American Terrorists Rival Josef Mengele With Their Success in Transforming a Mental Patient Into a Dog

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:17 pm    Post subject: American Terrorists Rival Josef Mengele With Their Success in Transforming a Mental Patient Into a Dog

Quote:
Tyquine Lee, 28, spent over 600 days in solitary at Red Onion prison in Virginia from 2016 to 2018.

When Takeisha Brown finally got to visit her son, Tyquine Lee, at the Red Onion State Prison, Virginia, she didn't recognize him."I saw someone that wasn't my son. He was just so small. He was rambling in numbers. He had a language of his own."

His bones stuck out; his teeth were decaying; his clothes were filthy. It's horrifying.

When Lee protested at his treatment, he was maced by prison officers a total of 25 times, a lawsuit filed by his mother against the Virginia Department of Corrections (VDOC) in 2019 said.

According to The Appeal, Lee, 28, was sometimes given food covered in maggots and filth, and his weight dropped more than 30 pounds. As his mental and physical condition deteriorated, he began to speak in numbers and signed his name using random letters.

Lee's mother and sister made the 12-hour roundtrip to see him through a plexiglass barrier as often as they could but at one point was banned from visiting him for six months, leaving him bereft of family contact, The Mirror reported.

Before we left, Tyquine would start to growl and bark like a dog.

Trying to make Mengele Proud
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:47 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Lee, who was sentenced to 78 years in prison for a string of home invasions in 2011 with his girlfriend

I tried generating sympathy for this dog. I failed.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:03 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Quote:
Lee, who was sentenced to 78 years in prison for a string of home invasions in 2011 with his girlfriend

I tried generating sympathy for this dog. I failed.

Would it be accurate to presume you disagree with The Supreme Courts Decision that makes cruel and unusual punishment for the diagnosed mentally disabled illegal?
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:19 pm    Post subject:

It's really despicable how our country treats incarcerated people. Most of these people will leave prison someday, and the way we treat them cripples their chances of not being a danger to society anymore, let alone being well-functioning and productive adults.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:57 am    Post subject:

Punishment and profit are the motivations of the US penal system. Rehabilitation is just a word.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: