Potential Free Agent Targets

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakurluv
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:25 pm    Post subject: Potential Free Agent Targets

Let Me Start off By Saying, Lakers are NBA CHAMPS (2020)

Here are a few names, I think should garner some attention for the team next year... I think we should keep the formula of 1 year deals with good talent to win another championship.

The Lakers will need a Good Starting Point Guard and Stretch 3, also consideration should be made for someone to take a huge load off of LBJ. The season starts in a couple of months and with him coming out of the bubble he will need plenty of rest.

Here's my names for consideration:

Danilo Gallinari SF - 6’10 - 31yo.

DeMar DeRozan SG - 6’6 - 31yo.
Emmanuel Mudiay PG - 6’5 - 24yo.
Jerami Grant PF - 6’9 - 26yo.
E'Twaun Moore - SG - 6’4 - 31yo.

I believe Danilo and DeMar maybe our best options in free agency although Grant could be a steal for us if we make the right moves. He proved himself in the bubble and IDK if Denver will be able to open their wallet to keep him.

This keeps us competitive and filling specific roles as we will obviously lose some of our one year players this year to free agency...

Dudley+Smith+Waiters are more likely to not return leaving 3 spots open.
I believe Danilo and DeMar are suitable to cover their loss and put us back in the Championship game next year. I could see DeMar giving LeBron big rest minutes, extending him for Playoff time.

If we could land a player like Mudiay who is young and has upside still, it could truly help our cause. He's athletic and a big PG who knows how to distribute. Being on a winning team under the tutoring of LBJ could help his game and brighten the Lakers Future.

I see Kuzma+Green+Cook as trade bait for a Zach LeVine type trade or something remotely close.

I believe that players of Bradley Beal's caliber are off the table for the Lakers. 1-2 year guys and one solid role player trade are what we're looking to lock in.

AD IMO won't sign for a Long Term, but shorter term to see what happens with LBJ when it's all said and done...

Let's roll the dice and see...
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:40 pm    Post subject:

Does anybody know what the Lakers have to spend money-wise this off-season?
PinoyLBJFan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:45 pm    Post subject:

Bucket List

1. Jordan Clarckson
2. Demarcus Cousins
3. Nerlen Noels
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:54 pm    Post subject:

PinoyLBJFan wrote:
Bucket List
1. Jordan Clarckson
2. Demarcus Cousins
3. Nerlen Noels

You need a better bucket...
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:50 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
Does anybody know what the Lakers have to spend money-wise this off-season?

Not until they agree on what the salary cap will be.
ducasse2
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:11 pm    Post subject:

Are adding both Gallinari and DeRozan a possibility or just one? Together would be amazing if that could be possible. They could each be solid third scorers. Gallinari is a great shooter and was a key contributor when the Clippers overachieved and made that playoff run two years ago and DeRozan has a fantastic midrange game and is very hard to stop from scoring on those nights he is rolling.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: