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:

I don’t know bruh.

He 100% watched Rocky 3 recently. And he even tried to drop another quote with the Mike Tyson one that he butchered
I also doubt he reads any of those books. All those pictures are when he’s on the first few pages and it’s always in a place where I don’t think he would be reading, like in the Lakers locker room lmao.

But to answer the question about eye poke while hooping, yes I have and I’ve never seen double or triple. This guy is just a cheesy dad. Not hating at all, it’s funny. I know he thinks he’s really spitting fire whenever he says something cheesy which makes it even funnier
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:24 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
DrDent wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

DG and LeBron have a bit of a history in the playoffs, starting years ago in Cleveland with that knee from DG that LBJ so nastily and completely answered the rest of the series.

DG was going for the head all the way.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:26 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Our d is ridiculous

With the right lineup. And Vogel showed at the very end he knows who brings it.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:27 pm    Post subject:

I just have to reiterate the (bleep) Solomon Hill thing...Lebron clearly looks hobbled still. Not good at all. Hopefully it somehow gets a little better.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:32 pm    Post subject:

TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Our d is ridiculous

Curry only attempted 9 3s which was huge given how well he shoots then. NONE of the 9 was open. That’s pretty good defense
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:35 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Our d is ridiculous

Curry only attempted 9 3s which was huge given how well he shoots then. NONE of the 9 was open. That’s pretty good defense

And he was 6-9

6 of freaking 9. Just think about that. Mostly doubled, even once triple, teamed. Hit one where literally the defender had perfect position to where the pass was thrown and Curry caught and shot it in a heartbeat...swish.

Lakers dont play him the way they did? Dont want to know what he does.
roger_federer
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:36 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Our d is ridiculous

doesn't it makes it easy when all you have to do is to stop 1 Guy
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:37 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Our d is ridiculous

And he was 6-9

6 of freaking 9. Just think about that. Mostly doubled, even once triple, teamed. Hit one where literally the defender had perfect position to where the pass was thrown and Curry caught and shot it in a heartbeat...swish.

Lakers dont play him the way they did? Dont want to know what he does.

He had a great game, tip our hat. He shot horrible in the past against our defense.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:39 pm    Post subject:

The Warriors and Jazz series is gonna be really juicy I can see the Dubs giving the Jazz hell.
cirehawk
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:43 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

I go way back so I personally don't think it SHOULD have been a flagrant. But based on the way the rules are written and how soft they have made the league, it should have been CALLED a flagrant. Mark Jackson was correct in today's NBA.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:49 pm    Post subject:

Nonamehero wrote:

It’s weird but since this team is the most clutch team I have ever seen in sports, I’m never nervous. Down 10 to start the game? They’ll win. Down 13 at half? They’ll win. Coming down to the last shot in the end? They’ll make it. They always do as little or as much as needed to get the win. They’re so good that it seriously feels like they’re point shaving when they aren’t up 20-30. I don’t expect them to lose a game this postseason.
Laker_Jocker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:54 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
Nonamehero wrote:

It’s weird but since this team is the most clutch team I have ever seen in sports, I’m never nervous. Down 10 to start the game? They’ll win. Down 13 at half? They’ll win. Coming down to the last shot in the end? They’ll make it. They always do as little or as much as needed to get the win. They’re so good that it seriously feels like they’re point shaving when they aren’t up 20-30. I don’t expect them to lose a game this postseason.

lol....im the opposite.....can you also tell me when bitcoin, etherium and doge will bounce back before I panic and sell?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 79, 80, 81  Next
Page 80 of 81
Jump to: