This is not a chemistry issue anymore!!

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leking006
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 2:02 am    Post subject: This is not a chemistry issue anymore!!

Others here a bringing in this chemistry bs, as I saw this is not the issue anymore, even with chemistry they will still be playing like that.

It's the freaking rotation! And it's the job of the coaching stuff.
Too many players are not use properly.
In game adjustments sucks.

Harrell playing at Center together with a small pf(Morris, Mckinnie, Wes)
Benching Gasol when everytime he is use he's doing great.

These are fixable, but Vogel is just too naive to change his anemic rotation.

So this is on the coach. No chemistry can save this kind of rotation. Trust me I've been following Bron with the Cavs and their chemistry is off the charts, and Lue is as naive as this. And look what they accomplished. Just 1 ring in 4 tries.

During 2016 if love didn't get injured, he will not use Richard Jefferson in the finals. Love is useless vs Warriors, so it turned out as blessing in disguise as RJ became their X-factor, in that series. As I saw earlier, he's not planning on sending Gasol in but harrell has been hurt, just like what Lue did.

So it just take 1 decision, and it will change the entire series.

I thought Vogel is different from Lue and Walton. But it looks like he's as naive. Hoping I am wrong though.
vcdplaya3002
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 5:42 am    Post subject:

The biggest issue with Vogel is that he is not rewarding what he is seeing on the floor. Right now these games are being used as a science experiment and not necessarily to win the game. He is collecting data, which tells you the team is ok if they have to play the play in tournament.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: