*** *** Los Angeles Lakers @ Detroit Pistons (01/28/21 @ 5:00PM PST) Gm#20***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:35 pm    Post subject:

Shouldn’t just write off Trezz because of 2 bad games (phi was probably because of foul troubles) he had his good games

The only adjustment we should make now is THT over Matthews. Kieff might be frustrating, but he has size, and proved himself in the playoffs last season
BruceLee-Bron23
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:48 pm    Post subject:

Meanwhile the hungry Clippers beat Miami...That always makes a Laker loss sting more.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:58 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Shouldn’t just write off Trezz because of 2 bad games (phi was probably because of foul troubles) he had his good games

The only adjustment we should make now is THT over Matthews. Kieff might be frustrating, but he has size, and proved himself in the playoffs last season

Whenever Trezz plays with the starters we do not utilize him as we should.
We depend on him to iso his defender too much, and once he goes into his lullaby dribble I feel it’s 50/50.
Sure a big reason why we brought him here was to get more of an offensive punch from another big man who isn’t named AD but we need to get him more easy buckets.

Lebron isn’t attacking the basket with a real sense of urgency where normally that frees up a lot of our guys.
Which reminds myself it’s only the regular season again and Bron definitely knows how to protect himself the best. It would be a different story if this was round 1 of the playoffs versus Blazers/Warriors, whoever.

Like a few mentioned earlier time to move DS to the bench mob, maybe he can reenact what Lou Will did for Trezz
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:46 pm    Post subject:

Didn't even watch the game thinking it was a sure W. Was not having AD a factor? Having more depth at the 4 and 5 would allow us to rest AD more often. I guess that's out the windows now. I still don't think this team is better than last year's team. Schroder and Harrell are great players but they are not a great "fit" in this team. Schroder is good but we don't need his skillsets while Lebron is on the floor and he doesn't want to come off the bench. Harrell was 6th man of the year but he doesn't have the size to be a shotblocker like Howard was.
Chick-N-Stew
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:53 pm    Post subject:

They looked gassed to me. And no Davis.

That said, lacking the length and activity of McGee and Howard is an obvious negative. Their game was very aggressive.. Teams would think twice about going to the rim. Our defense has a softer backline and I'm afraid that's going to do us in in the long run.

Shouldn't have messed with a winning combination.
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:42 am    Post subject:

Chick-N-Stew wrote:
They looked gassed to me. And no Davis.

That said, lacking the length and activity of McGee and Howard is an obvious negative. Their game was very aggressive.. Teams would think twice about going to the rim. Our defense has a softer backline and I'm afraid that's going to do us in in the long run.

Shouldn't have messed with a winning combination.

I'll just say this. My initial reaction to losing Dwight and gaining Trez was...very mixed. I felt after last season the team just needed a more consistent playmaker at pg (playoff Rondo type, just not only in the playoffs), and a big wing defender. The Lakers got neither and went in a different direction.
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:17 pm    Post subject:

They were flat, it happens...even to champions. If they play with piss poor effort against Boston than I will BEGIN to worry.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22
Jump to: