*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Philadelphia 76ers (03/25/21 @ 7:00 pm PT) Gm# 45 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:58 pm    Post subject:

Mamba Mentality wrote:
Honestly think during this stretch we need to tighten the leash a little on these lineups and rotations. Every win counts right now.

So hoping we get Drummond. His signing will address our lack of rebounding and interior defense.

Strangely enough, tonight interior D and rebounding was ok. Philly just destroyed the team from 3 with timely shots.

What he may have been able to do is allow more attacking at the perimeter to slow some of that down. Shrug.
Pureshot77
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:58 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
We probably lose either way but its effing unacceptabe that that coward effing ref gave Dennis a T...
we'll never know if that killed our momentum to a one point victory or something.

Terrible T. I’ll have to see that play again but initially didn’t even look like a foul. Must’ve been since Vogel didn’t challenge.

The timing of that by the ref is unprofessional. DS did nothing that I dont see players do all the time. I did not see anything out of control, or done to embarass the ref. Possibly he said something that was Tech worthy? I doubt it tho.

It's a close game, bang bang play (which probably was a bad call), closing minutes...you dont call the T. Let it go ref.

Was that in the last two minutes of the game? If it was, it would be interesting to see how they spin it in the two minute report.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:59 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Pureshot77 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Harlemlakerfan wrote:
Danny Green..... go fu&k yourself!

Like what is DG supposed to do?

He got traded away. He was proud and happy as a Laker

If he played well in the bubble he's probably still on the team. That's something he could have done.

He played well defensively. Hell good enough defense where Lebron and AD were able to win a championship with him.

Rob was looking to get younger. I feel his mediocre shooting performance had little to do with Rob’s decision.

An as much as everyone wants to crap on him missing the game winner in Game 5 of the finals he still hit a good amount of threes in the Finals. Definitely contributed to #17 despite all the criticism

Can only imagine how this forum would react if Schroeder walks in the off season and Green wins a title with the Sixers.
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:00 pm    Post subject:

Pureshot77 wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:
We probably lose either way but its effing unacceptabe that that coward effing ref gave Dennis a T...
we'll never know if that killed our momentum to a one point victory or something.

Terrible T. I’ll have to see that play again but initially didn’t even look like a foul. Must’ve been since Vogel didn’t challenge.

The timing of that by the ref is unprofessional. DS did nothing that I dont see players do all the time. I did not see anything out of control, or done to embarass the ref. Possibly he said something that was Tech worthy? I doubt it tho.

It's a close game, bang bang play (which probably was a bad call), closing minutes...you dont call the T. Let it go ref.

Was that in the last two minutes of the game? If it was, it would be interesting to see how they spin it in the two minute report.

Unfortunately no. At 101-96 it occurred, which was at 2:46 (just checked game log).
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:00 pm    Post subject:

Mamba Mentality wrote:
Honestly think during this stretch we need to tighten the leash a little on these lineups and rotations. Every win counts right now.

So hoping we get Drummond. His signing will address our lack of rebounding and interior defense.

Will definitely be better in that department which would probably lead us to at least a couple more wins while waiting for Lebron and AD.

I know Boogie might be washed but I’d still like to add him as well. Don’t know any other 3&D players who are available via buyout. Might as well get another player who can get buckets.
Mamba Mentality
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:01 pm    Post subject:

Pureshot77 wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:

Yup final two minutes

Edit: Nvmd happened under 3

Last edited by Mamba Mentality on Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:02 pm    Post subject:

Mamba Mentality wrote:
Pureshot77 wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:

Yup final two minutes

2:46 Dennis Schroder technical foul (1st technical foul) 101 - 96

https://www.espn.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=401307470
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:02 pm    Post subject:

Let’s not forget, (bleep) Solomon Hill
Mamba Mentality
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:04 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:

Strangely enough, tonight interior D and rebounding was ok. Philly just destroyed the team from 3 with timely shots.

What he may have been able to do is allow more attacking at the perimeter to slow some of that down. Shrug.

You’re right about the timely shots. When I watch the game it seems our guys are overcompensating for interior help and rotations which leads us to poor rotations on the perimeter.
Killer_Z
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:05 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
Killer_Z wrote:
One thing I admire about Kuzma is his unwavering confidence. He truly has no idea that he’s not as good as he thinks.

That quote is one of the best I've seen on this forum, I may make it part of my signature!

I’m honoured
Mamba Mentality
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:05 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:
Pureshot77 wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:
eddiejonze wrote:

Yup final two minutes

2:46 Dennis Schroder technical foul (1st technical foul) 101 - 96

https://www.espn.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=401307470

Thanks for that correction.
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:06 pm    Post subject:

The fact Bresnahan is specifically discussing Drummond may mean he knows something.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

mad55557777 wrote:

Sick of these so called sports analysts saying it wasn’t dirty or an unnecessary dive for the ball. Like he was gonna snatch the rock from LEBRON!?!!

Rondo was on the other side of the double team and even his ass knows better than that.

Bumass Solomon
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Killer_Z wrote:
DrDent wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
Killer_Z wrote:
One thing I admire about Kuzma is his unwavering confidence. He truly has no idea that he’s not as good as he thinks.

That quote is one of the best I've seen on this forum, I may make it part of my signature!

I’m honoured

Oh - it's staying there (for now)
Mamba Mentality
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Killer_Z wrote:
DrDent wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
Killer_Z wrote:

I’m honoured

One of the best quotes hands down. Hall of fame worthy!
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Mamba Mentality wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:

You’re right about the timely shots. When I watch the game it seems our guys are overcompensating for interior help and rotations which leads us to poor rotations on the perimeter.

Agreed.

At a minimum...Drummond not gonna hurt at this point
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:09 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

Sick of these so called sports analysts saying it wasn’t dirty or an unnecessary dive for the ball. Like he was gonna snatch the rock from LEBRON!?!!

Rondo was on the other side of the double team and even his ass knows better than that.

Bumass Solomon

We’d probably be on a winning streak now if lebron was healthy
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:09 pm    Post subject:

Lmao of course Danny Green re-discovers his shooting when he is wearing the opponents jersey at Staples Center...never fails.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:10 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
The fact Bresnahan is specifically discussing Drummond may mean he knows something.

Bresnahan definitely knows something. He’s mentioning the Knicks as a possibility with their 15 million. But losing culture and Drummond is constantly living in LA.

JBickerstafff head coach from Cavs told reporters he’s ready to get this buyout going.
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:11 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
DrDent wrote:

Bresnahan definitely knows something. He’s mentioning the Knicks as a possibility with their 15 million. But losing culture and Drummond is constantly living in LA.

JBickerstafff head coach from Cavs told reporters he’s ready to get this buyout going.

Well maybe not ...D-Fish raining on my cloud.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:11 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:

Bumass Solomon

We’d probably be on a winning streak now if lebron was healthy

Seriously was on a nice rhythm after the all star break with Lebron and the rest of the guys. Even without Marc we were playing well.
Reds622
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:12 pm    Post subject:

Technical foul with under 3 minutes left killing all momentum after the team has clawed back to have a chance to pull off a complete miracle win.

Sounds like a leader team first guy to me. A real glue guy. A real winner.

The Lakers traded away and let our winners walk in free agency (Green, Howard, McGee) and brought in guys who have never won anything and were locked room cancers on their former teams.

Real smart moves we made.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:13 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
DrDent wrote:

Well maybe not ...D-Fish raining on my cloud.

Yeah what the hell Fish..

Saying Drummond can go to a championship contender an average 4-5 rebounds and a few points?

I’d like to think Lebron would get Andre at least 8-10 points a night just off of lobs. And rebounding he should feast. We have nobody crashing the boards atm!!!
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:14 pm    Post subject:

Just watched the last 3 minutes... Refs was horrible during that time. Not just the T on DS... Trezz should have an and 1... Also called a ticky tack foul on Simmons that negated another Trezz basket... That led to DS turnover which should should have been a foul on Green.

Also that Green dagger was brutal as it was well defended by Kuz. Green hit like 3-4 of those shots tonight.
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:16 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
Just watched the last 3 minutes... Refs was horrible during that time. Not just the T on DS... Trezz should have an and 1... Also called a ticky tack foul on Simmons that negated another Trezz basket... That led to DS turnover which should should have been a foul on Green.

Also that Green dagger was brutal as it was well defended by Kuz. Green hit like 3-4 of those shots tonight.

No breaks this year Miggz It's like one gut punch after another.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 28 of 29
Jump to: